• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood - The Next Generation _OPEN_

giraffesarebetter

Blood of the Dragon
Ten years after the Blood of Olympus, there's a nearly new set of campers. You are those campers.

Last edited by a moderator:
6/12 | 11:45 am | 85 degrees and sunny

Lyanna

The water laps at Lya's toes as she sits on the beach. It was hot, the sun was shining, a group of satyrs were starting a pan pipe jam session somewhere in the distance. The summer was almost halfway through, and Lya couldn't wait to get back home. She loved camp, she really did, but she didn't have many friends here, besides Aryanna and Daan. Summers got lonely. Lya stretches her toes and digs them into the wet sand beneath the water, relishing the feel before she has to stand up and meet her cabin, as lunch started in 15 minutes, and Aryanna insists that Aphrodite's children must be fashionably late and therefore meet at the cabin 15 minutes early. After a bit, the girl stands, flip flops in hand, and trudges through the sand. When she gets to the grass she places her shoes on her feet and heads toward the cabins.

Aryanna

The cabin was quite loud, filled with Aryanna's half brothers and sisters as they got ready for lunch. Standing on her bed, she counted the number of campers, finding only one missing; her full sister, Lyanna. "Has anyone seen Lyanna?" She shouts over the commotion caused by everyone speaking at once, articles of clothing being tossed around, and makeup and accessories being shared. Someone, Aryanna wasn't sure who, shouted back that they had seen her by the lake. Naturally, Lyanna would arrive just in time to not be able to change or reapply makeup or even put on a spare bracelet. Aryanna's twin was problematic in that way. "Alright, well she'll be here, she always is. Chop chop people, we have half an hour! Lunch starts in 15 minutes!" The cabin leader position on the Aphrodite cabin was a difficult one. It was quite hard to be perfectly late all the time, after all.

Jayson

The Eris cabin was empty, everyone was at the Pavilion, or on their way there. Chaos needed food. Jay laid in bed a bit longer, however. He had been off his game recently, and actually failed to get inside a camper's head and turn her against the guy she was talking to. Maybe it was because she was an Athena kid... maybe it's not me... Filled with renewed determination, Jay gets up and saunters out of the cabin. He had a cocky walk, one that made him look like a bigger dick than he actually was. Well, no. He was a huge dick. A gigantic one, actually. After all, he did think chaos was fun. Jay enters the pavilion and winks at some half asleep Hypnos kid. He was hot, for a drooler. Sliding in beside a couple of Ares kids, the Ambrose twins, he waits for lunch to start. "Hello, cousins. Has your day been awful yet?"

@Captain Silverthay @Shatter Glass @ShatteredSoul @SirDerpingtonIV @Yuuki Kuran

Mikhail was walking around the beach, looking at the water, thinking: "I want to leave this place... atleast for some time.... "

Suddently, he had an ideia.

Mikhail runned to Zeus cabin, grabbing Erin and Eres, then running to the arena, he started to hit a dummy with the two sabers, forgeting about what is around him, focused on attacking the dummy, he didn't notice it was lunch already.

"Ah... forgot about lunch..." Mikhail would quickly run towards the Pavilion, sitting down on [Zeus] table after offering half of his plate to Zeus.

(Sorry if i post small paragraphs, im tired...)

Robby made his way out of the forges, snatching his sketchbook--or, one of them, at least--off of a table and wiping the sweat off of his brow. He dawdled down the path on the way to his cabin, kicking at stones as he sifted through the sketchbook, smiling at a few of his better drawings. When he finally reached the cabin, he had to jump out of the way as the door swung open and several boisterous Hephaestus kids strutted out. So much for meeting up before lunch, he thought to himself, following the group with an eye-roll. Robby slid onto the very end of the bench, far away from the rest of his half-siblings, after offering half of his plate to his father. He pushed away his plate and opened his sketchbook to a new page, tapping his pencil on the table and trying to think of something to draw.

Mikhail would stay quiet on the [Zeus] table, his head lowered, as he was thinking about his past: The Manticora attack... when he runned away from home, when the cyclops tied him in the sewers, when he found the satyr that helped him reach the Camp Half-Blood. He grin, as he rub his neck, slightly lifting his head up, looking around, trying to remember everyone: "Aryanna, Lyanna, Jayson, the Ambrose twins... .

