• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Halfblood; Search for Salvation

Ky

Ky looked at Kat. He couldn't care less about her talking to a scorpion, he was pretty weird himself. But he did feel a surge of jealousy at Angelo being in her arms. Her lap. Clearing his throat, "I think I can take him now." Ky said calmly and gestured towards Angelo.

@Fluffandstuff

Last edited by a moderator:
StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Quinn looks between the two then answers Kosmo's question. "Yeah I think we should have enough between the two of us. Do you guys know anyone we could Iris Message? I have one person I know I could Iris message." She said while fingering the bills she had hidden in her leather jacket however she took out a drachma and flipped it in the air while waiting for an answer.
@dragonslayr, @OutofSight OutofMind
KOSMO

"Um..." Kosmo began, looking deep in thought. "Sorry, I don't really even have people that I'm close enough to message in the first place." He said, staring down at his feet. "It'd be best for you to call your friend, in my opinion. The one on my suggestion list is kinda dead right now."

"Ooh, jealous much?" Kat teased. She had to. He was making it much too obvious. She picked Angelo up, moving him over to Ky's lap. Enyo on the other hand readied her stinger. "Oh calm down, Enyo. Have you really become protective that fast? He's not hurting me or the boy obviously," she chided the scorpion. She didn't care anymore. She'd talk to Enyo, and they'd think she was weird, and maybe they wouldn't bother her. She reached out a hand hoping Enyo would crawl off of Angelo and back to her, but Enyo stayed where she was. "Wow," was all she could say to the stubborn creature firmly seated on Angelo's chest

Ky

Ky blushed as she placed Angelo on his lap and teased him. Despite the scorpions obvious protective state, Ky firmly and slowly wrapped his arms around Angelo so that he was more steady. Ky glanced at Kat and murmured, "Sorry..." Then he looked at Enyo and smiled a bit, though he was quick to hide it, "Enyo? Calm down, you can stay on him if you want." He talked to the scorpion as well. He felt a lot better with Angelo in his arms.

Angelo shifts a bit so that he is laying down more comfortably, his head across Ky's lap while the rest of his body strung out and his feet lightly rest in Kat's lap. His arms has moved so that one was across his chest while the other stayed by his side, he shifted his head so that his face was towards Ky's body essentially.

@Fluffandstuff, @SweetCat2319

Enyo relaxed and moved to Angelo's stomach so as not to get squished by his arm. Kat just rolled her eyes. "I've never seen her protect someone like that. Well other than-" she stopped abruptly. No she was getting too comfortable. This was not okay. "Someone I used to know," she finished vaguely.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls @SweetCat2319

Ky

Ky didn't ask her to elborate. He wasn't very good at talking to others. "Well...I've never gotten close to someone other then Angelo and Cait. And she's a given." He said in return. He ran his fingers through Angelo's hair and smiled softly.

@Fluffandstuff @StarrySkyofLostSouls

Angelo's face softens and a small smile goes across his features, the dim lights in the limo highlighting his white-blonde hair to give it that halo affect. He nuzzled his face a bit closer, enjoying the feeling of having someone running their fingers through his hair. "...Enyo...s-stop moving... Ticklish..." He mumbled in his sleep softly as he laid unmoving for the most part.

@SweetCat2319, @Fluffandstuff

Nathaniel was currently watching Angelo ,Ky , Enyo ,and Kat with amusement at the scene. Angelo was getting ticked slightly which the most amusing part."Well it sure looks like you guys are having fun over there",Nathaniel commented to the four with a slight smile on his face. He was not angry anymore at Dante for the moment but still didn't want to talk to him.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls @SweetCat2319 @Fluffandstuff

"If I were you I'd keep it that way," Kat replied simply. "Getting close ends in pain." Her voice was soft, not like her usual rough tone. She thought she should warn him, but she didn't want to talk about what happened, so she kept her statements vague and general. Enyo turned too look at Angelo as he spoke. Kat thought perhaps the scorpion was amused.

"Don't have to tell me...I really don't like most people. They just hurt you. Well...not all of them." He was looking at Angelo again with an amused expression. He looked up as Nathaniel spoke and shrugged, "Ain't no party like a get the hell out of dodge party." He replied.

@Fluffandstuff @IronDragon

Quinn shrugs as she flipped her drachma coin. "Well first I need a rainbow if im going to call my... Friend as you would call him... We're more like acquitances... And our dads work together... So let's find a way to make a rainbow..." She said while pocketing her drachma for now.

