• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

California Based Skate or Band RP?

foxisms

hi, i'm ashling. i'm looking for a few partners for a few rps. i'm up for pretty much anything and am very openminded. i must say that i lean towards playing female characters; however, i'm not completely closed off to male characters.

i have a few expectations...

• please write anywhere from a good, solid 5-6 sentence paragraph to three, four, of even five paragraphs. i will always try to match your length.
  • please use good spelling and grammar. i understand mistakes sometimes, as i make them myself on occasion, but please try to be conscious of your writing.
  • please develop your characters. i really hate underdeveloped, uninspired characters. please put as much effort into your character sheet as i put into mine.
  • i really don't like the idea of doubling. it goes back to the whole uninspired character thing. you should be as invested in your character as i am in mine. 

as for plots and storylines (i have both a female and male character lined up for all of them), i have a few ideas, but if you have any, i'd love to hear yours. 

• teenage punk rock band (group): a group of high school juniors and seniors start a alternative-punk rock band together, taking inspiration from the front bottoms, weezer, and swmrs (i will link you to some of my favorite music by them if you don't know any, if you'd like). they start off playing in small venues in LA, california but word gets around the city that they're good and possibly have a future. more and more, larger and larger venues ask them to play. after they blow up in LA, they sign a recond deal and go on tour. this rp would be about their shenanigans and how they change and develop as musicians and people.
  • teenage skate punks (any pairing or group): just an rp about skaters from oakland, CA
  • SoCal bad boys n' gurls (group): a group of friends living in beverly hills wreak havoc and cause trouble via partying, drugs, sex (not writing smut, though), etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back