• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Felix Felix Spell Power = 16, Manna =7. And then for the spells you chose, no access yet to the Knowledge 5 ones, but it's cool to just keep them written there in your CS. Other than that, all good.

Felix Felix , Oh and the ragnite lantern needs a ragnite crystal worth 5 alchemical, and you have ×20 starting ammunition for your hand canon.

I think I will start Vergil of in this mess hall. Do you already have a description beyond tent with bandits and arm-wrestling or can I make anything up?

I think I will start Vergil of in this mess hall. Do you already have a description beyond tent with bandits and arm-wrestling or can I make anything up?
You can make anything up. Only give me a heads up if it's main story related. My character is actually heading there to buy some stuff.

Please make a Knowledge roll to notice something. I will contest this with the thieves having +4, but disadvantge to the roll. Katsuya Katsuya

What would Vergil know about Razzle Dazzle's crew? And I guess I should be rolling Larcency if I lie about it?

At least for meeting L, maybe once or twice before looking for information on a potential cure.
Oh the meeting in the letter. This would be the first time face to face. For the entire letter exchange, L referred to himself as a he and never gave any hints to his identity.

If Vergil visited there before for a cure, then no, he wouldn't know Razzle's Dazzle.

Oh the meeting in the letter. This would be the first time face to face. For the entire letter exchange, L referred to himself as a he and never gave any hints to his identity.

Oh yeah, I meant being summoned by letter, but being too late.

I don't think he would be lying if he had no information to go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back