@OutofSight OutofMind, @dragonslayr

"Or they die," Kat commented more to herself than Ky. Then at his comment about the 'get the hell out of doge party,' she couldn't help but giggle. Wow, it had been so long since she had last laughed. It was nice, but it kind of scared her.

Ky glances at Kat but doesn't respond. Because that could be very true. He goes back to sliding his fingers through Angelo's hair and hopes the other boy will wake up soon. He misses talking to him. Ky sighs and leans his head back. he closes his eyes and focuses on things he can sense. A lover just found their beloved with another. A woman just found out she can't bear children and now has to inform her husband. A poor man is struggling to get back on his feet. All this helps give Ky some strength and he calms down.

Avril

Avril was outside in the wilderness near camp. She's dressed like she has always dressed: An oversized black sweater with denim jeans and leather boots along with her kandi bracelets. Her blonde hair ruffled slightly as she continue to walk and made a slight rustle in the leaves as she did so. She missed her cabin.

She plopped down next to a nice tree, wondering where to go. She's from France, not a New York person! And now she's lost. Great! Next to her was a little satchel that she managed to pick up when the monsters attacked camp. It wasn't the best experience but she had the chance to use Âme Fouet to her fullest but that experience wasn't better either.

Inside the satchel, she kept her secret stash of strawberry lollipops and some of the actual fruit, curtesy of the Hermes Cabin. Was it worth running back? Sorta, but the thing is, she got left behind, probably because she was running with a heavy bag full of useless candy. She was alone. Her whip is still with her, hanging from her shoulder loosely.

She closed her eyes and remembered (which isn't what she normally do but guess this event is too sad to forget) what happened during the attack. With all the f****** monsters in Tartarus, she just have to get the harpies. These harpies definitely weren't from Zeus. Whips don't work well against flying things and of course, they gave her a hard time. Before she escaped, she passed the Big House and saw Chiron, laying dead on the grass. She cried, the tears stinging her eyes. She's not Chiron's favorite person and Chiron is not her favorite but Avril still has a heart. She wanted to run away when her mind interrupted her: 'Do we need to do funeral rites on him?' her conscience asked as she whipped away a few more harpies uselessly. Avril never thought of that. Maybe he does! Avril wouldn't know. The short girl scampered to the centaur and made an astral shield around them. Lightning bolts, screams, everything. She ignored it and fumbled with her satchel looking through it for... There it is. She took it out. A drachma that Avril carry around for emergencies. She opened the centaur's mouth, ignoring the fact that it was disgusting and slid it the drachma in. She could be a fool doing that. Thinking a centaur would need an afterlife when she couldn't be sure. Unfortunately, she has no cakes to offer but she gave him her prayers. Then she collapsed suddenly. The shield was draining her energy too much. But she managed to hold it before passing out. The next morning, she was still there, fortunately unharmed.

Shaking off the memory, she plucked one of the lollipops out of its place and ripped the wrapping off, beginning to lick before popping it in her mouth, the stick wiggling slightly. The wrapping, she threw over her head which disappeared, another neat trick of hers. Only a few weeks ago that she discovered things can be stored in astral energy and she's been piling up her wrappers in there ever since. She jumped up, determined to find the city of New York nearby.

After walking for a few moments, she was caught by surprise by a... golem? He was holding out a note harmlessly. Avril calmed down and wearily took the note into her own hands, reading what it has to say.
So they did go to New York. Now, how in the bloody hell do I get there to regroup with them? Avril thought, looking between the note and the golem. She took the lollipop out of her mouth. "Um... Thanks" she said, thanking the golem who seem to tilt his head as she popped it back in.

Did the pegasi survived? Maybe not. Avril hadn't check. She nodded and ran back the way she came, ignoring the ruined camp and went to the stables.
"Please let there be one" she murmured and looked around. Nothing but a spare drachma. No bodies even. Maybe they flew away or they got eaten but either way, Avril was stuck here. She pocketed the drachma and went to walk out in defeat. Then, her gold eyes met with a pair of warm chocolate. It was a nice black pegasi with wings of a raven.

Avril coolly walked over to it and it showed no sign of retaliation. The stick in her mouth have nothing else to be devoured so she throw it above her head like the wrappings.
"Okay" she said, looking over at it. "Can I ride you?" she asked like it was a little thought plucked from her mind and the pegasi whinnied in response as if asking for a treat. "You do strawberries?" Avril asked, offering the fruit. The horse smothered the fruit before biting it whole.

