• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Camp Applewood

h2h0e

Landmaid

Overview

Camp Applewood, run by the elderly Ms. Pumice, caters to a wide variety of campers. These campers are... special, in a way. They all are supernatural, magical, or humanoid beings. Most of the campers and their families hide in plain sight. Some wear hoods. Others, contacts. And yet others, bodysuits. Some do live at the camp, due the inability to blend in. But what the campers of this year do not know is that they are in danger. Will they make it out of this new predicament?​

Campers

The Campers are normal supernatural, magical, or humanoid beings, all with different kinds of abilities and backstories. They mainly fight for the sake of the camp, but can side with humans or become a neutral party.

Humans

The Humans can choose their moral standing. There are those humans who wish to root out Camp Applewood, its campers, and their families. They are bent on the destruction of these people. We call these humans Hunters. Then there are those humans in which the campers can trust fully. We call these humans Allies. Then there is the Neutral party, who will help either side. Humans can switch moral standings.

Anomalies

And finally, the Anomalies. These are destructive creatures that were created by humans in labs. They have no moral code and cannot be tamed or calmed. They run of pure emotion, and often take the shape of animals or humanoid creatures.

RP Details

This is a casual roleplay. I only expect a minimum of three sentences, and a maximum of how much you feel like typing. If you like typing a whole page, I encourage that. I also ask that you push your writing to the best quality that you can. That's all Cx

really?! Awsome! my slightly edgy and depressed ice gurl Wren is ready to rock and roll xD (not much depresso, extra espresso xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back