• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The Pythagorean Tetractys

boo.

keep precious things
The importance of numbers in our world is undeniable. Without the ability to count, we would be left in chaos. Even long before our present culture, people realized the practical functions that numbers and numerals present, and so began to immortalize them in their own ways. The Ancient Greeks showed a particular strength in using numbers in mathematics and equations, but they also created a special connection between numbers.

These connections had already been established by the gods, but it was Pythagoras that uncovered their secret. The numbers one through four are the most important, because together they add to the number ten, which is a sacred number. They were associated with the four elements and the four seasons, with the even numbers being feminine and dark, and odd numbers being masculine and light. They brought balance to each other and to the universe, being embodied in four small spheres that were kept in Olympus with the gods.

But I did say “were.” Something has happened to the spheres. They are gone. Stolen. Who took them? No one can tell. These spheres are able to grant a mysterious power to the one that wields them. So long has it been since anyone has used them that no one can remember what that power is, but one can guess that it's not good.

There are will be a prophecy, quests, and four special people who will change the perception of the world. Will you be one of them? Or will you stand by and let your world crumble to pieces?

I am currently looking for at least five others, but no more than seven. First come, first serve. That includes the prophecy positions, of which there will be four. Two in the prophecy need to be male, and the other two need to be female.

Please be able to write no less than two paragraphs, and make sure your grammar isn't broken. i.e. run-on sentences, randomly capitalized words, using wrong synonyms of words.

I'm down to be one of the males in the prophecy!

I'd also like to play one of the male prophecy members if I could.

I'm interested in being one of the females.

I'll be one of the females.

So glad to see this has interest! I'll get working on a character thread, in which I'll tag you when it's finished. In the meantime, think up your godly parents and get hyped!

We still have room for two to three more players. They won't be part of the prophecy per se, but will have a role to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back