Mariah Ambrose

Mariah went with her usual morning routine, wake up, change and start training. That was one thing about Mariah, she was practically always training. She wanted to be the best, live up to her father's name, Ares, God of war, and she pretty much has done that. Though she does have fun, when her twin brother, Jonathan, or any of the Ares kids, get her to come away from training and hang out, which was coming more frequently. Today, she went to the battle arena and trained with another person, since in her opinion it was more fun than training with a dummy. She fought two others, kinda more than training purposes. The two were newbies to the camp and kinda grew too cocky too quick and thought they could beat Mariah because she was a girl, even after their satyr's warned them not to. Unfortunately for them they got their ass beat and well a rejection to, since afterwards they thought their charming skills would work on her.

When it came to lunch, she walked back to the Ares cabin, changed from her sweaty outfit, knowing her brother was going to pull her away this afternoon, which she wouldn't mind it today, though she was going to pretend to pull up a fit when he does ask, more like tell her. Finding her brother, after she changed into shorts and a tank-top, she walked with her Jonathan to the pavilion. Sitting down at their normal table, they started talking to each other until a familiar figure and voice, from Jayson, came over. "Hi, Jay," Mariah said. "No, nor do I plan it to be, so don't try anything. Though I made two guys miserable and I was even trying to beat them. Newbs," she answered her cousin.

Jonathan Ambrose

Jonathan, after he woke up, didn't do much. He did train for about two hours this morning, but her wasn't as determined to train as Mariah was. He thought one of the reasons she trained so much was to take on a quest one day, because neither kid has had one. He also knew that she was one of the best here, in training, that she couldn't just let her guard down because then she would drop, though he knew that she didn't have to train as much as he did and he was slowly getting her to hang out more. Though after training, he walked around a bit until it was about time for lunch. Heading back, he found Mariah and the siblings headed off. At the pavilion, the two talked until Jay came up. "Hey, Jay," Jonathan said. "Mine has been fine. Unlike Mariah's soon, she is going to get pulled from training soon," he answered. "I think she tends to train too much, doesn't she Jay?" he asked.

Mikhail would stand up "Anyone up for a challenge?" he ask, calmly going towards the Arena with his two celestial bronze sabers, grining. When he reached the arena, he would go towards a dummy, quickly attacking him and cutting the dummy head off, then the arms, and finally the legs, finishing the dummy with a thunder (Mikhail can summon thunders...), and then, going towards another dummy, cutting his head off again, then cutting the dummy arms, then the legs, after that he would sit down, waiting for someone.

Daan

As usual, Daan was the first one to the pavilion, as he awoke ever day with the rising sun. He had always been... Unique... For an Apollo kid. Unlike his brothers and sisters, he was lousy at best when it came to activities like music, archery, or healing. Because of those things, he was barely considered an Apollo child at all by his brothers and sisters.

He sat alone at the Apollo table for a long while, smiling happily, simply because it was such a beautiful day today. He had an omelet for breakfast, along with a glass of orange juice, both of which he gave a small portion of to the gods. After he was done eating, he left the Pavillipn, waving and greeting those who approached. He saw a lonely figure walking up from the beach towards the cabins, and he jogged over, beaming. "Good morning, Lya!" He greeted cheerfully, beginning to walk beside her. "It is a beautiful day today, is it not?" He asked, looking around at the camp around them, almost shining under the light of the sun. Even now, as always, he had that strange glow about him.

Damion glared at the checkers board in front of him, watching the shadow of his hands appearing to tap in concentration as his shadow tried to figure out where to move. Damion saw somewhere they could move to end him, and if the dark hand went there he was going to flip-

The shadow of the one piece moved to the spot. Damion, angry that he had just been defeated the third time in a row, simply stood and walked away. He would die for the chance to be able to beat the tar out of his own shadow. Somehow it always won, as if it knew everything. It was maddening.

