• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Calling all Hermitcraft/3rd Life Fans!

Marztian.

and the Clean Slate
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, RPNation! My name is Syn (you can find my proper introduction here: My 1x1 Roleplay Partner Search!) and I, as you can probably infer, am a huge fan of the Hermitcraft and 3rd Life Minecraft series! I've watched season 6 of Hermitcraft from Grian's perspective and Third Life and Last Life also from Grian's perspective, and I'm in the process of watching season 8 of Hermitcraft from GoodTimesWithScar's perspective, and season 7 of Hermitcraft from Grian's perspective.
As you can probably tell from that list, I'm very fond of Grian and Scar's videos, but I'm also going to add MumboJumbo to that list, because I plan to watch his videos in the future when I finish with what I'm already working on watching.

Anyways, I would absolutely love to have a chance to roleplay with any character versions of the hermits or people on the 3rd Life SMP. I can't stress enough, character versions, as I'd like to share my own headcanons and have room for different ideas in terms of drama! Also, I'd be down for OCs, though I'd prefer to play as Grian or Scar myself.
Additionally, I'm not looking for anything too terribly long in terms of response length!! Really, I'd just like something fun and casual with lots of OOC chatter.

Please DM me if you're interested, and please have a lovely day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back