• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C.A.N.I.S. Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I think I am just going to drop. :\ Apologies to you Squachel Squachel since I was interacting with your character.

I'm just not feeling it for a variety of reasons. I'll be removing my CS and posts so you guys can pretend like she never even hopped in.

Name: Zoe Kassidy
Age/Gender: 23 | Female
Experiment #: 59
Scent: Book Smell (I got confirmation of its validity; fight me)

How did you arrive at the facility?: Zoe was caught soliciting people off the street for quick cash. Someone from the institute approached her and told her they had a better way for her to make money. She willingly volunteered.

Human Appearance:

ce692d78aff3cd117fc28f32608958be--short-hairstyles-for-women-bob-hairstyles-medium-messy.jpg

Wolf Appearance:
large.jpg

Mate: TBD
Crush: TBD
Pups: TBD
Rank Wanted: Hunter (*cough*maybe a beta?*cough*)

Personality: Zoe is a take-nothing-for-granted kind of girl. She strives to overcome every obstacle thrown her way. The best way to get her to do something is to tell her not to do it.
Above all, she believes that there's a goodness in everyone and that it's her job to find that spark, no matter the cost.

Name: Ellie Grace Smith

Nickname: El

Age/Gender: 10/Female

Experiment #: 098

Scent: Autumn Breeze

How did you arrive at the facility?: Both twins were sold by their parents to the C.A.N.I.S. project for drug money.

Human Appearance (please put a realistic face claim):

twins-2-jpg.563289

Wolf Appearance (realistic wolf):

9dd35ec60c9b94b4f6e114501345c501.jpg

(Ellie is the one on the right)

Mate (trainees cannot have mates): N/A

Crush: None

Pups: None

Rank Wanted: Trainee Hunter

Personality (Optional): Ellie has always been the one to get into trouble due to her attitude problems. The youngster has always been more violent and stubborn when it came to her parents and other situations; she had to be more responsible due to her sister, Jo's lack of reasoning with reality and what she thought was real. Ellie has a horrible temper and will not hesitate to attempt to rip someone's throat out, especially if they mess with her sister. El is especially protective over her sister and can only be calmed by her

Backstory (optional but brief): Jo and Ellie grew up in a broken home to two parents who were always too busy drinking and getting high to notice them at all. Most of the time, the girls had to find their own food or take money from their parents to take care of themselves. Ellie would always be the one to get her hands dirty for Joanna, as she recognized what their parents were and how little they cared for them. Jo, on the other hand, always tried to get their love and would fall for their lies over and over again, truly believing that her parents would one day love her. She always had to stop Ellie from getting into more trouble than she already did and usually succeeded. Ellie, on the other hand, liked to get into trouble and was always angry, but she'd always protect her sister even if their opinions often clashed. One day, their parents spoke to some strange men in their living room and simply told the girls that they were going on a short trip. Turns out they'd never see their parents again and, before they knew what was going on, they'd been shipped off to a facility where their lives would change forever at the hands of C.A.N.I.S. and the people responsible for it.

Name: Joanna Smith

Nickname: Jo

Age/Gender: 10/Female

Experiment #: 099

Scent: Jasmine with a touch of mint

How did you arrive at the facility?: Both twins were sold by their parents to the C.A.N.I.S. project for drug money.

twins-2-jpg.563289

9dd35ec60c9b94b4f6e114501345c501.jpg

(Joanna is the one on the left)

Crush: None

Pups: None

Rank Wanted: Omega (wants to become a Scout eventually)

Personality (Optional): Joanna has always been a naive one, failing to understand that her parents never loved her and her twin sister. She's always the first to fall for any tricks played on her and trust those around her. As such, Jo has a very loving personality and is constantly looking to help those around her, even if they're not exactly the best people for her to hang around. Fortunately for her sister, however, Joanna has always been the voice of reason for her sister, who's constantly getting herself into trouble and starting fights. It's always been Jo who's had to keep her calm and remind her that violence isn't always the answer while, in contrast, it's always been Ellie who's kept Joanna safe.

Backstory (optional but brief): Jo and Ellie grew up in a broken home to two parents who were always too busy drinking and getting high to notice them at all. Most of the time, the girls had to find their own food or take money from their parents to take care of themselves. Ellie would always be the one to get her hands dirty for Joanna, as she recognized what their parents were and how little they cared for them. Jo, on the other hand, always tried to get their love and would fall for their lies over and over again, truly believing that her parents would one day love her. She always had to stop Ellie from getting into more trouble than she already did and usually succeeded. Ellie, on the other hand, liked to get into trouble and was always angry, but she'd always protect her sister even if their opinions often clashed. One day, their parents spoke to some strange men in their living room and simply told the girls that they were going on a short trip. Turns out they'd never see their parents again and, before they knew what was going on, they'd been shipped off to a facility where their lives would change forever at the hands of C.A.N.I.S. and the people responsible for it.

"Y'know, big bro, if we were in one of those scary movies, you'd probably be the first to die cause you were too busy making out with everyone."

Name: Wendy Li-Jong
Nickname: Wei, Princess, Smartass
Age/Gender: 14, Female
Experiment #: 100
Scent: Green Tea
How did you arrive at the facility?: Brought in for stealing
Asian-American-women.jpg

56ce60292add8.image.jpg

Crush: Open?
Pups: N/A
Rank Wanted: Trainee Hunter
Personality (Optional): Wendy is sarcastic, blunt, and could be considered hardheaded. She does what she can to survive and be strong, and will help others if needed, and isn't one to beat around the bush or sugar coat her words.
Backstory (optional but brief):
Wendy is the middle child, and being the only girl among the children grew up a little spoiled and wasn't afraid to play rough and grt dirty like her brothers did, which gave her a bit of tough skin. After their parents deaths she grew a bit distant for a time. Being put under the care of an aunt, Wendy quickly grew to dislike the woman, who was a bit too strict for the girl's liking, and after Yong went away she grew upset over losing another family member.

Meeting a group of older girls who she thought were cool, she did her best to impress them and befriend them. In the end they were just "being nice to a loser and her loser brother" and didn't really care too much that they got caught stealing for them, and ultimately disappeared after a police officer dragged them off to, to their assumptions, the station and maybe juvy or whatever.​

Name: Pan Li-Jong
Nickname: Joker, Little Prince, Kiddo
Age/Gender: 14, Male
Experiment #: 104
Scent: Ginger
How did you arrive at the facility?: Got caught with his sister stealing
12419221_877556879033670_3800211539788240421_o.jpg

MexicanWolf_CanisLupusBaileyi4.jpg

Crush: Open?
Pups: N/A
Rank Wanted: Omega
Personality (Optional): Pan is a kind hearted young man, if a little shy at times. He likes helping others, and is friendly and willing to listen to others if they need to vent or rant, and is even willing to try and give advice. He doesn't consider himself the best at giving it however.
Backstory (optional but brief):
Pan being the youngest, was used to getting hand-me-downs and the like from his older brother. Even so he almost idolized his siblings, and followed them around like a duckling most of the time.

After Yong left, he grew quiet and barely talked when not around Wendy. With her he could be as talkative as he wanted but when alone simply kept to himself unless helping someone with something.

With Wendy's new friends, he was just happy his sister was happy, even if he didn't like who she hung out with. He insisted on going with his sister when she went to steal for her "friends" and only got caught because he got into a brief argument with her about it while trying to do it for her.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back