• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Can robots learn to love..?

elfbabies

stupid fool
Computing....
Hi everyone! I'm wanting to do a rp based around a plot of a robot and a human. I prefer rp partners who are 18+, experienced writers and can do a mature, slow burning and complicated plot. In terms of overall theme, I'm sort of going for a Nier Automata question/vibe of can a robot experience actual human emotions, what it is to be alive and human, etc etc. In terms of setting and plot, I have some ideas but I am perfectly happy to bounce ideas off one another and create something new if you also have robot related plot ideas.

Plot A: Futuristic wasteland, the world is torn apart by overpopulation and natural disaster. Pollution has eroded much of the planet, making most of it inhabitable. Robots first built long ago during humanity's peak, slowly but surely inherited the earth, being the only ways ensured to survive. Robots continue to self reproduce and become more and more monstrous. Last remaining humans resorting to harsh scavenging lifestyles and fighting to survive. Robot Muse and Human Muse meet by chance, Robot Muse or Human Muse wounded and the other helping them, bringing the two rogues together. The plot can be tweaked of course.

Plot B: More slice of life, still futuristic but more realistic world where nearly every household as a personal robot that tends to the family. Often as a cook, nurse, maid, tutor, etc. Human Muse is a antisocial individual who lives in a lower class household that had finally managed to obtain a robot, and find themselves going to their company more and more. Although they doubt if it's a friend they see in the robot, or something merely following its programming.

Romance is also absolutely okay to come with these plots or any we make up, violence and graphic scenes are absolutely great. We can get very existential and dramatic with this, in fact it's what I would want to look for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back