• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern C.A.N.I.S. (Mutant Wolf Rp) interest

That’s because this takes place in the far future and quite a lot of people have passed, whether from the gamma ray or the looting and fighting over dying resources. Bullets are running out and machines such as airplanes, ships, trains no longer work with the worldwide techno knock out.
That does not matter. The guns of the old are still there and bullets can be made by hand. Even if this took place before ww1, these werewolves have no serious place in any type of warfare.

Is this still open? I'm interested, but since this already started not sure if joining late is a good idea or how a new character would fit.

Yes it is still open. You would create a character and if it is approved, you would start out getting injected with CANIS and go through testing where you’re isolated, then jump to being released if your character is a success (meaning you haven’t died during the injection or the testing phrase) and then join everyone (except Mouse who is in the catacombs as punishment) for breakfast in the cafeteria. Please check out the lore and the last page on the ooc I believe, it haste list of scents taken though our new seat character has not been added yet tothst list. All in all it will take about....3 weeks or so for the testing to run its course.

Figuratively Figuratively

Yes it is still open. You would create a character and if it is approved, you would start out getting injected with CANIS and go through testing where you’re isolated, then jump to being released if your character is a success (meaning you haven’t died during the injection or the testing phrase) and then join everyone (except Mouse who is in the catacombs as punishment) for breakfast in the cafeteria. Please check out the lore and the last page on the ooc I believe, it haste list of scents taken though our new seat character has not been added yet tothst list. All in all it will take about....3 weeks or so for the testing to run its course.

Figuratively Figuratively
Alright. I have a question because I see a scent combination, what is I have a scent that is in someone else's combination? I had hoped for sandlewood and saw someone had a sandlewood/chocolate scent. Mine would just be sandlewood or a sandlewood oak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back