• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Titan Quest [CURRENTLY CLOSED] Percy Jackson RP

I'd love to join!

It's been awhile but I'd love to potentially bring back my two pjo ocs!

If we wanna do one of the big 3 how do we get approved? I wanna make sure i do it right.

If it's still accepting.

I'd love to join!

It's been awhile but I'd love to potentially bring back my two pjo ocs!

If we wanna do one of the big 3 how do we get approved? I wanna make sure i do it right.

If it's still accepting.
we are still accepting! If you would like to try for one of the big three there is now only Poseidon left but either way DM me your character before posting it to the thread :)

"Wait...Chiron what did you want me to type? Okay here goes nothing..."

Hey, if you’re reading this then either bad ‘people’ are chasing you or they will be pretty soon. Am I right? Well we are in the same boat. I’ve been there, done that, got the t-shirt. But don’t worry, there’s a safe place for people like us! It’s called Camp Half-blood and it’s one of the safest places in the world in fact. I can’t give you the exact location here…don’t want to give away the location for all those ‘bad people’ after all, but if you want sanctuary, all you’ve got to do is show your interest in the comments below.

Hope to see you at camp,

Percy

The Plot

After a monster attack on the well-fortified Camp Half Blood, it is revealed that Ouranos, Titan of the sky has awoken and is trying to convince Atlas to let go of the sky so that he may reunite with the Earth Mother, Gaea. This will cause the destruction of the world, unless four brave groups of demigods travel to the four corners of the world and convince the apathetic Titans Hyperion (Titan of the East), Iapetus (Titan of the West), Krios (Titan of the South) and even the Titan Atlas not to let this happen.

Extras
So yeah, just another Camp-Halfblood Role-play! There is a plot but it will emerge slowly and the RP will be pretty much open any time to join. I am just super excited for the Disney+ show and that is basically why I'm making this. If there's any interest at all I will make the threads and add them here.

There MAY be a discord for basic chatting out of character, but it isn't necessary and there will be a thread for that here as well.

PLEASE NOTE:
I have not managed to properly read anything past the Heroes of Olympus series (though i vow to catch up) so feel free to clue me in on any camp lore I need to know- without spoilers-. Prior knowledge of the Percy jackson series isn't necessary in any case as we are really making up our own :)
I'm most definitely interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back