• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think I'm going to give Lucrezia a pet snake she can talk to. I think that'll be fun
snake GIF

Lottie will 100% try to pet the snake and put funny outfit on it

Also kestion How much could a cainhurst children get away with like not outright trolling or anything but kinda tryna treat Ulfric like their father ? I mean for real. Like could Lottie call him Dad ? Or would Ulfric throw her out the window the second he hear her say "Daddy" to him

Also kestion How much could a cainhurst children get away with like not outright trolling or anything but kinda tryna treat Ulfric like their father ? I mean for real. Like could Lottie call him Dad ? Or would Ulfric throw her out the window the second he hear her say "Daddy" to him
"Daddy? Father I could accept, but daddy? You'll be calling me Daddio next."

"Dad" or "Daddy" are not really in the vocabulary. "Father" is the most appropriate title, anything else would have been crushed out of them by now.

Ulfric was actually quite a good parent a few decades ago. Severa has oddly fond memories of being taught how to ride a Wyvern with him.

Not anymore.

I guess 20 of your children dying causes a certain amount of emotional detachment

"Daddy? Father I could accept, but daddy? You'll be calling me Daddio next."
"Would you prefer I call you....Padre ?" *put on fedora*
Marlon Brando Don Corleone GIF by The Godfather

"Dad" or "Daddy" are not really in the vocabulary. "Father" is the most appropriate title, anything else would have been crushed out of them by now.
Make sense. Lottie will def take any crumb of affection she can get. Def call Ulfric father as much as she can.
Ulfric was actually quite a good parent a few decades ago. Severa has oddly fond memories of being taught how to ride a Wyvern with him.
Plotwist ! 😱🤯😶 No joke I thought he was a terrible father from the start seeing how bad Severa childhood was. Or he was bad but like passable ?
I guess 20 of your children dying causes a certain amount of emotional detachment
Ottoman Empire : Only 20 ? Pathetic !

Well now I have a clearer idea of how he reacted when Lottie was brought to Blackrock.

Last edited:
My net is kinda being a bitch right now but eh fine

You know Ulfric give me some Garon vibe from Fire emblem Fates. Even Severa give me slight Camilla vibe with being ruthless to her enemies but a doting sister. Which I love cuz Nohr was my favorite path.

My net is kinda being a bitch right now but eh fine

You know Ulfric give me some Garon vibe from Fire emblem Fates. Even Severa give me slight Camilla vibe with being ruthless to her enemies but a doting sister. Which I love cuz Nohr was my favorite path.

Its how it started and sort of spiralled into its own thing over like two years ahahaha

Its how it started and sort of spiralled into its own thing over like two years ahahaha
No Way Wow GIF

I officially regret not having been here two years ago asdfghjk

I would have sold a cute puppy to be able to play something similar to Nohr path ! 😭 But....I KNEW IT. I HAD THIS FEELING

The vibe™ were sCrEaMInG at me. When I noticed (well the whole premise) then Severa then Iago aka Zoda and had this feeling you played/knew the game haha

Well I guess we have a good cast

Severa = Camilla
Auberon = Xander
Richard = Leo
Rose = Corrin
Amelia = Elise

Can't wait to die if Rose chose birthright 😔🤟

No Way Wow GIF

I officially regret not having been here two years ago asdfghjk

I would have sold a cute puppy to be able to play something similar to Nohr path ! 😭 But....I KNEW IT. I HAD THIS FEELING

The vibe™ were sCrEaMInG at me. When I noticed (well the whole premise) then Severa then Iago aka Zoda and had this feeling you played/knew the game haha

Well I guess we have a good cast

Severa = Camilla
Auberon = Xander
Richard = Leo
Rose = Corrin
Amelia = Elise

Can't wait to die if Rose chose birthright 😔🤟

Well originally there was an RP called BEING HUMAN which was a devil is a part timer rip off, that sort of escalated and grew to ridiculously huge levels - ended up doing some RPs based jn the fantasy world they came from, Aether. So there was a CoL RP, did a earth based special forces one, uhhh there was Another BH RP around then as well. First Cainhurst rp stopped because everyone sort of slowly vanished and I decided I needed a break.

And here we are two years later lol.

The main connecting points were Lucrezia and a mysterious man called Kaysen. They turn up in all of them in someway.

Like Patches in DS lol

Well originally there was an RP called BEING HUMAN which was a devil is a part timer rip off, that sort of escalated and grew to ridiculously huge levels - ended up doing some RPs based jn the fantasy world they came from, Aether. So there was a CoL RP, did a earth based special forces one, uhhh there was Another BH RP around then as well. First Cainhurst rp stopped because everyone sort of slowly vanished and I decided I needed a break.

The main connecting points were Lucrezia and a mysterious man called Kaysen. They turn up in all of them in someway.

Like Patches in DS lol
Aj Styles Reaction GIF by WWE

Haha the unexpected joy and discovery of rp Imma right ? No wonder Lucrezia theme slap so much ! Girl's been there done that lol

Kaysen ? Sound like Kyle

Imagine using modern dialogues for a fancy high fantasy setting. Next, you will be calling people "dude" instead of "my honorable friend and ally", aren't you?

Like Patches in DS lol
The mysterious dimension traveller K.

Imagine using modern dialogues for a fancy high fantasy setting. Next, you will be calling people "dude" instead of "my honorable friend and ally", aren't you?
"Esteemed foe and horrible adversary, I meet with you this day, on the field of blood and war, to settle the matter of superiority regarding the delicious pizza or beef Wellington. Have at you!"

Avari Avari would the other characters know much of ephraim’s existence or is he just kinda that little secret that everyone suspects lucrezia has?

Avari Avari would the other characters know much of ephraim’s existence or is he just kinda that little secret that everyone suspects lucrezia has?

Most know *of* him but the story that he's just Lucrezia's personal aide and bodyguard is generally accepted without question

Most know *of* him but the story that he's just Lucrezia's personal aide and bodyguard is generally accepted without question
Definitely disguises himself by turning into the snake

Normal people in Hollowvale :
Season 20 Play GIF by The Simpsons

Amelia aka Charlotte :
rainbow yes GIF by Lumi

RP page is up yo

NO POSTS YET pleasseeee!

I'll be making a few groups, please be patient it's quite a lot of work to juggle everyones characters and keep track of things!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back