• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Halfblood; Search for Salvation

Chrissy held the final strand in place smiling in satisfaction. All she needed to do now was tie it into... Place. Chrissy cursed to herself as she realised her only hair band was firmly bound around her slim wrist. She let out a frustrated groan and looked around frantically, looking for any solution. A smile returned to her face as she spotted a blonde haired boy nearby. "Hey you!" She shouted gaining his attention and reinforcing it with an impromptu nickname. "Yeah sun-kissed! Come over here, hold onto this." She motioned, both hands interwoven in her thick hair.

@IronDragon

KOSMO

From his vantage point in the forest tree, he watched silently as a girl wandered into the forest and holding a CD player in her hand. Was it just him, or did he hear something of Patrick Stump for a moment there? Nah, there was no possible way he could have heard anything. He let out a slight chuckle at the thought of him having ears like that. But, he did love Fall Out Boy in the end.

"Remember me..." He hummed to the tune now playing in his head. "Remember me, for centuries..."

Nathaniel stopped in his tracks when he heard someone shout and call him some nick name he didn't quite make out. Turning around he found out it was the girl he spotted earlier.He paused for a moment before answering "Yeah...what do you need",Nathaniel asked heading in her direction remembering she said to hold something but didn't know what she needed him to do.

@Allcure

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
Ky glanced at Angelo's lips then looked away and at the Aphrodite cabin, "Well, why not prank them? I promise no harm will come to them in the prank...I don't like hurting people. It'll just piss them off. A lot." He smirked and flipped his hair out of his eyes.
Angelo blinks and rubs the back of his neck. "I don't know... I'm not very... very good at pranks and that's fine... i wouldn't take part if anyone got hurt..." he said while looking at him under his thick lashes. "I... think I remember this very obnoxious.. son of Aphrodite... I think we should try and prank him as well..." he said while biting his lip a bit and looks up at him.

@SweetCat2319

Quinn walking through the forest, listening to Immortals by Fallout Boy, she starts humming along since, she thinks she is alone. "Cause we could be Immortals... Immortals, Just not for long, for long...." she sung softly to herself as she started to move a bit, dancing lightly.

@OutofSight OutofMind

Kyl (Ky)

"Trust me the prank will be easy, give me an idea. ANY idea. Make sure you're focused and I'll trick them." He then looked around and spotted Cait and Dante talking. He visibly stiffened and his fist clenched and unclenched. "That son of Aphrodite?" He said tightly. He was glaring at Dante passionately.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

Chrissy looked up as the boy approached, motioning with her hands which were still entwined in her hair. "Hold my hair a sec, I need to grab band" She said, unable to let go of the braid without the strands spiralling apart. "Won't take long, then you can get back to... what were you doing over here anyways?" She queried, climbing off the branch.

@IronDragon

Nathaniel nodded while heading over towards the girl and held her hair for her"So why didn't you do this in your cabin instead of out here",Nathaniel asked as it was kinda of weird for someone to be working on their hair in the forest instead of their cabin it would be a whole lot easier that way.

@Allcure

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
"Trust me the prank will be easy, give me an idea. ANY idea. Make sure you're focused and I'll trick them." He then looked around and spotted Cait and Dante talking. He visibly stiffened and his fist clenched and unclenched. "That son of Aphrodite?" He said tightly. He was glaring at Dante passionately.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
Angelo looks over where Kyl was looking, his eyes roam over Dante. "I am going to assume so... my inside source just told me there was this really obnoxious son of Aphrodite that tried to flirt with her so she shadow travelled all the time to visit me in my home town in Italy." he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

@SweetCat2319

Kyl (Ky)

"Well now the bugger is hitting on my sister!" Ky all but growled. "And he has a bad reputation with girls. The chaos he causes is damn near tangible." He is getting angrier by the second and for a moment the visual begins to distort and birds start to squeak. The trees leaves all turn purple and the grapes turn a leafy green. It's only a flickering change and then things are back to normal. Ky is taking deep breaths and relaxes somewhat.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

KOSMO

Kosmo gave the girl a last glance as she walked deeper into the forest, and away from his line of sight. He continued singing quietly to himself, and bid his golem a quick 'sorry' as he stuffed it into his pants pocket. He felt it's needle that he gave it for a weapon stab a hole in his leg as he shimmied down from his tree.

"Yeah, really love you too, bro." He said rather loudly and angrily, the music finally disappearing from his head. He dropped down onto the ground with a thud, and stood.
Where should I go next? He wondered, looking to the left, and then to the right. He could go into the forest, or into the camp. Go towards a bunch of loud, noisy people, or towards a single girl who seemed too busy with her music?

The choice was clear, as he headed deeper into the forest and hoped to not be spotted.

Chrissy smiled as she was able to roll the band off her wrist. Taking her band back from the strange boy she rolled it onto the end of the braid and throwing it over her shoulder. "Thanks, and I don't exactly have a cabin, I'm a daughter of Asclepius. Been sleeping in the Apollo cabin for the past couple of days. He is my grand pappy after all." She explained, turning to look back towards the cabin. "But y'know don't really feel all that welcome there." She shrugged. It wasn't a lie. All of the Apollo siblings seemed close and Chrissy felt like an outsider.

