Advice/Help Can someone help me figure out how Quest RPs work?

Rose-Chan

Trying to bring myself back
I'm curious as to how to really *do* one of these, as i have an interest in trying one out.

Basically the GM creates the rp and gives the viewers choices to vote on, the viewers vote, and the character is written as the viewers vote. No one has to apply, and the characters are usually created by the viewers.

So, the characters are ceeated by the viewers? Also, i'm assuming its basically like a choose your own adventure book, right? They make choices and i write based on those?

Also, i'm assuming its basically like a choose your own adventure book, right? They make choices and i write based on those?
Yes, it's pretty much like a "choose your own adventure" book. The GM (or one of the players if it's a 1x1), writes the entries and provides choices for what a character or set of characters decide to do next. Players vote for the option they prefer, and the one writing the entries makes a new entry based on that choice.

Thanks. I just needed to kind of... See it written out to grasp it. I had an idea and i guess i was right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back