• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ✗ c r o s s e d o f f ✗ | mxm rp search thread

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Pairings allowed: BxB but can be platonic​

Plot 1

Setting: Modern Times
genre: Mystery, Thriller

Muse A had just moved out of the city into a small town somewhere near the lake. They stayed at a two story house. Across their house there was another house that belonged to Muse B who turned out to be a local. Most of the people there were pretty friendly. However, there was just always something odd about the town. It looked like it was stuck in another time. Maybe somewhere the early 2000s. Though none of the locals would say anything clear about the neighbor living across Muse A. No one seemed to be up and about, appearing to be vacant.

Though Muse A didn't meet Muse B right until they got to the school that they were transferred to (could be uni or highschool). The kids seemed nice there but when Muse B came around to greet Muse A, something just doesn't feel right since the kids there barely acknowledge Muse B's presence. But that wasn't the thing that worried Muse A the most, When Muse A was in class, they felt a strong urge to sleep out of nowhere. The urge was so strong it almost seemed impossible to shake off and before they knew it, they woke up back inside the same class but no one was there. The light were on though thankfully. And surely enough when they walked back into the hallway, Muse A noticed how surreal everything felt even the fog seemed to have set inside the building. Odd disembodied voices can be heard around the school but there was nothing there and the doors were locked. And oddly enough, Muse A found Muse B just wandering down the halls nonchalantly and seemed to expect Muse A's arrival. Confused, Muse B explained that they were trapped in Limbo where the line between life and death exists. In hopes to find a way back, Muse A couldn't help but depend on Muse B's knowledge. Though he could also be lying.

I really want to play Muse B in this one
----

Plot 2

Setting: Post apocalyptic

A new virus outbreak had turned everyone into flesh eating husks. Those who have survived have to evacuate to a safer place. But ever since the lockdown that kept the city isolated from the outside world, the survivors had no choice but to depend on what's left. Arming themselves with whatever they have, they set out to scavenge for supplies amd hopefully find a way out of the place.

Muse A and Muse B were a part of the survivors who managed to form a group, though everything went to hell when a horde broke through the barriers. Most were killed, leaving them both alive but trapped inside the top floor apartment. They barely got out alive but both Muses found out that they were both bitten by the flesh eating monsters, knowning that they would turn any minute. Though Muse A reacted rather nonchalantly as if they knew something that Muse B didn't know.

When Muse B was all worried about turning, Muse A simply shrugged and went on like nothing happened. And that's when Muse B found out from Muse A that they weren't going to turn like they thought they were about to. Upon his explanation, turns out that the shots that they had been taking prior before the outbreak were supposed to be enoigh to keep them turning. And surely enough, hours after being bitten, Muse B remained the same as if nothing changed. Though when talking to Muse A, they seemed to be in a ill state. And they smell like a decaying corpse. And then the secret was out, Muse A had already been bitten before they even joined the group, meaning that they had been infected even before meeting Muse B. They said that their insides were decaying but still functioning. However, the odor mostly came for the fact that their injuries were having a hard time healing.Though Muse B couldn't help but feel that Muse A isn't telling the whole truth considering that the shots that they all had were brought in by Muse A himself.

I would prefer to play Muse A in this plot.

-----
if you have other plots that revolves around angst or dark themes, you may share them with me and we'll see if we can work with that instead if you don't find any interest from the plots i have given you here.
----

rules:
-Please try to be active if you can (Three days per post is my maximum)
- one paragraph at least (I write 2-3 on average but might write more depending on the scene) semi-lit+
-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back