Damion walked into the cafeteria, sitting down at the Hades table and watching as his shadow ran to catch up with him, a dark silhouette racing under the feet of other campers. He wasn't very hungry-he never was, but his habit of snacking didn't help-but he supposed he would eventually have to go get food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

((OoC: Just by the way, Jay's mother, Eris, is also Zeus and Hera's daughter which is why he's calling the twins cousin. Cause their parents are full siblings~))

Lyanna

Lyanna saw Daan and smiled. "Hi Daan!" She loved the immense light that filled Daan, both physically and mentally. He was a bit... slow, she supposes, never really knowing what's going on around him, and he sucked at all the things one usually associates with Apollo kids, but he was the nicest person you'll ever meet. "It's gorgeous. I'm about to go meet my Cabin so we can be late for lunch, do you want to come?" Lya asks, knowing he'll say yes.

When they reach the Aphrodite cabin, Lya steps in, only to step back out immediately, her nose assaulted by the stench of 20 different colognes and perfumes. "Aryanna! I'm starving! Let's go!" She has to shout to be heard over her loud extended family. "Two minutes and then I'm leaving without you!" Looking at her watch, Lya sits on the step, tugging on her worn bibliophile tank top as she does. The sun was high and beat down on the two campers outside the cabin. After two minutes, Lya stands up and links arms with Daan. "Come on, Daan. Let's go to lunch. I wonder if the Hermes kids would let us sit at their table. Did you know they used to have to hold all the kids that didn't get claimed? That and all the minor gods' children, back when they didn't have cabins."

@SirDerpingtonIV

il_570xN.647504607_8nqs.jpg

i want it so bad

Aryanna

Aryanna and the Aphrodite cabin leave 5 minutes after Lyanna and Daan. "Do you think the misfits will ever get together?" She overheard someone behind her say as they walked to the pavilion. Aryanna smiled. Lyanna and Daan were just friends, they had been for a while now. They were easy to ship, however, the outcasts of the Apollo cabin and the Aphrodite cabin. "Come on guys," Aryanna says, turning around and walking backwards. "I've tried to get them together and I failed. All we can do is sit quietly and hope they get together."

Lyanna and Daan are in line to make their offerings by the time the rest of the cabin makes it to the Pavilion. Aryanna grabs her food and stands in line, looking over the campers. She has yet to find her yearly conquest, a tradition for her. Each summer, she finds some guy to play with and keep her mind off her own thoughts. If you're busy playing with feelings, you're too busy to think about what a disappointment you are.

Jayson

Jay smirks. "Whatever do you mean, dear Mariah? I am a perfect angel. I've never destroyed someone's day, and I am horrified at the thought of you thinking of me this way!" The son of Eris chuckles at his humor. "You know what, Jonathon? I think she does." An evil looking smile spread across Jay's face. "I think we should talk to Chiron about it. We can't have your lovely sister over working herself, can we?" Jay lovingly pats Mariah's hand, trying to hold back laughter.

@Shatter Glass

Mariah Ambrose

Mariah gave him a weird look, like that I-not-buying-your-BS look. "That's ironic, considering the couple we destroyed together two weeks ago. It was unbelievably funny," she said. She looked at her brother at the mention of her training schedule. She planned on putting up a small struggle, but she decided to just go with it this time just to see there reactions, but first she wanted to take care of Jay's little comment. She smiled at his comment before kicking Jay's leg, hard, not bothering to be gentle about it. "Actually, as much as I would love to take this time a prepare for the upcoming war games, such as Capture the Flag and the others, I am going to not put up a struggle and tag along," she said, watching the faces of both boys around her.

Jonathan Ambrose

Jonathan looked at his sister and gave a confused look. Putting his hand to her her forehead, checking her temperature. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked, watching his sister roll her eyes. "Are you sure you're Mariah Nicole Ambrose? Daughter of Ares, Cabin Leader. The same Mariah who always wants to be the best and practically is?" he questioned. Watching Mariah nod and then burst into laughter, he was still unsure.

