• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ahsjsjkdkdh Baby Cainhurst casts ✨ Assault Rifle ✨

lord ulfric? pathetic. the rp's big bad is actually the baby 🔪🔪🔪
Le gasp.

I know this is a struggle lmao. Ah well, I can always play her myself as an NPC
I can take on that role. Just because I feel the need to fill vacant spots, rather than going about my own way. Less thonk, more stonks.

Do what you liiiikeeee I'd rater you be invested in your role than a sense of obligation
You know me. I'm duty-driven. I go where I'm told to and make the best out of it. Even my old highschool teachers told me that I have a servant's heart. T'is my fate. Srsly doe, I can play almost anything. I will take on said role. I promise, mom!

Bunch of lore up in next hour with a VERY basic timeline (I'm not gonna write a 10K in depth history lol). It'd be easier to remember anywho

Bunch of lore up in next hour with a VERY basic timeline (I'm not gonna write a 10K in depth history lol). It'd be easier to remember anywho
Awesome!
As a lorewriter myself, sometimes simpler is better. Everything else follows based on players' creativities and you discretions with limits. We're here for a good time, not impress college professors haha~

Awesome!
As a lorewriter myself, sometimes simpler is better. Everything else follows based on players' creativities and you discretions with limits. We're here for a good time, not impress college professors haha~

Also I've written stuff already so COPY N PASTE BOYS

It's funny, when I was looking for face claims I stumbled on to the red mage picture and I was like "hey...this would a bad ass uniform for the blood guards!" Glad you agree!

It's funny, when I was looking for face claims I stumbled on to the red mage picture and I was like "hey...this would a bad ass uniform for the blood guards!" Glad you agree!

"But the Cainhurst's are EVIL."

"yeah but have you seen those Bloodguards. So sleek bro."

Also about the werewolf curse.
Lore-wise I was wondering if it could've started out as a creation from a dark mage. His name and the curses purpose was lost to time, but what people do know is that like an illness it infects an individual with it when bitten by a werewolf. Some have managed to retain their humanity while many more have given in completely to the bloodlust. Those poor souls are often found prowling the forest, their behavior now animal like even in human form. A cure has not yet been made but thankfully there are ways to avoid transforming on the fullmoon, Mattias and his meditation for example.
What do you think?

Also about the werewolf curse.
Lore-wise I was wondering if it could've started out as a creation from a dark mage. His name and the curses purpose was lost to time, but what people do know is that like an illness it infects an individual with it when bitten by a werewolf. Some have managed to retain their humanity while many more have given in completely to the bloodlust. Those poor souls are often found prowling the forest, their behavior now animal like even in human form. A cure has not yet been made but thankfully there are ways to avoid transforming on the fullmoon, Mattias and his meditation for example.
What do you think?

Pretty close to my idea, I'll be hitting you up in the next day or so to work it out.

Gonna have to add a forest to the map..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back