• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱 𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦: 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘵 || 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Chaska Brown
Mood: finally not bored
Interactions: kiara reyes
Tags: gloomy gloomy
Clothing: x

Chaska had fully expected the girl in question to answer him, so when a voice sounded from behind them, he turned in its direction in slight surprise. She was far different in appearance than the other girl. The look in her eyes was different, too. It gave him the impression she probably wasn't the girl most parents would want their sons to bring home. He kind of liked that, though, because he could relate. He wasn't exactly the poster child for the straight-edge, beta wimp with an accounting future ahead of him.

The corner of his lip quirked into a smirk as he listened to the girl tell them the food was shit. He wasn't surprised, but it had been worth a shot to ask. He closed his hand into a fist and bumped his hand against hers before speaking up. "Wolf," He said, eyeing the kids starting to shuffle in their seats in anticipation as the bus pulled up to the camp. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess I should stick with you if I wanna make the best of this summer?" His smirk turned into the ghost of a grin as he stood up from the seat along with the other kids. They were finally about to get off this damned, suffocating bus.

His turn came to disembark the bus and Chaska didn't waste a heartbeat taking a few steps forward and taking his first real look at the camp. It was gorgeous, he'd give them that. He knew they'd be spending a lot of time inside, but he'd be damned if he didn't make time to enjoy the outdoors, too. He turned his head and looked for Keys. He found her rather easily - a blonde head with faded tips - and made his way back to her. There were other kids, but no one wearing a bright red shirt and sporting a whistle. Chaska didn't actually know what the staff looked like, but that was the image he'd conjured of them on the way here. "Where the hell do we go now? And when do we get our bags?"

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Kiara Reese

Location: entering camp lake lodge/registry | Interacting with: catburglar catburglar | Mentions: final girl. final girl.

Wolf. The girl repeated the name in her head with a small nod. It was fitting of the boy in front of her, that was for sure. Kiara gave him a smug look “stick with me, and this’ll be a summer you’ll never forget.” Her words were almost cut off by a faint creaking sound, indicating the bus had come to a stop, “time to wreak some havoc.” The blonde stood once the mass was mostly off the bus, nudging Wolf with her elbow, “ready to be the alpha, Wolf?” She chuckled, amused by her own play on words. She couldn’t care less about sounding dorky.

Kiara’s leather boots: which sported straps, buckles, studded toes, and a whole lot of wear- landed with a hefty thump as she hopped off the final bus step and onto camp grounds. She inhaled deeply, taking in the familiar smells of the forest around them. Keys sighed, her lips curling into a smile... It was good to be back. Her attention immediately shifted to Wolf as he moved to her side. He was a curious one, wasn’t he? “There you go with the questions..” she teased, not minding them too much. “We can pick up our bags from the pick up spot after they’re unloaded. But for now we can just head for registration. C’mon-“ the girl tilted her head in the direction of the registration building, turning to lead the way.

The building was swarming with troubled children by the time they got inside. Luckily Kiara remembered where to go (especially since Wolf was following her.) The blonde leaned on one of the tables, placing her chin in her hand as she eyed an older staff member deviously. “Hey Janice, haven’t kicked the bucket yet, eh?” The older woman glared at the young girl. “Welcome back Miss Reese, lets hope we make better progress this year,” the women retorted, handing Kiara her registration. Keys moved aside to scan the fine print, skipping over the rules and regulations to get straight to her cabin. “Cabin A again..” she muttered to herself.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
||“Stay wild moon child.”||