"My dear brother, even with that sixth sense of yours you still know nothing. I have been messing with you practically this whole time, when you ask me and a throw a small fit. Yes, my priorities is still being the best, but I can still hang out with my brother. Though unfortunately now I have to find some way else mess with you,now that you know my little secret," she said, with a smile, seeing her brother dumbfounded.

giraffesarebetter said:
((OoC: Just by the way, Jay's mother, Eris, is also Zeus and Hera's daughter which is why he's calling the twins cousin. Cause their parents are full siblings~))
Lyanna

Lyanna saw Daan and smiled. "Hi Daan!" She loved the immense light that filled Daan, both physically and mentally. He was a bit... slow, she supposes, never really knowing what's going on around him, and he sucked at all the things one usually associates with Apollo kids, but he was the nicest person you'll ever meet. "It's gorgeous. I'm about to go meet my Cabin so we can be late for lunch, do you want to come?" Lya asks, knowing he'll say yes.

When they reach the Aphrodite cabin, Lya steps in, only to step back out immediately, her nose assaulted by the stench of 20 different colognes and perfumes. "Aryanna! I'm starving! Let's go!" She has to shout to be heard over her loud extended family. "Two minutes and then I'm leaving without you!" Looking at her watch, Lya sits on the step, tugging on her worn bibliophile tank top as she does. The sun was high and beat down on the two campers outside the cabin. After two minutes, Lya stands up and links arms with Daan. "Come on, Daan. Let's go to lunch. I wonder if the Hermes kids would let us sit at their table. Did you know they used to have to hold all the kids that didn't get claimed? That and all the minor gods' children, back when they didn't have cabins."

@SirDerpingtonIV

il_570xN.647504607_8nqs.jpg

i want it so bad

Aryanna

Aryanna and the Aphrodite cabin leave 5 minutes after Lyanna and Daan. "Do you think the misfits will ever get together?" She overheard someone behind her say as they walked to the pavilion. Aryanna smiled. Lyanna and Daan were just friends, they had been for a while now. They were easy to ship, however, the outcasts of the Apollo cabin and the Aphrodite cabin. "Come on guys," Aryanna says, turning around and walking backwards. "I've tried to get them together and I failed. All we can do is sit quietly and hope they get together."

Lyanna and Daan are in line to make their offerings by the time the rest of the cabin makes it to the Pavilion. Aryanna grabs her food and stands in line, looking over the campers. She has yet to find her yearly conquest, a tradition for her. Each summer, she finds some guy to play with and keep her mind off her own thoughts. If you're busy playing with feelings, you're too busy to think about what a disappointment you are.

Jayson

Jay smirks. "Whatever do you mean, dear Mariah? I am a perfect angel. I've never destroyed someone's day, and I am horrified at the thought of you thinking of me this way!" The son of Eris chuckles at his humor. "You know what, Jonathon? I think she does." An evil looking smile spread across Jay's face. "I think we should talk to Chiron about it. We can't have your lovely sister over working herself, can we?" Jay lovingly pats Mariah's hand, trying to hold back laughter.

@Shatter Glass

Daan

Daan smiled, "Of course I would!" He said happily, following her up to her cabin. He stayed well away from The cabin itself, knowing full-well how bad the assault of conflicting scents was. He sat with Lya on the steps for the two minutes while she looked at her watch. He never truly understood the ritual that the Aphrodite children had with being late for just about everything. When the two minutes had passed, he stood and linked arms with his friend, and skipped off to the Pavillion. "Maybe they will. But do we even need a table to sit at?" He asked, before going to stand in line with Lya to give an offering.

Crystal, after a really exhausting day of practicing with her abilities with water, she felt a bit tired. But despite that, she was still feeling slightly energetic like she usually did. Only insults would ruin her day and even those wouldn't make her sad. She'd actually fight back until she was satisfied. She was thankful that lunch came, and even though she wasn't that lonely, she felt bored. There was no one to keep her company as of now. Usually, there would be someone beside her. That was when she noticed Aryanna and waved at her. She wanted someone to talked to. Besides, she enjoyed talking with Aryanna. "Hey!" she said.

