• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy โฎ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘ ๐’๐’๐’š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’‚ โ€” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’† โฏ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
helloooo I'm sorry but I think I might need an extra day or so, is that okay? I'll try to turn it in on the evening of the 15th but on Mondays I'm super packed. if not I completely understand!

helloooo I'm sorry but I think I might need an extra day or so, is that okay? I'll try to turn it in on the evening of the 15th but on Mondays I'm super packed. if not I completely understand!
sure! i'll extend the deadline by a day then. (:

also this might be a dumb question but do character sheets affect admissions? I know some ppl feel that having a nice code shows that you put more effort into it and all, so if you prefer one I understand

also this might be a dumb question but do character sheets affect admissions? I know some ppl feel that having a nice code shows that you put more effort into it and all, so if you prefer one I understand
i'm not really looking at coding ability much. formatting is nice, but also i want to see unique characters and good writing, those things heavily influence my decision. (:

announcement
hey everyone! for the time being i unfortunately am going to be closing this down. weโ€™re still lacking one application and above that, some stuff has come up irl so i need to put this on hold for the time being. thank you to those who made their characters! i loved them all and i definitely intend on picking this up in the future when things start to look up back home.

sorry again, i really was excited for this but committing to something new right now wouldnโ€™t be the best decision. :/

thank you once again, and yโ€™all are free to keep your sheets up for whenever this is rebooted. <3

I don't know what's going on but I hope everything works out for you irl. Hang in there!

I know this is going to be put on hold for the time being but is it okay if I just post my cs application for now since I'm almost done? Just to put it out there for the future once this gets rebooted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back