Chancellor’s green eyes widened, “Fuck yeah! BUNK BUDDIES!” He giddily bounced up and down on his heels. No matter how crazy or sadistic he acted, Chancellor loved new friends. He saw it as his duty to guide the fresh meat around the camp. Despite what the counsellors and his parents said, he was a pretty decent person. Chancellor commanded respect whenever he walked into a room. With his habit of making people underestimate him, when he eventually did snap and lose his temper, it came as even more of a shock to most. He hated his ODD and when he found out he had sociopathic traits, he was livid. Deep down, he always knew he was a sociopath. He fit the criteria. Risky behaviour, impulsive, hostile, irresponsible, deceitful. Whenever he told anyone he was a sociopath, they would instantly think he was some sort of deranged lunatic. He never told anyone now. When people at camp asked him what he was in for, he would always tell them it was because of his ODD. It wasn’t a lie, his ODD was one of the reasons. But his sociopathy was directly linked to his ODD. Unlike most sociopaths, he did still feel empathy. That was something he was eternally grateful for. Chancellor grunted, forcing the thoughts from his mind.

He noticed Aaliyah was pettily ignoring him and he sidled up to her. With a long sigh, he wrapped his arms around her from behind, “okay.” He groaned, “I’m sorry Ali. Your nose is beautiful.” He booped her nose, “I beg for your forgiveness, my beautiful queen.” He always buttered her up when she was mad at him.

||interactions~ horrorshow horrorshow erzulie erzulie ||
||Mood~ guilty, excitable||​

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]Aaliyah Wilson[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: camp lake lodge
mood: Relaxed
tags: L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel horrorshow horrorshow .angel. .angel.
outfit: here
[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]
“Fun is such a simple way to describe your time with me around. I hope that you aren’t the goody goody type.” Aaliyah smirked at Jinx. She had a tendency to drag others along in her misadventures. The young woman crossed her arms over her chest. She remembered her first day at camp and how lost she’d gotten, Honestly she hadn’t even tried to find her way back in the first place. Instead Aaliyah had bolted the first chance she got, unfortunately she had been found out. “Cool, we have do that once you’re all settled in. I’ve already claimed by spot, you’d beat hurry if you want the next best bed.” Aaliyah has made sure that she’d gotten the best spot in the cabin and she was willing to fight over it, hell she’d fought over it many times in fact. “And sadly no, it won’t be just the two of us in the cabin. We’ll be rooming with some other girls. Let’s hope that we don’t end up with anyone too insane. I prefer to not sleep with one eye open.”

Aaliyah paused when she felt Chancellor hug her from behind. She raised a brow and turned her head to look at him. “You’re damn right it is. Took you long enough to realize your mistake.” She scoffed but there was a slight smile on her face. Aaliyah always loved compliments, it was nice to know that she looked good. “You’re forgiven, just make sure that it doesn’t happen again Chaney.” Aaliyah placed her hands on his arms. “I’m starting to think that you do this just to have an excuse to touch me. You’re adorable Chancellor.” She laughed, her playful personality back once again.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#000; --bg-color-2:#afaeae; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #3d2427; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/81/d0/9781d00b7fc1fe049b44432ea6c9206a.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/f0/1c/d6f01cb9bbdecd348358e05074131b6a.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Last edited:
Chancellor growled softly into her neck, "I'm not adorable." He huffed, " I'm a psychopathic bastard, my mum tells me every day. " Despite presenting it as a joke, a flicker of sadness appeared on his face. It was gone in an instant. He puffed his bangs out of his emerald eyes. "And who said I want to touch you? I have to do this when you're pissed at me! "
He flinched as she used his first name, "Don't call me that!" He mewled, "You Know I hate my name! Stop it!" Chancellor despised his first name. He had always hated his parents for naming him that. Well, among other reasons. He also hated his last name. Darling. He just hated his name in general really. "How come you have a pretty name?" He whined, " Its not fair! "
He sunk his teeth into her neck and he bit her softly.