Lyanna

"I don't know if you've noticed, but our cabins don't exactly see us as family. I got my clothes insulted by a 9 year old this morning." Lya says as she scrapes half her plate into the fire, murmuring her mother's name. "I simply meant as an alternative. Besides, we can't sit together at our own tables!" The blonde smiles at her friend. "Meet me after you're done eating okay? We can go train or something like that." Lya goes and squeezes in on the edge of her table, her cup filling with root beer. The girl eats quickly then goes and sits outside the pavilion to wait for Daan.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Aryanna

The girl looks up from her burning offering and grins. "Hey Crystal! How's it going?" Aryanna asks cheerfully, setting her plate down on the Apollo table. She wouldn't have eaten it anyway. "Here." She says to the closest kid, with a smile. The girl takes her hair and moves it over her shoulder, the curls bouncing a bit. Crystal was one of the only Poseidon kids at camp, and she was a good friend of Aryanna's. Well, everyone was a good friend of Aryanna's. She knew everyone, and everyone was her friend.

@DuskerTem

Jayson

"Ow, Mariah!" Jay hisses as her foot makes contact with his shin. "I was joking! We all know I ruin lives for fun. Damn." He shakes his head at his cousins. "Speaking of war games, I heard a rumor that we're playing Capture the Flag on Friday..." Jay waggles his eyebrows at the twins. "Exciting, no?"

@Shatter Glass

@Shatt

Robby sighed and began to draw his food; it wasn't like he had anything better to do. He watched all of the other kids sit down and make small talk with their friends, and he was staying away from his own table. He felt pathetic. Practically inhaling his food, he grabbed his sketchbook and rushed out of the pavilion, heading to the South Woods. It was his favorite place to draw or just think. None of the older campers ever went there, since most of them had been around when this place was chock-full of monsters, so it was quiet, and no one else came here because they had friends, or trained with other people instead of literally waiting until the last minute and beating the shit out of a dummy before the harpies could get him, or by climbing the lava tower and keeping a straight face as lava rushed over him and people gasped; he never felt a thing. He sat down on a stray log and opened his sketchbook to an unfinished drawing of Zeus's fist, and began to draw.

Crystal bit down on the last piece of food she could take in and lifted the plate up. She'd offer the rest to her father. "I'm good. How are you?" she asked Aryanna. She walked over to burn the remaining of her food as an offering to her father. She hoped he'd notice her. But that wasn't really her focus at the moment. Now that she saw Aryanna, she found herself a friend to distract her for the meantime.

Mariah Ambrose

"Silly Jayson, that was for the training comment you did, though if you want I can see what I can do for the 'I'm a perfect angel, I am hurt by you thinking I would do such a thing' or whatever you said comment," Mariah said, smiling a kind of sweet, but evil smile. "Though anywho, since you brought that up, are we still doing what we always do to win in Capture the Flag? It's so fun, getting into people's mind and changing them against each other," she said.

"I thought the three of us were going to hang out together," Jonathan said, still dumbfounded from his sister, though like normal she brings up training and tactics. "What are we going to do?" he asked.

ANDREW & VANESSA

"C'mon, Boltboy! You can do better than that, can't you?" Vanessa teased, her legs buckling. Right now, she was only fighting with two legs, her belt that hid her back two was clipped tightly together. "That was a weak shot!" She kept trying to motivate Andrew. "Yeah? You think that was a weak shot? You're lucky I can't get close enough to you to have you on the ground!" They both kept gasping and grunting every time their swords clashed. Both sweated profusely. Andrew chuckled. "Bet you wish you still had enough energy." "You're hilarious. I know you're out of energy too." The girl laughed. They both put their weapons away.

FandomDork said:
Robby sighed and began to draw his food; it wasn't like he had anything better to do. He watched all of the other kids sit down and make small talk with their friends, and he was staying away from his own table. He felt pathetic. Practically inhaling his food, he grabbed his sketchbook and rushed out of the pavilion, heading to the South Woods. It was his favorite place to draw or just think. None of the older campers ever went there, since most of them had been around when this place was chock-full of monsters, so it was quiet, and no one else came here because they had friends, or trained with other people instead of literally waiting until the last minute and beating the shit out of a dummy before the harpies could get him, or by climbing the lava tower and keeping a straight face as lava rushed over him and people gasped; he never felt a thing. He sat down on a stray log and opened his sketchbook to an unfinished drawing of Zeus's fist, and began to draw.
Abby:

Sleep had been the only true place where Abby could be herself. It had been like this every day since she had found herself at the camp. There was so much noise and distractions among the pubescent want to be heros that it was hard to collect ones thought in the hustle and bustle let alone be able to take a nap. So when the teen thought she would be perfectly left alone in her secluded spot she was grossly mistaken. Chhhk. A twig snapped and brought her to consciousness once more.

