• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can you hear me now? ( now accepting )

Since part of the fun is not knowing anything about one another's characters until they mention it, let's refer to our characters by letters. Like mine is A, Sinnie's is B, and Curacha's would be C.

Also, I hope this roleplay helps everyone practice and develop realistic dialogue. While it'd be difficult for us to write interrupts, we can talk about the logistics of that later.

A is adamant about there being no such thing as paranormal horros, pshhhhaw.

I'm assuming we're talking about our characters here?

B is a pretty big scaredy cat, part of the reason why she's staying put instead of exploring like everyone else. She isn't a believer of the paranormal, but she is a believer of the fact that psychopathic serial killers exist. ^_^ ;;

asdfhlkjhgl Thank you! >w< I was worried you were looking for more serious/edgy characters for this when I applied actually. A is so cool though! They're like that one logical character that actually survives throughout the horror movie.

I agree with both. This is an enjoyable role play with enjoyable people. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikr? I'm so happy I applied for it >.< I had been keeping an eye on it since yesterday, but no-one was joining. ; w ;

It's okay. If I stop responding, it is because I had to go. My mom is an pain. I'm doing the laundry as we speak.

Welcome back. Also, please excuse my spelling. My computer is SO slow, ad the keyboard does not register all the letters.

SinnamonRoll said:
asdfhlkjhgl Thank you! >w< I was worried you were looking for more serious/edgy characters for this when I applied actually. A is so cool though! They're like that one logical character that actually survives throughout the horror movie.
I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I didn't see this until now. RIP A. D, you're not as cool as A. Frick off, D.

xD omg i just remembered I said that. Whoops, guess A was actually the guy that gets killed off first in the horror movie!

Yes, A was but a pawn in the grand scheme of things. Something is out there. As for what it is, well, you're welcome to decide.

I do have backup ideas in case you guys haven't any.

Oh yeah, before I forget, June 6 to the 27th I'll probably be pretty sparse with responses. Particularly 6-11 because I won't have any internet access at all because of a sort of summer camp thing I have. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but I wanted to let you guys know ahead of time. I'll try my best to get on when I can though! >.<;;

I probably wont respond that much on week days, due to school... Also (as you an see) I get distracted easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back