• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Calling all Creatives! Musically Inspired Plot Lines (Ignore prefix)

ItAllGood

Hi everyone!

We have all seen the same old boring plot settings. Good girl x Bad boy, Celebrity x Fan, Vampire x Human blah blah blah. I want to try something different...

Below I posted a five songs. Listen to them and write a basic plot inspired by the song! Simple enough right? Get as creative or as simple as you would like. Make it a romance, action, comedy, MxM FxF MxF, fantasy, modern, futuristic or what ever the song inspires you to crate! This is all for fun and to get those creative juices flowing. Post here or personal message me your plots. Please include what song you used as your inspiration at the minimum. Feel welcome, but not pressured, to include your post length preference, a character sheet, and pictures. Also if you see a plot you like, let that person know and maybe a good role play will come out of it. 

PS

• I know we all have song that inspire us. Please follow along with just these five for now. We can always post again later. 
  • I intentionally used videos used just the words or minimal video so you can be inspired by the song and the song alone.
  • I titled the song withe the most appropriate genera *according to me. 
  • Have fun!

Indie Rock

Power Metal

Oldies but Goodies

Alternative 

Country/Rockabilly

Pretend you don't see her. 

I have a plot that I will be posting at a better time for me. But I thought I would just let you kow I have something I'd like to submit, and see what happens. Unfortunately I must head to bed as its almost 1 a.m. and I'm getting loopy. 

Pretend you don't see her. 

A and B had been friends since they were toddlers, in high school things naturally progressed and the two started to date. Unfortunately as their senior year came to and end A and B would be parting ways to attend college, A, was heading for Los Angeles to peruse their dream of getting involved with the movie scene. While B on the other hand was heading to New York to learn all there was about finance. Ultimately B ended things as it was pointless to even try to maintain a relationship. A, was crushed but there was nothing that could be said or done to change B's mind. The couple split but promised to remain friends and it worked our just fine for years until now in their late twenties they were brought back into each other's orbits again. A,was working on a new film project and B was the accountant assigned to over see the budget. A, had moved on, had a new lover and was happy. B, though they were happy with their new partner as well, but when they saw A they knew they still loved A. B being the one to break things off in the first place, and A actually being happy, couldn't bring themselves to tell A the truth so now B is forced to pretend they are happy and that they don't love A. How much longer B can keep this up, they don't know, but they brought this upon themselves and are willing to suffer through this project, so that A can at least be happy. Even if it mean having to spend more time with A than the two did back when they were dating.

Well that's one plot I may have to see if I can't think up more. Hope you enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back