• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Café Presbytery OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Okay guys! I have work today, but tomorrow I'm off! So that is when I will start the main thread, so if you don't have a character up and you want one up before we start, that's your timeframe.

There will be no order to posting, but posting will happen in rounds. My post will signal the start of a round. The round will last until everyone has posted or until 3 days has passed. After that I will post again and a new round will start. This way, those who have to miss a round or two know exactly where to catch up and is supplies a little order without restraining you to an actual posting order.

If you want a specific thing to be mentioned about your character in the thread start, please don't hesitate to run it by me. I will try hard to make sure you are all satisfied.

Oh! Yes, sorry, school has got me by the throat. They'll be here this weekend.
No worries. I will be starting the main thread tomorrow, but if your character isn't up by then, it's fine. You can still hop right in. Please familiarize yourself with my statement above though.

No worries. I will be starting the main thread tomorrow, but if your character isn't up by then, it's fine. You can still hop right in. Please familiarize yourself with my statement above though.
Got it. I still got time today so they might come in some minutes or tomorrow. Thank you!

Okay guys. Main thread will be up in a few hours. Gotta get some rest since I just got off working graveyard shift, but I will post it later. Get all your ideas and character connections in order. Leave me anything you want me to know beforehand and I will address them as needed. Can't wait to open up shop with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back