• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Camp Daybreak

dwale

drownin

Camp Daybreak

Our Program

Demi-Gods of all shapes and sizes are welcome to our camp anytime of the year! We provide a monster-free and safe environment for Greeks, Romans, and the occasional Egyptian. Our program is funded by the Gods themselves and we have plenty experiences campers to help you with any of your troubles! Each new camper will have a safe place to live among their siblings, in the cabin that represents their Godly parent. We train you, feed you, and offer you fun summer activities that will surely have you wanting to stay. So, if you've got a troubled Demi-god on your hands, pass 'em on over to us.

*if your child is harmed while with us, we are not legally responsible*

The Greeks
They happen to be the most abundant Demi-Gods at Camp Daybreak. They pop up all over the place and are constantly being brought in, for their parents are ignorant to the higher powers that aided in conceiving the child. They are unprepared to raise them properly and keep them safe from harm's way.

[There will not be an abundance of Big Three children, sns. It's annoying and a lot of them end up being over-powering and let's just be creative here, huh? I'll be capping the amount, but I'm not quite sure what it'll be yet.]
The Romans
Though there are not as many half-bloods from this chain of Gods, their is still quite a few and enough to put one person in each cabin of the Roman section.

[The same w/ these guys, alright.]

The Egyptians
There has only ever been one Egyptian 'Demi-God' at camp. He claimed to be the son of them all, a modern day Pharaoh. We only have one cabin, due to the fact that they rarely come around and we don't need to take up anymore room.

[You're gonna need to discuss privately with me if you want to be an Egyptian Demi-God and I won't have thirty. Sorry.]

The Notes
So, the plot is pretty hefty, but I want it to be somewhat of a surprise. This was obviously inspired by PJO, but I wanted to put my own spin on it. There are multiple Gods to choose from and that will help diversify the RP, as far as which Godly parent you have goes. (I'm also thinking about making people take a quiz to determine which is theirs, but eh. Probs not.)

@Eunoia is my Co-GM for this endeavor, so don't be a dick to her or I'll boot ya. This is just the IC, so obviously more info will be available if/when I make the actual thread. If you have any questions, lemme know. This interest check is fairly non-informative, but I promise it's gonna be fun, fun, fun.

whitefoxkiller said:
I just happen to be super passionate about ancient Egyptian history and mythology
Good, because I haven't dove into it so long and im rocky.

Help me.

Mortem said:
Good, because I haven't dove into it so long and im rocky.
Help me.
oh gosh with what? (to clarify, I'm actually much better at the political history of egypt (modern and ancient), but I do still know w fair bit about their religion)

whitefoxkiller said:
oh gosh with what? (to clarify, I'm actually much better at the political history of egypt (modern and ancient), but I do still know w fair bit about their religion)
Mmm. There just wasn't much about the prospect of Demi-Gods. But, don't worry about it bc I'm always able to put my own spin on things.

Problem with egyptian gods is that they changed a lot, you know greek and roman gods didn't change at all,but pretty much everytime a new Pharaoh took the throne different ideas were introduced into myth (sometimes leading to a complete overhaul of the system, like what happened with Akhenaten)

Although sometimes they do this creepy thing where they basically embody an idol and make the idol come to life, or so they said. sorry, i'm rambling

I'm interested in this. I'm most likely going to go for a Roman Demi-god. Just one question though. Are children of Primordials allowed? Like Nox or Gaia?

I'm interested! I have a Percy Jackson OC that's the son of Morpheus that I think could fit in.

whitefoxkiller said:
We could use that. Like a god or goddess sent their ba to some woman and she had an immaculate conception.
That would make sense. The whole difficulty thing could always contribute to the 'rarity' of such a child.

this is why i was considering going norwegian rather than egyptian

[QUOTE="Loki Odinson]I'm interested in this. I'm most likely going to go for a Roman Demi-god. Just one question though. Are children of Primordials allowed? Like Nox or Gaia?

[/QUOTE]
Great! And I'm not sure yet. Give me a bit of time to think it over.

Savagai said:
This is very cool! Can I play a son of Athena? He'd be very war like and loves to fight

Sure, man. Whatever you want.

Also, I'll be working on the thread now. I didn't expect there to be so much interest this soon, hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back