• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom C L*A N N A D - Out of Character ?

oh guys looks like some of your pics disappeared for some reason on your cs

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aart Welcome back! I meant to add Makoto as a friend earlier but I'll totally do that now. I think they'll get along! Maybe they'll have some chemistry too~

@Aart Welcome back! I meant to add Makoto as a friend earlier but I'll totally do that now. I think they'll get along! Maybe they'll have some chemistry too~

Yes! 

oh guys looks like some of your pics disappeared for some reason on your cs
I think that happened after 'The Great Image Catastrophe' where RPN moved servers and when they update the site after..

Attached images work though. 

Do I need to re-upload those Gif's? 

Oh, well. Just read everything, I'm so late lol. But yeah I guess my character is up to be friends with anyone, just fair warning she's going to be a handful. 

@animegirl20

@J e s t e r

@Cronix

Sure, I'd be okay with it. Yuuto can handle a lot of things. Hmm, I'm trying to remember who's who. I think animegirl is the one with the hyper girl, jester is the one with the blunt girl, and cronix has the delinquent I believe? This should be interesting.

I guess he already knows Eruna through Makoto or perhaps beforehand, 

I guess he would know Kayo due to the student council

and how would he know Shinohara? I imagined maybe through his attempts to help her? 

btw Cronix, her name is a guy's name. Just thought I'd let you know. Well, Nakazo is a Japanese first name which is for males and Shinohara is a last name. If Shinohara was supposed to be the first name. Just stick with Shino

@Cronix

Hahaha, isn't it the same for all of us?

btw, do you think your character would respond to Yuuto greeting her? They are supposed to be friends...I guess. Or would the friend thing be later?

And where are the other two guys? Or am I going to have to play another guy or two? lol

@Cronix

Well then, to what extent are they friends? Would they be close friends or more acquaintances or something like Shino thinks of Yuuto as an annoyance she can't be rid of? lol

Hm... Well. I really don't think they'd be close friends, not yet at least. You mentioned earlier something about his personality making him want to fix her? That would totally annoy her. Buuuut, I think she stands him in a weird mutual "I don't mind you and sometimes like to talk to you" kind of way? Gah words aren't coming out like I want them to. 

@Forest Dragon Slayer

@Cronix

Fair enough. So more acquaintance friends then?

By help her, Yuuto would be worried about her smoking and drinking as well as the fact that she doesn't have any friends. So he might gently discourage the cigarettes and alcohol and perhaps scold her if she has them at school but tries to reach out to her. Maybe we could go with he started this in their second year or something? 

Mhm. That sounds good. So, she's probably going to act super nonchalant and kind of 'whatever' about it but she'd probably stick up for him if she had to, or something like that. She won't outwardly act as if she cares, but doesn't really mind him as much as she acts. 

@Forest Dragon Slayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back