• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern camp daybreak (ooc)

Hello everyone, BossMan here.

I know I'm late to the party but I was wondering if I'm not to late. I've got a character from a previous roleplay much like this one by the name of Anthoni. With some tweaks he could fit into this roleplay fairly easily. I'd love to write with y'all but in the end that ain't my call. I see you do have quite a few players and a bunch of characters so I could understand the hesitation. Also from what I've been told by Coco a few of you may remember me from an old roleplay by the name of Camp Daybreak and Daybreak Institute.

So with the big Boss Lady's permission I'd like to humbly apply for a spot.

I know I'm late to the party but I was wondering if I'm not to late. I've got a character from a previous roleplay much like this one by the name of Anthoni. With some tweaks he could fit into this roleplay fairly easily. I'd love to write with y'all but in the end that ain't my call. I see you do have quite a few players and a bunch of characters so I could understand the hesitation. Also from what I've been told by Coco a few of you may remember me from an old roleplay by the name of Camp Daybreak and Daybreak Institute.

You not notice it's me, Mortem, Boss? You've got a place. Go for it ((: Missed ya.

You not notice it's me, Mortem, Boss? You've got a place. Go for it ((: Missed ya.

How could I not? Just wanted to pretend I didn't so later on I could sneak attack you or something.

Kinda like this: *Whispers softly in your ear* "I know your real name......."

Yep I should be ready to go on Discord sometime tomorrow.

I will also get Anthoni up and ready to go within the next day or so. Promise it won't be to long.

I'd also like to say I'm glad your re-hashing this story and eager to write with y'all again!

Edit: And eager to write with all the people I haven't had the luxury of meeting yet.

boss !! it's eunoia (i've had like 5 identity changes in your time away) i'm so glad you're back! < 3

Well I posted Anthoni.

Forgive the massive wall of text I'll try to change that later on down the road. I just don't know how to do all that fancy stuff (which seems so common around here) with my character sheets. I will try to maybe put in some spoiler boxes to shorten it though. Also I'll add up a picture of James Franco because I think that's who imma use for a face claim.

Tonight I may read up on the IC thread so I know what's happening there. Also I'll have to skim through all of the approved characters. Which there's a fair bit of them so that may take a while. I'll do it none the less though.

If any one wants to maybe talk relationships we could do that as well. I'm all ears for damn near anything.

Well, that's all I gotta say about that.

Would one of you mind sending me a fresh invite to the Discord chat. Coco sent me one but it's expired now so I can't use it.

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back