• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Opal: OOC

Solis Solis Hey! How old are we allowed our characters? I was thinking of making a 25/6 year oldish counselor

I was wondering if making a camper was allowed.

I'd say CIT's can be from ages 15-18 and anyone over that should be a regular counselor. And yeah, I'd say the limit to how old a character could be would be around thirty-five.

The events of this roleplay take place before the camp has officially opened, but if you really, really want to play a camper, you could have their parents drop them off early because they misread the actual date??

Could I have my child character be the sibling of my CIT character? So it was like their parents dropped them off.

Hmm one that dies, one that survives. There isn't a specific requirement to who can die right? Or is there?

Are they going to get murdered all together or is it like one by one?

I'm thinking it's gonna be one by one, maybe a couple at a time. You can also choose to eventually kill off BOTH of your characters.

Well I think I will kill them both but there's a specific order of how i want them to die. Like the first character of mine to die, I want them to slowly die, not just right out of the bat.( like they bled out or something and was in the group, helping out until then.) And I kind of want to kill off my second character after that one bled out but isn't seen by anyone( they could be found dead by other characters) I'll save the details for the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back