• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy โฎ ๐’„๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘ ๐’๐’๐’š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’‚ โ€” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’† โฏ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
deadline for sheets: 16th september

until then, enjoy singing songs around the campfire!

Last edited:
ahhh hello!
i'm busy with school rn but i'll try to get a placeholder or smth up afterwards

ahhh hello!
i'm busy with school rn but i'll try to get a placeholder or smth up afterwards
no worries! take your time (:

Just a backstory to go and just a quick reread to make sure everything is in order. Will try to get her up within the day!

Is the typical demigod characteristics of being ADHD, being inclined to read Ancient Greek still the same by the way? I just wanted to make sure for a bit of clarity. ^_^

Just a backstory to go and just a quick reread to make sure everything is in order. Will try to get her up within the day!
looking forward to it!

Is the typical demigod characteristics of being ADHD, being inclined to read Ancient Greek still the same by the way? I just wanted to make sure for a bit of clarity. ^_^
i think we'll skip that part! sorry for not clarifying that sooner, haha. i've just drawn certain themes from the riordan-verse, but i'd like to try and change it up as much as possible!

That's no bother, I was always thought it was interesting in Frank's case from the books how he didn't suffer from ADHD and the like so thanks for the clarification, I'll try to have a submission for the son of Asclepius up as soon as possible!

Also, while I'm here, does the type of picture used for the OC matter? Or rather would ya like it to be realistic or drawn? Thanks once again!

That's no bother, I was always thought it was interesting in Frank's case from the books how he didn't suffer from ADHD and the like so thanks for the clarification, I'll try to have a submission for the son of Asclepius up as soon as possible!

Also, while I'm here, does the type of picture used for the OC matter? Or rather would ya like it to be realistic or drawn? Thanks once again!
realistic please!

Quick question, did they awaken to their powers before they came to the camp or it depends?
most of them do, since they wouldn't arrive at camp without somehow knowing about the fact that they're demigods. most powers show up at a young age though so since we're playing characters in their late teens, i'd say it's likely!

most of them do, since they wouldn't arrive at camp without somehow knowing about the fact that they're demigods. most powers show up at a young age though so since we're playing characters in their late teens, i'd say it's likely!

Awesome thanks!

Is the mental ailments portion a necessity? There's no problems if there is, just trying to make sure. ^_^

Also, forgive me if I'm coming off as annoying at this stage, but what would be an example of the various power, physical and mental traits listed in the 'Demigod Info'? Would it be say, someone being quite light on their feet but being so, they might have to sacrifice the ability to inflict any real damage upon an opponent? Would that be an example of a power trait?

Thanks for your help and sorry for the trouble!

I'm so excited about the prospect of this one. I've gone ahead and put in a placeholder in the character thread for now, though I'm really just ironing out the details for the backstory/relationships. (:

Also, forgive me if I'm coming off as annoying at this stage, but what would be an example of the various power, physical and mental traits listed in the 'Demigod Info'? Would it be say, someone being quite light on their feet but being so, they might have to sacrifice the ability to inflict any real damage upon an opponent? Would that be an example of a power trait?

Thanks for your help and sorry for the trouble!
hi! so if your character doesnโ€™t have any mental ailments you donโ€™t need to fill it in.!

as for the physical, mental and power traits in strengths and weaknesses, they donโ€™t need to be related, becessarily. You can do them however you eant, really, as long as you make sure thereโ€™s at least one strength and one weakness in each.

I'm so excited about the prospect of this one. I've gone ahead and put in a placeholder in the character thread for now, though I'm really just ironing out the details for the backstory/relationships. (:
Eeep, iโ€™m glad! Canโ€™t wait to see him completed <3

Do ambrosia and nectar exist in Camp Olympia? And if they do, do they still possess the same healing qualities that they have in the Riordanverse?
Thanks once again for the help.

Do ambrosia and nectar exist in Camp Olympia? And if they do, do they still possess the same healing qualities that they have in the Riordanverse?
Thanks once again for the help.
yep! we'll keep that on.

I've just the sheet up there but I'm still editing; I just have the demigod info and background sections to do yet.
I hope everything will be fine with it!

Fwooh, well I'm finished now so if he gets accepted when the deadline comes, I'll be happy out! If not, for those persons who get the Son of Asclepius, feel free to use any aspects of Art's CS form that ya wish, so long as it makes the RP a tad bit better. :closed eyes open smile:

Whooo! All posted for my sheet, now.
I've never had to write a character with some existing stipulations like that before, but it actually forced me to be much more creative in his creation. ๐Ÿ‘

I'd probably still read through the roleplay even if I didn't get in! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back