• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can you hear me now? ( now accepting )

I'm so excited. Tomorrow, as long as I expected all my exams, will be my last day of school for this year.

Q w Q I'll probably be on until 10 or 11 tonight, but once my break starts I'll probably be on until 2-3 am usually, maybe even 6-7am on good days.

I will be ending this school year on Friday! Then I will probably be n 24/7 unless we need to go shopping etc. For now, I will be on for only a couple hours.

But it's true though <:3c I'm just a lil high school sophomore, going on junior, but I know going to college is hard, let alone sticking through with it and getting you're degree. Plus I live in a place with a decent number of high school drop outs/people who don't want to go to college or try for it. =w=;;

Both my parents did not go to collage. My mom went eventually, but my dad has not to this day. It is really hard! I have been inspired by them, and today's society to go to collage. Aw crap, I don't even know why I'm saying this. P.s. I'm not an attention wh0re.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curacha said:
Both my parents did not go to collage. My mom went eventually, but my dad has not to this day. It is really hard! I have been inspired by them, and today's society to go to collage.
I'm rooting for you!

My mom went to college for a degree that her dad pushed on her and that she hated. My dad never finished high school, but worked hard and ended up making a career in the air force for 20+ years. He's mentioned several times about how he regretted not going to college so I plan on going and going into the air force as well. ^_^ parents man. so inspire. much cool.

Thanks! It means a lot to me to have someone root for me! It is rare. Also, sorry I'm getting all weird and sentimental. I've never had someone to vent to.

No no no! Don't feel sorry. Honestly, I hate RPing with people that I don't get to know at least somewhat on a personal level. Because then it just sorta feels like business, not fun between friends, you know?

The goal of this game isn't going to be established by me. The only rule I have is that the characters cannot meet up. Try as they might, they won't be able to find each other. Anyone can come up with a reason for why that is. Also, anyone can override what D is saying. Don't override your fellow players when they come up with something, but you have permission to override me; I'm just prompting ideas. Please ask questions if any of this is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back