@IronDragon

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
"Well now the bugger is hitting on my sister!" Ky all but growled. "And he has a bad reputation with girls. The chaos he causes is damn near tangible." He is getting angrier by the second and for a moment the visual begins to distort and birds start to squeak. The trees leaves all turn purple and the grapes turn a leafy green. It's only a flickering change and then things are back to normal. Ky is taking deep breaths and relaxes somewhat.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
@SweetCat2319[/URL]

Quinn humming softly as she walks, dancing somewhat to her music, jamming out to it, looks around and decides to take off her headphones and play the music from the cd player itself.

Kyl (Ky)

Ky shivered at the wind and bit his lip. He took a deep breath like he was told and nodded. "Let's plan this in my cabin. Or sorta my cabin." He said with a smile. He had relaxed well now though unconsciously he had stiffened at physical contact he had not expected. "Who's your parent anyway?" He felt curious.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

KOSMO

Shhhhhhhh, Kosmo quieted his mind. He had to have no urges to sing 'Immortals', which he heard faintly from the girl's headphones and also hummed by her. He looked down at the ground to help himself not step on any sticks that would make any loud sounds. So far, so good... she hadn't spotted him. Kosmo was just speeding up when she suddenly took off her headphones and stopped her player. Crap! She was looking around! Kosmo stopped dead in his tracks and closed his eyes, hoping she wouldn't notice him and that she would keep walking.

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
Ky shivered at the wind and bit his lip. He took a deep breath like he was told and nodded. "Let's plan this in my cabin. Or sorta my cabin." He said with a smile. He had relaxed well now though unconsciously he had stiffened at physical contact he had not expected. "Who's your parent anyway?" He felt curious.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
@SweetCat2319[/URL]

Quinn, still listening to Immortals, but no longer listening to it through her headphones, but it's playing from her cd player on it's on. She nodded to herself once she was sure there seemed to be no one around and started singing along to the song softly while starting to dance around slightly."If we meet forever now, pull the blackout curtains down, just not for long, for long, We could be immortals, immortals, immortals, immortals."

"I know how that feels I'm a son of Helios who is kinda related to Apollo as he was the first sun god.",Nathaniel explained to her."Oh..My name is Nathaniel but you could call me Nathan",Helios introduced himself before remembering that she called him something to get his attention."What was the name you called me earlier I didn't quite catch it",Nathaniel asked.

Kyl (Ky)

Ky nodded and glanced at Angelo with a apologetic smile. "Sorry...I didn't have the best past with...contact..." He muttered and flipped his hair again. He headed to a small cabin Zeus and Hera's. It was made of many different materials and looked twisted and morphed. It also looked like it could fall at any moment though Ky seemed sure about climbing the steps.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

KOSMO

Must... resist.. urge... to sing along!!! Kosmo bit his lip until it started to bleed, and tried not to even hum as she now had the song playing from the player directly. He had to make a hasty escape, or he would definitely be discovered. He gulped and looked around for a way, not even realizing he was singing to the music.

Even the golem in his pocket was doing some sort of strange dance.

"Immor, immortals. Sometimes the only pay off for havin' any faith, is when it's tested again and again, every day!"

SweetCat2319 said:
Kyl (Ky)
Ky nodded and glanced at Angelo with a apologetic smile. "Sorry...I didn't have the best past with...contact..." He muttered and flipped his hair again. He headed to a small cabin between Zeus and Hera's. It was made of many different materials and looked twisted and morphed. It also looked like it could fall at any moment though Ky seemed sure about climbing the steps.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls
@SweetCat2319[/URL]

Quinn stops singing for a moment before shaking her head and continues to sing the next verse of the song, dancing to the music slightly. "I'm still comparing your past to my future, it might be your wound, but they're my sutures. Ahhh oooooo." she sung softly while moving to the music slightly.

Chrissy smiled at the boys half arsed attempt to make her feel better. "I'm Christine, but you can call me Chrissy" She imitated with a smile. " And what sun-kissed? Lil nickname for ya" She smiled looking around. "I''m kind of new around here, been bored sick for the last few days, anything to do for fun?" she queried, genuinely bored of the quotidian routine she had fallen into already.

@IronDragon

Kat momentarily stopped practicing, noticing the strange scent in the wind. She wasn't sure what was going on, but something was definitely off. She tried to go back to her sword practice, but she couldn't quite focus anymore. Something had her on edge, but she couldn't quite figure what it was. Sheathing her sword, she discreetly surveyed her surroundings. Not finding anything particularly out of the ordinary, she sighed and pulled out her pocket knife. She flipped it open and closed, open and closed as she walked off. She needed a distraction. Maybe she could go terrorize an unsuspecting camper or find someone to argue with.

Kyl (Ky)

"Don't worry. It looks like this because my mom is the goddess of chaos, strife, and discord. But it's really sturdy." He immediately sat on his bed. There was only one other bed in the cabin and then a couch. The inside looked nothing like the outside. It was very nice and well made.

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

Angelo glances at his back while taking a look around the cabin. "At least it's cozy and roomy..." he said softly while stepping inside, quickly stopped hovering once passed the stairs. "I figured as much... it was between Hermes and Eris to be honest... since you said you enjoy pranks. But... after seeing you get over protective of your sister, i found out that you are the son of Eris, pretty quickly."

@SweetCat2319

Skylar

The young girl walked through the camp, her hands playing with the necklace she had around her neck. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going in sense of direction. Not because she was lost or anything, she just simply didn't care. Camp had been utterly boring the past few days especially when they were told they were forbidden to leave. What was with that anyways? Ah, well...it didn't really matter, did it? She was safe inside the border...so why question Chiron's orders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back