• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Café Presbytery OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Eccentric_Undead

Oddity is the mother of creation. Be weird.
Welcome to the OCC! Use this to discuss possible relationships, the general companionship and other such things between characters. You can also use this to run ideas through your fellow players if you so choose. Also, feel free to run through menu items or drink options within the shop. This shop is just as much yours as it is the owners. Of course, you will still need to run it by me. Have fun!

Alright alright. I'm thinking of doing up a Drider which is part elf part spider for my busser.

She'd be young, new and naive but friendly and work really hard. Since she has four arms and can climb walls she can be an amazing employee buuuuuuut... she cannot control her webs properly so she doesn't use them. But whenever she sneezes or starts gettting upset she starts shooting webs involuntarily. But like if that's too cheeze then I can drop the accidental webs and just play her out like a sweet hard working girl that is a bit tooooo try-hard.

How does that sound?

Alright alright. I'm thinking of doing up a Drider which is part elf part spider for my busser.

She'd be young, new and naive but friendly and work really hard. Since she has four arms and can climb walls she can be an amazing employee buuuuuuut... she cannot control her webs properly so she doesn't use them. But whenever she sneezes or starts gettting upset she starts shooting webs involuntarily. But like if that's too cheeze then I can drop the accidental webs and just play her out like a sweet hard working girl that is a bit tooooo try-hard.

How does that sound?
Good for me!

yeah, then this is gonna be a no for me. Interesting idea, but art faceclaims aren’t really my thing. Have fun though.

Oof, minimum 2 paragraphs for personality and 3 for background? That might be too much for me... Guess I'll have to see if I can craft that much detail into a character I haven't used.

Oof, minimum 2 paragraphs for personality and 3 for background? That might be too much for me... Guess I'll have to see if I can craft that much detail into a character I haven't used.
Remember, I am quality over quantity. I will accept less if it's good.

If you guys have any friends you think might want in, feel free to let them know we will always have room!

Will be typing mine up on Monday because I am busy this weekend but excited to get mine up!
I'm thinking a girl who was going to be sold off for an arranged marriage but ran away to the cafe to escape --> I read too many romance isekai manga lol

Will be typing mine up on Monday because I am busy this weekend but excited to get mine up!
I'm thinking a girl who was going to be sold off for an arranged marriage but ran away to the cafe to escape --> I read too many romance isekai manga lol
Perfect. I can't wait.

By the way guys, if you are interested in pursuing a relationship with the owner, you are welcomed to try. However, don't expect as easy chase.

By the way guys, if you are interested in pursuing a relationship with the owner, you are welcomed to try. However, don't expect as easy chase.
Haha, and expect relentless teasing from Filomena since I foresee her viewing the owner as a sort of surrogate father figure. Got to make sure the person is up to snuff for dear old dad!

I decided to go with a Dryad cus I picture a Drider's butt being huge and knocking over tables and customers :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back