Sitting up and observing get immediate area the young adult shifted from her prone position and decided to investigate the source of her aggravation. Quietly as she could Abby had skunked through the brush from her spot and came upon the form of one of her fellow campers. Rolling her eyes and letting out a sigh sh made herself know coming out of the brush.

" What are you doing out here halfie", her somewhat derogatory remark slipped out as she approached the teen?

Robby jumped when he heard the girl's voice, not expecting anyone to be out here. "Uh...I was just drawing," he answered her, eyes furrowing. He recognized her as a Hypnos kid immediately though, considering she was yawning and it was mid-afternoon. "I'm guessing you're out here to nap? Good choice. It's quiet out here," he said awkwardly, shutting his sketchbook.

@Genma

giraffesarebetter said:
Lyanna

"I don't know if you've noticed, but our cabins don't exactly see us as family. I got my clothes insulted by a 9 year old this morning." Lya says as she scrapes half her plate into the fire, murmuring her mother's name. "I simply meant as an alternative. Besides, we can't sit together at our own tables!" The blonde smiles at her friend. "Meet me after you're done eating okay? We can go train or something like that." Lya goes and squeezes in on the edge of her table, her cup filling with root beer. The girl eats quickly then goes and sits outside the pavilion to wait for Daan.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Aryanna

The girl looks up from her burning offering and grins. "Hey Crystal! How's it going?" Aryanna asks cheerfully, setting her plate down on the Apollo table. She wouldn't have eaten it anyway. "Here." She says to the closest kid, with a smile. The girl takes her hair and moves it over her shoulder, the curls bouncing a bit. Crystal was one of the only Poseidon kids at camp, and she was a good friend of Aryanna's. Well, everyone was a good friend of Aryanna's. She knew everyone, and everyone was her friend.

@DuskerTem

Jayson

"Ow, Mariah!" Jay hisses as her foot makes contact with his shin. "I was joking! We all know I ruin lives for fun. Damn." He shakes his head at his cousins. "Speaking of war games, I heard a rumor that we're playing Capture the Flag on Friday..." Jay waggles his eyebrows at the twins. "Exciting, no?"

@Shatter Glass

@Shatt

Daan

Daan laughed at that. "They just don't understand your style," he said, beaming. "And I have noticed," he admitted, scraping half of his plate into the flames, with the words, "Hope you like chicken nuggets, Apollo." once he was done, he nodded at her words. "I guess you have a point there. I'll talk to you later Lya!" he said, before turning and making his way to his own table, plopping himself down amongst his peers, smiling and making smalltalk with them. Technically, they were all family, but he never particularly felt.... a part of it. He ate his chicken nuggets rather quickly, before standing up, and heading outside to find Lya sitting and waiting for him. "So, what do you want to do, friend?"

((Thanks!))

Cress slept in late, again. Her cabin must've been silent today, nobody was there. She got up, changed, and walked down to the dining pavilion. She sat next to a young boy, who looked around 14. Eating food, Cress noticed her feet were bare. "Crap," she moaned. She got up and left, after making a sacrifice to Apollo. Inside the Apollo cabin, Cress took her headphones and put them on. She played some electronic on full blast. She leaned back on her bunk, and sighed. Sleeping in was awful, but she couldn't stop. Cress tapped her fingers, the pulse quickened inside her. Summer was almost over, school was coming. Cress scowled at nothing. School. It was awful. She'd made few friends this summer, and had none at school. Cress was always the 'get your work done' and 'you spelled this wrong' kind of person, which is why not many people at school liked her. OCD sucks, she thought to herself. Getting out of bed, Cress put on some runners, grabbed a soccer ball, and ran out to the field.

