• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cadavers - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Elenion Aura

One Thousand Club
This thread is for out of character chat for the Cadavers RP

Feel free to use this thread or the discord server to discuss characters, settings, potential plot lines, or whatever!

Vorifengrous Vorifengrous darkborn darkborn Melomania Melomania Moomba Moomba Blackoutcatharsis Blackoutcatharsis Kwayzar Kwayzar

Hey y'all, hope everybody's doin' well! Just wanted to let you know that when making a CS, to send it to me in PMs first and then I'll post it in the Character Sheet thread once it's approved

P.S. lmk what you think of my character so far / if you want to plan relationships!

P.P.S. ALSO the plot will be mission/quest based probably to allow for the most freedom while still having a narrative driving force. That being said, if anybody has any plot ideas or quests they'd like to run, feel free to shoot 'em out either here or on discord!

I had an idea for a "nation" (more of a city state) but I'm not sure what the rules are regarding adding stuff to the worldbuilding.

Could I join this RP or is it too late? :s

AAAAAA OFC YOU CAN!!!
HYPE, HECK YEAH!

So, this may be an overly complicated character concept, but I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to have twins in the RP with only one active at the beginning and then the other one becoming active later on when/if angels are allowed. There's more to the concept, but I just want to make sure this part at least is allowed first.

HYPE, HECK YEAH!

So, this may be an overly complicated character concept, but I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to have twins in the RP with only one active at the beginning and then the other one becoming active later on when/if angels are allowed. There's more to the concept, but I just want to make sure this part at least is allowed first.

Yep, absolutely!! Discord link is in the ooc thread if ya wanna join that too

OOC Fantasy - Cadavers - OOC

you really went all out huh
seven found u first but i think i might want in 👀
some bits remind me of black clover, some bits make me sad insignia died haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back