• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
STEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAKSTEAK

Gets me every time. That, and:

"Hey, Yukiko, let's go get some free steak!"
"Chie, I'm gonna get so fat."
"Oh, okay."

I'm imagining a situation where some of the group are more or less sitting on the roof of the van like they're on a rollercoaster.

Aw, that'd be pretty neat!

Everyone fights to the death to assert dominance.

I mean. Rotation system. Yeah...

And yes! Kaida has her licence, plus she's gonna oversee everyone getting in/out of the metaverse safely.

This is the interest check, where you can see what everyone's roles in the group are. Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Personally, I was considering a possibility where she could join Akari in negotiations in a kind of good cop/bad cop scenario. Akari would be more about reasoning and logic, and Yuu would be about intimidation.

Possibly, my mind comes to the idea that besides driving and mentoring, Yuu is a sort of helper with most of it, like a Jack of All trades, master of none sort of thing

I have not, and I intend not to until I buy Royal!

Welcome to the OOC chat, where in a blink of an eye, an entire conversation goes past you!

I say that, but it'll come up on my Twitter feed and I'll end up watching it rip. I just want to get the same feeling of awe with the first opening, you know?

Lmao you're welcome!

I say that, but it'll come up on my Twitter feed and I'll end up watching it rip. I just want to get the same feeling of awe with the first opening, you know?

Lmao you're welcome!
Ahhh (the temptation am I rite? XD)

Also, I legit thought that your pfp is Kaida in her thief clothes holy damnnn

Ahhh (the temptation am I rite? XD)

Also, I legit thought that your pfp is Kaida in her thief clothes holy damnnn

The temptation is REAL. But I gotta make that high price tag on P5R worth it.

Plot twist: it is! I got it drawn for me a little while back ^^ I should actually upload the whole thing onto my CS, but boy has that CS seen countless edits haha

The temptation is REAL. But I gotta make that high price tag on P5R worth it.

Plot twist: it is! I got it drawn for me a little while back ^^ I should actually upload the whole thing onto my CS, but boy has that CS seen countless edits haha
Gotcha.

Also, WUOAH!!! (FRICKIN SATISFYING PLOT TWIST I MAY ADD) I would really like to see the whole piece if that's okay?

P.S. very sorry for using so many capitals tho xD. This is what happens when I'm overly excited...!!

Gotcha.

Also, WUOAH!!! (FRICKIN SATISFYING PLOT TWIST I MAY ADD) I would really like to see the whole piece if that's okay?

P.S. very sorry for using so many capitals tho xD. This is what happens when I'm overly excited...!!

Of course! It was drawn by PotatoPhoenix (she's on here and deviantArt pls check her out lmao).

untitled_by_potatophoenix_ddflmr9.png

Yeah she is! Unfortunately, my hands can only make an image based on a thousand words alone and can hardly draw a stickman, so I'm never in the creativity area. But I saw her work and o thought they were cool ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back