• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cabbages and Kings Partner Search (open and updated 3/12)

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
WARNING: MUST BE OVER 18
LGBT FRIENDLY OR GTFO

Hello! My name is Quin. I am 21, and love to roleplay. Been doing it for gosh like eight, nine years. I basically never stopped playing pretend. But hey this is fine. We all love to create and play pretend here, do we not?

A bit about my style is in order I think. I can do anything from 3-5 lines, to I think over 100 lines in my responses. I love narrative stye roleplay and lots of planning. I tend to get really emotionally invested in my characters, so you will see lots of thought as well as time put into them. Though I do this thing where I will reuse character archetypes. Different backstories, same guy. I do tend to play men more than women, but I also have characters not on the gender binary as well.

I do have a few odd quirks though, when it comes to role playing. I don't want just one of us to be controlling the story. So while please don't directly control my character, please feel free to literally control anything else. One of my favorite things to do is give control of characters to my partners. If I have mentioned a father figure, but never introduced him, feel free to randomly adopt him as a character. Keeps me on my toes. This is, of course, unless I decide to do this the dungeons and dragons way and DM you a game.

Another quirk I have is the type of roleplays I do. You will notice quickly when you look at my fandom, plots, pairings, etc that I have a tendency toward the darker side and taboo. Seriously. Have something youre scared people won't like? Come to meeeeee. I can do normal slice of life fluff, but at the same time I really like the grittier stuff. The grittier stuff pops up frequently in my roleplays, so the first thing I will ask you is about is your triggers and limits. Honestly, I have very few, and I can stomach them pretty easily.

Oh and I prefer Male/Male. Though I can do hetero and Female/Female, I still have my preferences

What do I ask from you though? Not much. A good sense of grammar and spelling is pretty much required, and that you write in third person. Also please be understanding if I can't reply every day all day. I tend to take on too many roleplays or go in and out of phases. I also put a lot of time into my roleplays. My replies generally take an hour or more. Just to write. And I always edit at least twice if not three times. I will ask for a writing sample, as am picky about style.

Onto the fun stuff! This will be updated frequently, as I am a little dopey sometimes and forget things, or change my mind, or whatever.
Pairings in red are cravings

Pairings
Serial Killer*Serial Killer
Serial Killer*Victim
Serial Killer * Cop
Cop*Cop
Demon*Human
Demon*Demon
Vampire*Human
Vampire*Ghoul
Vampire*Vampire
Master*Apprentice
Master*Servant
Royalty*Servant
Royalty*Peasant
Royalty*Royalty
CEO*Protester
CEO*Secretary
CEO*CEO
Kidanpper*Kidnapped
Stalker*Victim
Teacher*Student
Celebrity*Fan

Fandoms
Outlast
Killing Stalking
Labyrinth
Spirited Away
Anything Hayao Myazaki
Psycho Pass
Dead Man Wonderland
MushiShi
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Invader Zim
Johnny The Homicidal Maniac
Squee
FNAF
American Horror Story
Captive Prince
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Harry Potter
H.P. Lovecraft
The Walking Dead
Vampire the Masquerade
Plots

Abyysmal Enterprises (PLEASE)
The world is a dark place. Government is run by corrupt corporations that own personal armies. It is rumored that nuclear weapons are now available to the biggest corporations. The world is on the precipice of disaster, and one company seems to be holding it all by a thread; Abyysmal Enterprises. Character A a cog in a machine that is an extremist reformation group. They don't agree with the way the group is heading; less negotiations and more out right acts of terrorism. They hatch a plan to climb the ranks in Abyysmal Enterprises, and become close with the Character B, the main shareholder and CEO of the company. Character B has managed to keep such a low profile, despite being such a big player, the real world doesn't even know his real name. When Character A sees Character B though, it all comes rushing back. Character B was a childhood sweetheart, but each of your parents forbade you from seeing one another, due to their own political beliefs being drastically different.

Publicity Stunt (Celebrity x fan)
Arthur Jameson is a famous actor. You are a fan. Art's popularity is falling, due to the fact that his ex is spreading lies about him. So, for a publicity stunt, He decides to join Tinder. There, he meets you. The tumultuous romance ensues.

Living Doll
Character A is a shameless and hopeless criminal. Blood of countless people has been spilled in their hands, innocent and righteous deaths alike. And then Character A dies, expecting a fury of fire, or worst of all, nothing. Instead he is greeted with kind eyes and a smile. An angel stands before him, and tells him a secret. Humans are not innately evil, and the angel woes for the life Character A was given. The angel believes that there is still a countless amount of good in them. The Angel gives one last chance for redemption.

This is where Character B comes in. Character B is a small child whose life seems to be heading down the path of Character A's. If Character A can save Character B from a life fraught with worry, then Heaven will open it's doors.

Madness World (could be Skyrim set)
The Lord of Madness has decided to choose an heir, and he chose you. But you aren't quite mad enough, so his whole purpose is to drag you down to his level.

The Count (Potential Vampire)
Character A is a mysterious figure who lives a top the lonely hill by the sea. As long as the town can remember, the town below has been kept safe and quiet. Nothing horrible ever happens here. But when there is a blue moon, Character A demands from the town below a sacrifice. A human sacrifice. Character B is that sacrifice. Character B is taken up to Character A's mansion, a top that lonely hill. They have to impress Character A... or lose their life.

Secret plot
Impress me enough and I may show you a plot I've been working on for a good year now. But I'm picky enough that I haven't been able to really try it with anyone.

Last edited:
*Deep Breath* :ghostxx: Yaaaaas.
I am definitely interested in partaking in a roleplay with you if you'll have me. 20 year old lover of roleplay here and dark is something that I need in my life right now. I usually prefer to stick to hetero or FxF roleplays simply because I haven't quite captured the intricacies of the male mind. I am always up for a challenge, though, if that is the direction you'd like to take things. I am very capable of playing multiple characters at once.

Here are some of the ideas I think I'm interested in on your list:
Serial Killer/Victim
Serial Killer/Cop
Demon/Human
Royalty/Royalty
Kidnapper/Kidnapped

Having seen that you've got some horror games in your fandom lineup, I was wondering if you'd heard of the game Dead Space? I'm also interested in possibly doing some form of survival horror play with someone too. So maybe we could talk over something like that as well.

Either way, if you're interested, I'm only a PM away! :)

Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you! I am really into the more darker stuff too and im okay with pretty much anything you throw at me! :)

For scenarios or plots I really like the serial killer x victim, serial killer x serial killer or the stalker x victim! ^^
But if you want Im also into doing some fantasy, medival stuff and wouldnt mind that as well!

My replies are usually between 3-5 paragraphs but it changes with each roleplayer, so if your more into longer roleplay replies mine will probably match yours every time. I can also reply every day! So if you're interested please let me know and Ill shoot you a PM or you can shoot me one whatever you prefer ^^

I would seriously kill for a fantastic beasts rp right now but I'm also very interested in your Percy's Puppet Palace plot. ;D

I'm 21 and also prefer MxM. Unfortunately I've recently been told almost all of my characters fall into one of two categories, extremely protective alpha male or just outright extremely creepy once I get to playing them. But I'm trying to add more diversity to my characters and would really appreciate some feedback on one (or more if your willing) of the new guys I've been working on. You don't have to but I'd appreciate it.

SerenaStark SerenaStark Um, sadly no. Not a big fan of Peter Parker. I can RP Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Black Widow, Thor... some side characters I'd have to brush up on. I'd love to do a Valkyrie RP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back