|| erzulie erzulie ||​

Constantine B.
Interaction: gloomy gloomy catburglar catburglar

A yawn slipped out of Constantine's jaw, he had let his eyes slip close by the time he felt the bus lurch forward. Constantine seemed to nearly be asleep by the time everyone began shuffling off of the bus, leaving him behind and fumbling to wake himself up. It wasn't long before Constantine lurched himself forward, flinging himself onto his feet before swiftly grabbing his bag and throwing it over his shoulders. The duffel bag wasn't heavy, but the straps still dug into his shoulders, truthfully his eyes were sagging down while his groggy eyes squinted down at the heads before they disappeared off of the bus. He fumbled around before following after the crowd, he wasn't entirely paying attention to what way he was going other than forward. Constantine wasn't usually one to just follow the crowd, he liked to strike off ahead but considering he wasn't used to camping or just the camp grounds he would have to put aside his impuslive desire to head off on his own and just follow the crowd of people. Now, with following the crowd, he wasn't making much of any progress towards anything but running into some guy who tossed him some kind of map. "Read that, go there, now out," the man grumbled, he didn't seem to be in the best of moods which only caused Constantine to raise a dark eyebrow. He wasn't one for just sitting around so he turned on his heel with a shrug of his shoulder. He began looking around, brown eyes looking over the trees and buildings around, he didn't really pay enough attention to the different types of buildings around.

It wasn't long before he found out where he was supposed to go, his designated cabin was cabin B, which was somewhere Constantine would have to wander around and find. Constantine was far from eager of tracking down some cabin, he was a 'city boy' of sorts so the whole idea of camping wasn't something he had thought of in quite a while. He may not be afraid to get his hands dirty but he sure as hell was not used to camping, he had only gone once and he would rather not return since it was just a complete mess the last time. Even if he had at one point enjoyed it, it wasn't exactly the thing for him, and not having any experience with going to a camp he figured it was basically the same exact thing as camping regularly in the forest. Camping just didn't exactly appeal to Constantine at that point in time, truthfully he just wanted to relax without having some yelling at him or having to deal with anything. It was kind of obvious that he didn't plan to do much, but he could just come off as lazy, which wasn't entirely untruthful about himself. He could work hard, and when he couldn't he lazied about casually. Casting a sideglance down at the map one more time, he struck out towards a path, only flicking his eyes up when he heard some conversations from the other campers. There were a few groups forming from what he could tell, he couldn't care less. He wouldn't have to really make small talk with anyone but the people he shared a cabin with, if anything he would probably try and pick out the few he would get along with before actually doing anything, eh, who knows maybe he'll just bust into a random conversation it might get him some new people to hunker down with.

By the time the brute pulled the map out and some other meaningless junk, he squinted down at the paper. He had trouble reading the small fonts on some of the papers so he discarded them completely, in all honesty he had glasses which he never used. They got in the way, the glasses with their bulky thick frames, if the glass shattered it’d just be a mess, so he did what he could without them. So, in his moment of need he wandered his way towards a few stragglers, a girl and a guy.

“Hey,” he called gruffly, he was attempting to call out to them and relented from giving the girl and guy a nickname. Constantine wasn’t a complete douche so if he ended up calling one Goldielocks and the other a jock, he’d keep that to himself. In all honesty he didn’t care what they did to get sent there, he just needed their help momentarily and then he’d be out of their hair. “either of you two know where this cabin is? Or just how to get there?” he asked with a raised brow casually before clearing his throat and looking over at them. It was slightly ironic to him, he could be adaptable yet stubborn as hell so he just acted on impulse and tried to find someone who would shed some kind of light on it all. “Cabin B, I mean,” he informed briefly.

Liam was content once Carnage confirmed they would be coexisting. A brief curiosity passed through him about whoever else might also share their space. So far he was convinced he was not going to meet anyone else as eccentric as this boy... And then Liam found himself powerless to stop the relation he made to his old best friend. He had also been strange, wild, hyper, and overall fun to be around. Don't think about Tyler, you've got shit to do. Liam told himself, hoping his face had not changed and betrayed him- he still wanted to come off as somewhat collected since he was, after all, the one who had gotten completely lost and accidentally started this little gathering.

