• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Halfblood; Search for Salvation

Oh, so that was the name she called him it was good nick name considering who his parent was."Yeah it is a good name huh....doctor",Nathaniel told her giving her kinda of a lame nickname he thought but he couldn't come up with any right then."As for the boredom I think I know something that would keep you occupied for a while",Nathaniel suggested but not telling her what it was yet.

@Allcure

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Angelo shrugs slightly. "It's alright. My friend Quinn, isn't a fan of it either..." he said while following after Kyl, glancing briefly at his father's cabin before following him up the steps of Ky's cabin, he seems to float over the steps since he doesn't trust his own feet to guide him well.
@SweetCat2319

Quinn stops singing for a moment before shaking her head and continues to sing the next verse of the song, dancing to the music slightly. "I'm still comparing your past to my future, it might be your wound, but they're my sutures. Ahhh oooooo." she sung softly while moving to the music slightly.
KOSMO

"I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass, glass!" He sang contently, feet beginning to dance. "Aaaaaaaaaaah, ahha!" He sang louder. "I try to picture me without you but I can't!"

Kyl (Ky)

Ky gasped and gave a fake wounded look to Angelo. His hand was over his stomach instead of his heart though. "Me? Overprotective?!" He asked with wide eyes, humor dancing in them. "Probably, after all she's smarter then me and probably playing her own trick on the prick." He was smiling as he looked Angelo over. He then scoffed and shook his head. "Only I would hate everybody and then warm up to my half...uncle?" He guessed.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

@StarrySkyofLostSouls[/URL]
Quinn stops dancing since she nearly trips when she hears him. "....why were you following me?" she said slowly while pausing her music, watching him carefully, eyes narrowed.

Angelo shakes his head. "Nope.. Not your half uncle, gods that makes me sound old..." he said while wrinkling his nose up in disgust at the thought. "And that's cute, you're warming up to me? Glad I'm the lucky one eh?" he said with a smile.

"Oooooooor... You could just call me Chrissy." She laughed, sticking her hands in her pocket as she looked back at Nathan hopefully. "And yeah? What might that be?" Ever since she got here she had been nothing but bored. She had had to leave all her books at home, only bringing one with her. She thought of the worn pages of Alice in Wonderland sitting in her rucksack by her bunk in the Apollo cabin but the dog eared pages didn't hold much interest at the moment

@IronDragon

Quinn stops dancing since she nearly trips when she hears him. "....why were you following me?" she said slowly while pausing her music, watching him carefully, eyes narrowed.

Angelo shakes his head. "Nope.. Not your half uncle, gods that makes me sound old..." he said while wrinkling his nose up in disgust at the thought. "And that's cute, you're warming up to me? Glad I'm the lucky one eh?" he said with a smile.
KOSMO

"Why were you following me?" Kosmo heard a voice ask. He stopped dead in his tracks and stopped dancing, and as he turned to the girl, she paused the song. He gulped, and felt sweat begin to pour down his face.

"Uh...uh...." He stammered, attempting to gulp down his nervousness. "I... uh... heard your music and... uh... couldn't help myself..." he glanced around, and stuck his hands in his pockets. One hand was quickly punctured by the needle of his golem's sword. "Ow!" He screeched.

He was making a total fool of himself.

Kosmo hated people.

Kyl (Ky)

Ky chuckled, "So who is your parent? You've got me curious. And don't worry. You're too good looking to be old." Ky smirked. "Don't feel lucky. I'm a total delinquent." Ky absently rubbed his tattoo since he was still shirtless from the heat and flipped his hair.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

"Yeah I could but who said I wanted to"Nathaniel replied before taking a second to think of a activity."Oh..well have you ever ridden a horse before they are some hoses in the stable with a field to ride them",Nathaniel suggested as he hasn't done that in a long time and it might be fun for her and him.

@Allcure

Quinn watching him with piercing green eyes. "....You like Fallout Boy too then?... I guess we could listen to it together..." she said while shrugging slightly and hitting play on the player to let the song continue.