((If I did anything wrong, blame it on the hardcore music I'm listening to!))

Dani Lacona || Daughter of Athena

"C'mon Dani! Is that all you got?" Dani's physical trainer taunted as she delivered a weak left hook. He caught it easily and twisted her wrist inward, forcing her arm to instantly retract itself. Wincing through the pain, Dani countered with a sharp kick to the mans chin with her right leg. He stumbled back in surprise and brought his hand up to his jaw slowly. A slight smile pulled at the corners of Dani's lips as she wiped the sweat dripping from her forehead. Her hair was tired back on a high ponytail and her long bangs were drenched with sweat and flying in every direction. "Damn girl." Her trainer grinned back at her, demonstrating that he was fine. "That's one hell of a kick." He cocked his jaw to the side as offered her a high five before nodding his head slightly. "Thanks." "She laughed, running a hand through her hair. "That's enough for today. See you tomorrow, same one." Dani returned the high five and grabbed a towel as she wiped the sweat from her face. Her sports bra was soaked with sweat and her athletic shorts awkwardly stuck to her heated legs, but she quickly jogged back to the Athena cabin and through on a fresh tank top and shorts before heading to breakfast.

She had been up since 5 AM, training and working out with her trainer, Max. It was her daily ritual since she got here, and she rarely took a day off.

After a quick offering and an even quicker way through the line, Dani made her way to an empty table and sat down without hesitation. Sure, she knew the others here and could probably go sit with them, but she was a bit tired so she decided that if they wanted to talk to her, they would approach her on their own.

It had been a dreary morning. The kind of morning where you woke up and took one look out your window and rolled back to sleep. Shifting from within his covers the youth Matt Saracen eventually decided that he had enough sleep and it was time for some breakfast. Humming the lyrics to and old southern classic he performed his morning ritual and soon was at threshold of his cabin entrance.

" Awwwnnnn", came the teens drawn out yawn as he basked in the mid morning sun.

Then he was off in a quick burst of speed through the outskirts of camp. A few rotations in the woods he would perform to wake himself up everyday and get his stomach ready to eat. As Matt ran this morning he noticed a blast of water in the air and the noise of clanging weapons , he scoffed knowing it must be one of the flashy Demi-brats. Avoiding the scene he instead decided to take walk and ate one of the power bars his mom sent him in a care package until he reached the eating area. Grabbing a salad and a nice burger, Matt started the awkward looking for a seat game.

Usually he would sit with anyone and strike up a confrontation. Instead this morning he decided to just take it easy and took a seat at a table with a lone occupant. Prepping his food the southern youth have a nod to his neighbor and a quick smile before eating.

@ShatteredSoul

Lyanna

Lyanna thinks for a moment, over the things she'd done that week and what she had a want to do. "Well... I haven't done the climbing wall in a while. Or practiced my pegasi riding skills. You can choose. " The girl smiles at Daan, bumping his shoulder with hers. "Or we could go practice our archery," Lyanna laughs at her own humor, knowing her friend was awful at archery. And music. And healing. All the stuff Apollo kids are usually good at.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Aryanna

Aryanna pulls her fingers through her curls as she responds. "I'm amazing! I love it here, don't you?" The blonde leans forward to whisper to Crystal. "The boys are so cute this summer, don't you think? I can't wait until the campfire; those are just so romantic, you know? It'll be the perfect time for me to make a move on someone." She leans back again and tosses her hair back, smiling. "Do you have your eye on anyone?"

@DuskerTem

Jayson

"I'm good, thanks," Jay says, holding up his hands and shaking his head. Mariah was intense. Say the wrong thing, and you're flat on your ass in seconds. "Of course, dear cousin. It wouldn't be a proper war game without psychological warfare." The son of Eris chuckles, his eyes glinting mischievously. "Of course, Jonathon. What do you want to do? Archery? Sparring? A nice leisurely pegasi ride down the beach?" He smirks at his cousin, enjoying poking fun at him a little. "Anything you want, darling."

@Shatter Glass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back