Advice/Help Can I ask you about characters?

cheeseburger90210

900 words from dead!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Is it not normal to have a character that has Sub-Characters that is something the character controls?? Has that changed? Is it not normal in today's antisocial world of everyone be internal only, is it strange for characters to have a boss, family and friends that are Sub-Characters the user controls? I find it off putting people do understand that have contact with additional subcharacter is strange? I think people seeing it strange is them being stupid? Am I wrong? If so? Why?

Having NPCs isn’t strange or abnormal, I don’t think. I would suggest that as a general rule they are used in particular scenes, though naturally it depends on the roleplay. I’m assuming you meant that the player controls by the way, not the character controlling the people around them, which would be an entirely different discussion.

Edit: as for how other people would see it, I doubt it’s stupidity. There’s usually a reason and I reckon whatever prompted this post of yours has additional context that would explain it.

Last edited:
Having NPCs isn’t strange or abnormal, I don’t think. I would suggest that as a general rule they are used in particular scenes, though naturally it depends on the roleplay. I’m assuming you meant that the player controls by the way, not the character controlling the people around them, which would be an entirely different discussion.

Edit: as for how other people would see it, I doubt it’s stupidity. There’s usually a reason and I reckon whatever prompted this post of yours has additional context that would explain it.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back