He distracted himself by analyzing Carnage and Aaliyah's behavior toward each other. It had already been clear they knew one another, but he appreciated the petty banter. In a way it was sort of adorable how they interacted.

Then he remembered that Jinx was in his same position, being brand new to this place and even though she was probably a little less lost (because she was likely a lot less stupid than him), he hoped they could relate. He looked at the girl and gave her one of his crowd-killing smiles (okay, he knew he wasn't quite killer-smile-level rockstar yet but damn did he try), "Looks like we're in for a hell of a ride here, huh?"

Chaska Brown
Mood: excited
Interactions: kiara r., constantine b.
Tags: gloomy gloomy Shaded Shaded
Clothing: x

Inside the registration building was so full it was nearly overwhelming. How many kids attended this camp? How could any of them possibly receive the proper structure to fix their supposed troubling behaviour? He followed Keyes to the front desk, listened to the interaction, but chose not to say anything. He hardly entertained the woman when it was his turn, taking the papers handed to him and ignoring her mechanical welcome to the camp.

"Cabin A? How many cabins are there?" He asked the blonde as he promptly ignored the rules and regulations because there were too many of them, and flipped through the booklet until he saw his own Cabin classification. "I'm Cabin B." Whatever that meant. He figured he could get Keyes to show him where it was. He liked the girl so far; she seemed chill, the kind of person to steer clear from drama and cause mischief instead - his kind of person. The fact that she was pretty was just a bonus.

Then, a guy came up to them and asked about a cabin. Before Chaska could ask for clarification, the guy mentioned Cabin B, and he grinned. "Looks like we're cabin mates," He said, gesturing to this paper. "I'm in Cabin B, too. 'Cept I don't know where the fuck it is. I'm Wolf." He extended his hand in between them. For some reason, he felt the need to keep his name a secret for now. As unproblematic as the people he'd met so far seemed, the last thing he needed was for his name to be the center of relentless teasing. Not that he couldn't take it, he just didn't feel like dealing with it.

Chaska gestured to the blonde beside him, throwing her a side smile. "She's been here before, though. She's playing tour guide." He gave her elbow a playful nudge before he finished skimming through the papers. There didn't seem to be anything else worth reading. A jumble of letters without bold writing indicating something important. He inhaled and rocked back on his heels, glancing around them. He was still taken aback by how gorgeous the landscape was.

codedbycrucialstar

[div class=container]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[div class=sidebar][div class=border1]
[/div][div class=name]Aaliyah Wilson[/div][div class=info style=display:none][div class=scroll2]location: camp lake lodge
mood: Relaxed
tags: L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel horrorshow horrorshow .angel. .angel.
outfit: here
[/div][/div][div class=border2]
[/div][/div][div class=content][div class=scroll1]
Aaliyah didn’t even flinch when Chancellor bit her. She was already used to his behavior at this point. “You don’t have to do anything Darling. Just admit that I’m right and move on. You’re so stubborn.” She smirked. Aaliyah wished that she had some sort of newspaper or spray bottle with water. “You’re acting like an unruly puppy. It’s not my fault that I have an awesome name. It’s the one thing that my parents did right by me. Now let go, I think you’re scaring the newbies” She slapped his forehead repeatedly. Aaliyah could feel eyes on them and she caught the eye of more than one new camper who looked startled and scared.

“Sorry you two, he hasn’t fully grasp how to act when others are present. Sadly I don’t have a newspaper me.” Aaliyah jokes as she smiled at Jinx and Liam.
[/div][/div]
[/div]