"This'll be fun" she said, looking up at the tall horse. "1, 2, 3" Avril said before heaving herself up successfully. She brushed the mane softly and looked at the animal with a puzzled look. "New York?" she said with a rather unsure tone. That very moment, the pegasi, who Avril appropriately named Raven flapped its wings and she had to clung for dear life even though she's unafraid of death.

((Tell me if something needs to be fixed. And someone whose close to camp might see her fly by))

KOSMO

"Okay..." Kosmo went on, looking around. "Rainbows are light and water, right?" He asked, knowing the answer anyway. "So... we could use a flashlight or other light source and a spray bottle with water in it, I think." He began to pat his pockets, searching for one of the various things he kept stored away in there. A minute or two later, he had a sharply glowing bouncy ball and a small half-drunk bottle of water. He glowered. "This is useless."

@dragonslayr @StarrySkyofLostSouls

SELENE

Sitting in the limo rather angrily, Selene began to watch all the commotion going on around her. The scorpion was cute. For a moment, the area felt tense and dark, but when the one person she identified as Nathaniel made a comment, a few giggles erupted around the limo and Selene couldn't help but let her smile return. Selene began to suddenly feel the urge to talk to someone, so she slipped away the Friends protect and the Not Friends murder Lists back into her back pocket, along with the green pen she had been using.

@dragonslayr[/URL] @StarrySkyofLostSouls

SELENE

Sitting in the limo rather angrily, Selene began to watch all the commotion going on around her. The scorpion was cute. For a moment, the area felt tense and dark, but when the one person she identified as Nathaniel made a comment, a few giggles erupted around the limo and Selene couldn't help but let her smile return. Selene began to suddenly feel the urge to talk to someone, so she slipped away the Friends protect and the Not Friends murder Lists back into her back pocket, along with the green pen she had been using.
Quinn takes the objects and pulls out a mirror from her pocket and hands it to him, positions him under the street light so that the light shines down onto the mirror and reflects through the sharply glowing bouncy ball before throwing some of the water over the Ray of light, causing a rainbow and mist. Quinn quickly flicked a drachma in. "Show Me Logan, Son of Hades." She muttered while standing in the alley with Kosmo and Kaia, waiting for an answer.

@IronDragon, @dragonslayr, @OutofSight OutofMind

Dante

"Lex and 40!" he yelled at the driver who began pulling out, taking them to his appartment.

"Okay, we need a gameplan!" he shouted, silencing all others, "Where are we going from here, do we contact the others?" He asked, of course they would have to contact the others, but still he was thinking 'rest' was the number one priority right now.

Ky

Ky looked up at Dante, "We should definitely rest. We're all worn out. Then we should discuss this further. But I think we mentioned going to Camp Jupiter. That might be our best decision."

Cait

Cait glanced at Dante but stayed silent. Her brother spoke and she agreed with everything he said. "Ky's right. We don't really have many options." She was thinking about the journey already, "We'll have to stock up on supplies too. Food and first aid."

"At this point rest is our first priority. Especially since one of us," she pointed to Angelo, "is unconscious. Once we get to your apartment we can discuss the situation in further detail, although we should definitely try to contact the others as soon as we can." Once Kat had had her say she leaned back in her chair to see what the others thought was best.

{ @GiannaCoco }

ooc. Guys! This hasn't died! I just been lazy! I'll post as Athena in one hour~

Get to your desired teams!

Avril

'Nope! Not fun! Stop flapping ya horse!' Avril screamed in her head as they gain altitude. This is what she get for not hanging out with pegasi? Her thoughts was interrupted as the creature changed its course by gliding slowly, occasionally flapping its wings to not lose much altitude. 'Okay...' Avril sighed in relief as she looked down at the city below her, 'This is so much better...'. She heard of New York but wasn't one who was familiar with its streets. Why do they call it the 'Big Apple'? She'll never know.

She somehow was able to direct Raven nicely by motioning with her hands and leaning in to where she wanted to go, just because it felt natural doing so. 'Uh... where the hell are they?' Avril thought, scanning for anything she recognized, keeping hold of her whip while doing so. Raven suddenly landed on the rooftop and Avril slid off ungracefully, probably because of her height. She shoved Âme Fouet in her satchel and picking out another lollipop, repeating the process of the wrapper and popping it in her mouth. Raven flew away and she walked from building to building, trying to find someone, anyone.

(Avril is generally in the area where most of you are. You could also have seen the pegasi flew pass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back