• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can you hear me now? ( now accepting )

Whats wrong with D? Besides, you know, being accused of murder?

Ey I felt bad for not contributing to at least some of the horror. i tried man, i tried.

SinnamonRoll said:
if she dies, people need to be more attached to her first. that's some real angst man
JOKE'S ON YOU! you'll have to start all over making people attached to the new one

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( o°o)

rides in on my vespa

hello my name is nervous and gay

i have no idea what's going on but i think that's the point

How funny would it be if i made the next person one of her friends, but like, her very best friend. Almost like a sister. and then she finds out B died. and is devastated. yeahhhhh

pavelius said:
rides in on my vespa
hello my name is nervous and gay

i have no idea what's going on but i think that's the point
there, there. basically, a guy got killed, someone apparently saw it, and now no one trusts the witness who claims to have seen the murder

Captifate said:
there, there. basically, a guy got killed, someone apparently saw it, and now no one trusts the witness who claims to have seen the murder
CAN I JUST..............JUMP IN................... also i take it i'm E? omg i'm so sorry i haven't done a quickfire rp in literally several yeaRS

DANG IT YOU GUYS. Every time someone writes a message and posts it, I go to respond to it. Once I start typing, someone else responds. Then I post my response AND IT MAKES NO SENSE. Why.

pavelius said:
CAN I JUST..............JUMP IN................... also i take it i'm E? omg i'm so sorry i haven't done a quickfire rp in literally several yeaRS
YES. Your character will scare everyone because MORE VOICES.

And I think you'd be F, actually.

Curacha said:
DANG IT YOU GUYS. Every time someone writes a message and posts it, I go to respond to it. Once I start typing, someone else responds. Then I post my response AND IT MAKES NO SENSE. Why.
I like to imagine it as her being interrupted or interrupting someone else. nbd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back