[class=container] --bg-color-1:#000; --bg-color-2:#afaeae; --color-1: #4c4c4c; --color-2: #ff7caa; --t-color: #3d2427; --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/81/d0/9781d00b7fc1fe049b44432ea6c9206a.jpg'); --img-2: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/f0/1c/d6f01cb9bbdecd348358e05074131b6a.jpg'); height:320px; width:400px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=sidebar] height:300px; width:160px; background-color: var(--bg-color-1); float:left; border-top-left-radius:3px; border-bottom-left-radius:3px; [/class] [class=content] height:284px; width:230px; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); float:left; border-top-right-radius:3px; border-bottom-right-radius:3px; padding:5px; padding-top:8px; padding-bottom:8px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; font-size:10px; [/class] [class=scroll1] height:100%; width:90%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); margin-left:8px; [/class] [class=scroll2] height:100%; width:110%; overflow-y:auto; padding-right:40px; color: var(--t-color); [/class] [class=border1] height:95px; width:95px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:5px; margin:auto; margin-top:15px; transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=border1 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class=name] font-size:18px; color:white; text-shadow: 2px 2px var(--color-1); text-align:center; margin:auto; margin-top:2px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=info] height:69px; width:124px; margin:auto; background-color: var(--bg-color-2); margin-top:5px; padding:3px; color: var(--t-color); font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=border2] height:42px; width:42px; border-radius:50%; border:1px solid var(--color-1); padding:3px; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; transition:0.4s; position:relative; top:0px; [/class] [class name=border2 state=hover] transform: scale(1.05); transition:0.4s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=border2 on=click] slideToggle 800 info [/script] [class=dialogue] display:inline-block; color: var(--color-1); [/class] [class=alt] display:inline-block; background-color:var(--color-2); min-height:20px; width: calc(100% - 10px); padding:5px; [/class]

Jinx Dawn
current attire:

Location: Standing in this disturbing hell hole| Interactions/ Mentioned: Chancellor & Aaliyah | Tags: L LadyLuckTakeTheWheel erzulie erzulie horrorshow horrorshow
Jinx gave a hesitant look, biting at her lip “Welll.. I tend to be.. doesn’t mean I can’t change that for a summer though..?” She raised a brow, grinning softly. She would gladly drop her normal ways just for a little fun this summer. The idea of putting a bunch of misfits into a camp isn’t the best of ideas. Really, it would only encourage everyone around to just join in whatever the hell the campers would plan. It was hell in a forest and the demons seemed to enjoy their freedom, even if they had to take it “Well, should we head over in that direction then? I’d like to not be stuck in a sucky bed for the next while.. And I’m sorta relying on you because these maps are half assed..” She chuckled “Ah boo.. that sucks.. It would be interesting if it would just be us though.. incredibly interesting..”

She quickly turned to the mute kid, who after all, wasn’t actually mute. Feeling a little stupid, she shook her head and returned a smile to him “I think your about right for that one..” She laughed quietly “But I assume all of us are banning together to somehow survive here..?” She shrugged, unsure of how you would survive hell for months at a time.

Now, Jinx wasn’t exactly scared persay of what or why he really bit her neck, just extremely curious as to why in the fuck he did. She didn’t question it out loud, just gave the two a quizzical look, a small smile then appearing on her face “Ever tried perfume bottles? If he’s not allergic by the least..” She chuckled quietly, shrugging lightly

Chancellor gasped at Jinx, “Don’t encourage her!” He winced as Aaliyah smacked his head, eventually letting go, “ouch ouch FUCK!” He rubbed his forehead, “You could say pul-ease, you stupid cow!” He lit another cigarette and glared at Ali. He looked like an angry Cat, with his sharp green eyes and black hair. “You’re gunna have a hole in your lung by the time summer’s over!” He blew smoke out his nose.

The boy named Carnage perked up. His head whipped to the left and he grinned. “Bus is here!” He eyed his new friends, “Dude, I want to know who else is in my bunk.”
He shot into the trees like a bullet, taking great care to bump Ali with his shoulder as he ran past. He ducked and flipped over branches like a machine. “Last one there’s a juvenile delinquent!” His sing song voice echoed from the trees beyond.

||interactions: erzulie erzulie horrorshow horrorshow .angel. .angel. ||
||Location: the woods, probably half way up a fucking tree||
||Mood: Elated, bouncy||​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back