• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes [Recruitment]

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

Greetings Demigods,

If you are reading this then I would like to apologize in advance, for your life will never be the same ever again. If you do continue reading this introduction, then you have sealed your fate and you may never turn back.

To those who have stayed this long then I applaud you for your bravery, but bravery could only get you so far into the new world you have just entered.
If you happen to be a demigod, you will either be quickly or slowly claimed once you enter the camp, depending on how busy your father or mother is. You might even meet people who you would be surprised to know happen to be your brother or your sister. But while a designated head counselor tours you about the inner goings of Camp Half-Blood, such as the weekly capture the flag and the chariot races. Maybe you happen to be more artistic like the Children of Apollo, or maybe you happen to enjoy conjuring magic (if you happen to be lucky enough to be born to have them, that is). We also have combat training so that you could survive out there. You never know when a cyclops wearing a tutu would come running towards you holding a bloodied club made of bones.

But camp isn't all about staying inside and becoming friends. The Prophet or one of the Gods are always bound to have something for you young demigods to do. From finding Aphrodite's missing hair brush (thank the Gods this doesn't happen too often) to possibly even saving the world from inevitable doom. But truly this is just a Tuesday afternoon for the demigods. All in all I welcome you to Camp Half-Blood, have a great summer and I hope you enjoy your stay!

- Yours truly,

The Senior Scribe of Camp Half-Blood

~~~

This is going to be a bit different than the other Camp Half Blood RPs you see on RPN. We wont have a set plot, we will have several plots or arcs whatever you want to call them. Almost like the books where they worked their way up to Kronos rising.

This takes place about 30 years after Blood of Olympus. All the canon characters are either living with their own family or dead.

~~~~

Link to the RP: Detailed - Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes [Camp IC] | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back