• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Caleon's Academy for the Gifted

Hales

Team Skittles Timekeeper
I've wanted to try out this idea for a while now and it is kind of based off of the Charlie Bone series if anyone has ever read that. The basic idea is that there are people with powers and they need to learn how to control them so Lord Caleon made a school. The school could not simply be for those with powers though because then it would be an easy target for anyone seeking to harm them. To disguise the school, it is also a school for individuals gifted in the areas of art, theater and music. Students with powers must blend in with these students and attend classes with them.

I am still working on a plot, but for starters it would be the first day of school so there would be orientation and such stuff. People would be able to rp a student with powers or a normal student gifted in one of the three listed areas.

This would be a detailed rp with a minimum two posting requirement.

Anyone interested?

Awesome! I'm going to start working on the thread when we have 5 people interested.

Awesomesauce. I am probably not going to be able to start working on a thread until next week because nursing school is putting me through hell right now, but I have not forgotten about this place.

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't made a thread yet, and I'm posting to inform everyone that I still intend to if people are still interested. I am in the middle of final exam week so its been busy lately and I haven't had a lot of time with studying and everything like that.

I'm pretty busy because of exams as well. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be free during the summer though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back