Anime & Manga Calling All Magical Girl Genre Fans, What is Your Favorite Magical Girl Anime?

Aside from the more popular already mentioned in this thread (Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, etc), I'm a big fan of Day Break Illusion.

PRINCESS TUTU!!! sailor moon, madoka magica, cutey honey, and pony metal. there's several i need to add to my list @_@

Saint Tail is my top favorite of all time; however Cardcaptors has a such a soft place in my heart!

I first got into the magical girl genre through Sailor Moon, but I will forever be a Shugo Chara guy.

God, so many. However, probably Princess Tutu. Madoka is a close second as that whole anime is one of my absolute (if not) favorite animes.

But I love Princess Tutu's Humor, character direction, story and most importantly: All the fights being ballet scenes and dealing with emotional trauma/damage of the situation via communication is my favorite. (I'm a slut for talk-no-jutsu's)

My favorite is Sailor Moon by a large margin, but I like Puella Magi Madoka Magica too. I'm trying to get into Cardcaptor right now.

If it counts, Revolutionary Girl Utena! If not, it'd be a toss-up between Sailor Moon and Princess Tutu, though I have a soft spot for Magical Girl Raising Project, as well!

madomagi will always have a special place in my heart however it felt unresolved after rebellion, but maybe i'll just hope that there would be a fourth movie

madomagi will always have a special place in my heart however it felt unresolved after rebellion, but maybe i'll just hope that there would be a fourth movie

Good news: there’s already teasers for it. Don’t recall if “it” is a movie or a season though.

Yuki Yuna and Symphogear are pretty cool, aside from the ones already mentioned. (Sailor Moon, Madoka Magica, Pretty Cure, etc)

Card Captor Sakura is absolutely my favorite magical girl anime, although I'm very fond of Sailor Moon. I agree with the above comments that Sailor Moon Crystal is somewhat odd with the body proportions... can't get over the art style. I prefer the original Sailor Moon, and I also love Uranus and Neptune~. Princess Tutu was cute!

Card Captor Sakura is absolutely my favorite magical girl anime, although I'm very fond of Sailor Moon. I agree with the above comments that Sailor Moon Crystal is somewhat odd with the body proportions... can't get over the art style. I prefer the original Sailor Moon, and I also love Uranus and Neptune~. Princess Tutu was cute!
Ahhh nice to meet a fellow Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune fan. I agree the art style of crystal was weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back