Angelo laughs softly and puts his hand over his mouth as he laughs before flashing him a small smile. "But some of the best people are delinquents, however they never get noticed because that's all people seem to see... is the delinquent side of them. And well... My dad is the big Z." he said while looking at the ceiling.

@SweetCat2319

Chrissy narrowed her eyes at his smart reply, silently respecting his witty response. "Horses?" She said, a touch of shock fading into her voice. "No, never... Honestly they spook me a bit" She laughed nervously. Growing up in the city meant she had rarely even seen a horse, let alone be close to one. When she had first arrived at the camp she had taken a peak into the stables and the large beasts had both terrified her and mystified her at the same time, especially the pegasi. "I'd be willing to give it a try though." She said scratching the back of her hand and looking downward.

@IronDragon

Kyl (Ky)

Ky chuckled, "You don't know who fathered Eris do you? Well old man, looks like you're my half uncle." He smirked and then gets up to put on a shirt. "I'm glad you decided to look past the bad buy side of me then."

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
Ky chuckled, "You don't know who fathered Eris do you? Well old man, looks like you're my half uncle." He smirked and then gets up to put on a shirt. "I'm glad you decided to look past the bad buy side of me then."

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
Angelo smiles a bit. "Well... It depends, because the greek god history is a very complicated one... since it's also said that Eris is the daughter of Nyx and Erebos or Erebus however he spells his name." he said while watching him get up licking his lower lip a bit before shaking his head and looking back up with a grin.

@SweetCat2319

"Okay come on then it might be fun and don't worry they won't hurt you",Nathaniel said as he started to head over to the stable. When they got there he picked out a horse that had a blonde coat."Okay first pick out a horse then get a saddle from over there",Nathaniel as he pointed to the saddles. He grabbed him one and slung it over the horses back getting the horse ready to ride.

@Allcure

Quinn watching him with piercing green eyes. "....You like Fallout Boy too then?... I guess we could listen to it together..." she said while shrugging slightly and hitting play on the player to let the song continue.

Angelo laughs softly and puts his hand over his mouth as he laughs before flashing him a small smile. "But some of the best people are delinquents, however they never get noticed because that's all people seem to see... is the delinquent side of them. And well... My dad is the big Z." he said while looking at the ceiling.

@SweetCat2319
KOSMO

Kosmo nodded nervously and pulled his hand out of his pocket, licking the drop of blood off of it. He looked up at the girl and her piercing green stare, and began to feel suspicious of her kindness. But, as she pressed play and the music continued to flow through the air like a calming breeze on a hot day, all feelings of hostility ceased. He quietly thought of all the bands he was interested in, ranging from My Chemical Romance to Superchick. The last one actually embarrassed him a tad.

Kyl (Ky)

Ky laughed and picked up two shirts. "Gods I hate Greek history. So confusing." He turned around and held a red v neck shirt and a black T shirt. "Which one?" He asked. He started to play with one of his snake bites again, sucking it into his mouth then sticking it out.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

Quinn dancing lightly to the music, humming softly along to the chorus as the music plays, the tension leaving once the music starts. However she was keeping her distance and focusing on her own thing.

Angelo stretches his arms a bit as he flops on Ky's bed before looking at him upside down, his eyes flicker to his lips where he is playing with his snakebites and shakes his head slightly to focus on what he's saying. "Sorry what? Hm... Try them on so i can make a decision... Model them!" he said the last part he said in amusement while watching him.

@SweetCat2319

Kyl (Ky)

Ky smirked, noticing he had distracted Angelo. "Sure Angel." He first slipped on the red shirt. The v was low enough to show a bit of his tattoo. He walked up to Angelo and bent down so that he was almost eye level with the other boy. "How's this one?" On purpose this time, Ky plays with his snakebites.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

@StarrySkyofLostSouls //How's this? I didn't even think about that holy cripe. xD//

Last edited by a moderator:
Quinn dancing lightly to the music, humming softly along to the chorus as the music plays, the tension leaving once the music starts. However she was keeping her distance and focusing on her own thing.

