• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Calling all musical theater nerds!

raddish

LAMP
Alrighty, if you love musical theater, I hope we become good friends because there are a handful of musicals that I'd love to write with the characters or even OC's. My name's Aly, if you care, and I just finished my last performance of my school's production of Les Mis, and I'm currently playing Crystal in Little Shop of Horrors, so I'd be very interested in roleplaying either of those shows! I'll go ahead and make a list of the musicals and characters I'd love to write!

Hamilton - Eliza, Maria
Les Mis - Fantine, Eponine, Female OC
Little Shop of Horrors - Audrey ( I'd LOVE anyone who'd play Seymour against my Audrey )
Dear Evan Hansen - Female OC ( I haven't listened to this as much as I have Hamilton, but I'm working on it! )
Newsies - Male or Female OC
Phantom of the Opera - Christine ( DREAM ROLE ALERT )
In The Heights - Female OC
Heathers - Veronica, Female OC

There's probably more that I'm missing, but that's all I can remember for now! Please message or comment if you're interested in fueling my musical nerd mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back