• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes - OOC

Well I'm glad you like her, I sadly have no idea who I would change her godly parent to that would fit..
I would recommend Persephone, Melinoe or maybe she could become a Hunter and develop her nightly powers. But those are just thoughts haha

Also you can have the last Poseidon spot if you would like!

I suppose those could work.. Persephone I'm confused why she might work and I would make her a Hunter but.. I feel it wouldn't fit my thoughts on her as she is an old character I never really thought as a Huntress.

I suppose those could work.. Persephone I'm confused why she might work and I would make her a Hunter but.. I feel it wouldn't fit my thoughts on her as she is an old character I never really thought as a Huntress.
I thought of Persephone just because she has control over the shadows as well. But that's alright love.

I've been meaning to ask: is Enchante not doing Ro anymore, or do you two work together on those posts? :o
I've seen it before and I wondered if this was a case of that.... >w>
My curiosity's terrible and I'm sorry XD
Nah it's cool. She's a slave to school right now. I don't know if she's gonna come back buut she did tell me to use Ro however I want. :3

fixed it for real this time. XD
Alrighty she is accepted and Ylva is SO FREAKING ACCEPTED

I'm sorta OBSESSED with Octavia, like I'm making a cosplay of her since we somewhat look alike xD she's the FC for one of my other characters (not in this RP obviously), and she was almost Alexa's FC.

&&& She's a lovely character aswell :)

Alrighty she is accepted and Ylva is SO FREAKING ACCEPTED

I'm sorta OBSESSED with Octavia, like I'm making a cosplay of her since we somewhat look alike xD she's the FC for one of my other characters (not in this RP obviously), and she was almost Alexa's FC.

&&& She's a lovely character aswell :)
hehe, thanks! and ooo sweet! I'm sure you'll look great as Octavia and well i lucked out you didn't use her. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back