Angelo stretches his arms a bit as he flops on Ky's bed before looking at him upside down, his eyes flicker to his lips where he is playing with his snakebites and shakes his head slightly to focus on what he's saying. "Sorry what? Hm... Try them on so i can make a decision... Model them!" he said the last part he said in amusement while watching him.

@SweetCat2319

KOSMO

Kosmo bit his tongue to keep himself from singing, praying that he wouldn't end up singing again. He glanced around in search of an escape, in case things got awkward again. What to do? Should he talk to her? Nah, people were too confusing for that to end well.

In the end, Kosmo just stood peacefully by a tree and enjoyed the music.

Chrissy bit her lip as they headed over to the stables, following a step or two behind Nathan. She felt her stomach flip as they approached the stables, still scratching the back of her left hand. The area was littered with scars from where her nerves had got the better of her in the past. She tiptoed into the stables, visibly on edge. She watched as Sun-kissed picked out his horse and saddled it up, slowly edging over towards a horse with a chocolate brown coat. She approached it slowly, grabbing a saddle and wandered delicately over to the beast. "So do I just..." She said quietly, looking over to wards Nathan with pleading eyes. Hoping for some sort of help.

Kat sighed again. Nevermind, she wasn't too sure about people. Maybe she could go to the stables, though she wanted to get Enyo first. Walking back to the Ares cabin Kat let the scorpion crawl up onto her shoulder, then she headed for the stables. There was a particular black stallion that she loved to take care of. Animals were more easy than people to understand anyway. When she got there she realized that there were already people there.

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
Ky smirked, noticing he had distracted Angelo. "Sure Angel." He first slipped on the red shirt. The v was low enough to show a bit of his tattoo. He walked up to Angelo and leaned forward, his hands on either side of the other boy. "How's this one?" On purpose this time, Ky plays with his snakebites.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
(Reading this makes me laugh since Angelo is laying down on Ky's bed but his upper half is hanging off the bed since he was looking at Ky upside down and the fact that he basically just.... hanging his junk in Angelo's face. )

Angelo scowls a bit. "Oh god... nooo... not that nickname... ughhh... I hate that nickname... I'm not an Angel..." He muttered while looking at the shirt, knows exactly what he's playing at. "...It's nice, but too be honest I think you could compete against that Aphrodite guy for wearing no shirt..." he said slowly while looking at the tattoo peeking out from under the shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyl (Ky)

Ky chuckled, "Well I need a nickname for you. It feels weird to call you by three syllables. Angelo." He glanced down at his chest. he knew he was flirting, and he wasn't used to it outside of quests that he needed to but he really was intrigued by Angelo. "You think? Imagine him hearing that. he thinks he's the hottest guy here. I wouldn't give a single toss for him."

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

Kat saw the two saddling horses and particularly the girl who seemed to have no idea what she was doing. "Never ridden a horse before?" she asked the girl in an amused tone before walking to the stall next to her. The black stallion that was there snorted in Kat's face. It was the perfect animal as far as Kat was concerned, spirited and handsome. She took a brush and began grooming the big creature, looking surprisingly calm for a child of Ares. Animals were the only companions she didn't insult or reject anymore.

@Allcure

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
Ky chuckled, "Well I need a nickname for you. It feels weird to call you by three syllables. Angelo." He glanced down at his chest. he knew he was flirting, and he wasn't used to it outside of quests that he needed to but he really was intrigued by Angelo. "You think? Imagine him hearing that. he thinks he's the hottest guy here. I wouldn't give a single toss for him."

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
Angelo huffs. "I hate it though! and Angelo isn't that bad seriously." he said while looking at the tattoo before looking at him. "Alright, so... try on the other so I can figure out which one I like better... But then again it shouldn't matter what my opinion is... it's all up to you.. And I do think so." He said while looking up at his eyes.

@SweetCat2319

Quinn dancing to the music slightly, humming softly along to the song and stops dancing once it ends and the song switches to Centuries by Fallout Boy. She lays down on the ground and looks at the sky, humming along with the instrumental.

@OutofSight OutofMind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back