• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

By the Kings Order

Duncan watched as Alexandria entered and how her eyes blazed with anger. She laid into Sheena. The guards came in and took her out to her own quarters and locked the door. Two highlanders guarded the door. There was no other way out of the rooms but the door. Duncan turned to Alexandria and took her into his arms. "She may look like you, but there is only one of you and you my dear, are mine." he told her and pulled her to him and kissed her. We will return her to her family and perhaps even have the Laird that was to claim her come back down." he chuckled and have a guard about to make sure she does not run away again."

Two days later the preparation for the departure of the main force of Highlanders was complete. There would be one clan that would protect the city the best they could. The rest of the Highlanders followed Duncan and Alexandria. They picked up more of the clans as they road west and north. Much land had been taken and those that lived there now swore allegence to Scotland and not England. A few Highlanders were left here and there to teach the farmers how to use swords, shields, bows and spears. They had an entire army of equipment that was given to the people. They were not soldiers by no means but they could be trained to come together and fight off small bands of English. An English Army would be taken care of by the Scots.

Three days later they arrived at the city of Worthington. It was close to the Border of Scotland and England. With them Duncan took Sheena. He was not about to leave her there in York to perhaps cause some trouble. She was guarded night and day. Almost twenty thousand Highlanders camped before the city of Worthington. Duncan could see that its walls were well defended and wondered why those soldiers, like those of York had not been with the northern army.

(this is where Sheena will come into play, lol)

Alexandria sighed and wrapped around her husband. She sighed at what he said and sighed. Alexandria kissed her husband and sighed nodding. "Definitely keeping you in sight for a while love."Alexandria said. She sighed and stayed with her husband. She loved him, she was glad she had been caught and married him. He was her whole world well him and her unborn child.

Two days later Alexandria was riding with her husband and was feeling uneasy her stomach was a bit upset. Alexandria watched as some men were left to train the people. She fwlt uncomfortable about it all, but said nothing. It took them 3 days and sge had told her husband to let her sit in the wagon for a bit riding was making her feel ill.She was okay to ride the last day.Alexandria was happy to get off the horse as they arrived in Worthington.

Sheena asked to take a ride around. Alexandria glared at ger and nods. "You two go with her."she isn't allowed to go to far and don't fall for any of her tricks."Alexandria said and went to Duncan's side.

Sheena rode with her guards.They watch her and sighed. Alexandria was definitely not happy and they were not happy about having her with them.Alexandria was there Lady bot this woman who would impersonate her. As they rode, they got ambushed by bandits. One of the men slaughtered and the other hurt badly. They took Sheena and tyed her up. One of the men makes his way back to camp."get Alexandria now."He said. Alexandria was laying down in a tent covered up when a clans men came rushing in."I am sorry My Lady, but you are being summoned." He says.Alexandria pushed herself up gently and nods." On my way,"she said and sighed.She got up and made her way to the wounded soilder. Alexandria has the men take him to a tent ."Get me Duncan, Connor and Angus Now."She said. She went in and took care of the man. She did the best she could, but he wasn't out if the woods yet. She sat at his side. he woke and grasped her hand."Lady McCloud?" He asked.Alexandria looked at him and sighed. "It's okay, can you tell me what happened?" She asked him. Alexandria looked him over concerned."Bandits.. attack... Sheena gone.. thought it was you."He said.Alexandria held his head as he tried to breathe."Relax."She said and made him comfortable. She wiped her hands off and sighed. She put a cloth on gis gead and looked up as the 3 men she asked for came up. She shook her head."not here send one of the woman to watch him. Get me if anything changes."She said

Death to all betrayers

The attack had been sudden and the two highlander guards were not expecting trouble. There had been ten of the bandits and they had surprized the two from an ambush by a corpse of trees. One Highlander was killed and the other wounded. They had grabbed Shenna's reigns. "Well now look who we have here mates. It is the bleeding highlander whore of the leader of the barbarians. Oh she will fetch a fine purse from the King. We be rich mates!" one of them said and laughed. "Come on boys, lest be away before any sees us and gives chase." The ten began to ride back into the trees to help conceal themselves, but they had been spotted. But it was not by any of the clansmen, but by some one entirely differnt. Sheena tried to get away but the fist of one of the bandits hit her jaw and she went down, and knew no more.

The group of men on horse back were English. They had come from the city from a sally gate on the opposite side that the Highlanders were encamped. They were lead by the Earl himself, and were scouting the highlanders to see what kind of siege equipment they might have. He saw the attack and the one hit the woman they rode with. That pissed him off to no end. One did not hit a woman, especially not like that. He lead his men in to the small corpse of woods and attacked the bandits. They were a scourge on the land and stole from his people. They were worse then the highlanders in his eyes. The fight was quick and decisive. Half of the bandits died and the other half fled, leaving the woman. The Earl put her up in front of him on his horse and with his men rode back to the city.

As he rode he looked at the woman. She was beautiful and he wondered who she was. So far he had not heard of Alexandria or what she had looked like. He only knew the highlanders had come south after the disaterous invasion of the Kings army and had taken with out resistance a number of towns and villages and York. Oh he had no real love for the King of England. He stripped the land bare and left the people nothing for his own ambitions. He had refused to send his men into battle with the Northern Army which had infurated the King. Holding her to him with one arm as he rode he felt an odd sensation run through his body.

When they reached the castle in the middle of the city, he carried Sheena up to his own chambers and laid her on the bed and sent for his physician. "It is nothing my lord." the physician said, "Meerly unconscious from the blow to the face. She will be alright." The Earl nodded and sighed as he looked down at her. His heart was beating faster and there was not anything not to like about what he saw. He had two women servents tend to her as he left so they could undress her and put her into a sleeping gown. When he returned with food and drink she had the covers pulled up to just below her breasts. The two women servants left and he sat in a chair beside the bed waiting for her to awaken.

Sheena had struggled and frowned when she felt a hit and went down.She blacked out. When she awoke her hands were un bound and she was in a night gown. What kind of enemy showered this hospitality. Sheena sat up quickly and looked around. She had fear in her eye's. Had Alexandria planned this no. The whench wouldn't kill two of her own men. She looked over to see the Earl. Her face froze in fright.She pulled the covers up and looked at him. Had he done something, why was she here, were they going to turn her over thinking she was that no good Alexandria.

She looked at the Earl and bit her lip. "Ow, stupid bandits she muttered. Her Jaw hurt which stemmed all the way up to her head giving her a headache. She had broken the silence and The Earls full attention was on her.She looked at him with shatp Eye's. "What's going on are you turning me over?"She asked."please don't I am not her my name is Sheena Campbell please I have not done anything against your people. "She said and tryed to scoot away.

Death to all betrayers

He watched her and chuckled at her reaction. "I am Johnathan Worthington, the Earl of Worthington, which is the city you are in right now." When she said she was not her and then told him her name he raised a brow. "Who is this her that you speak of and why would the bandits think you were her and kidnap you?" She was clearly a Scot, but that did not matter to him at the moment, even though he was under siege by her people. "While you gather your thoughts...." he said and stood up and moved a small table close to the bed with the food and drink on it, "I think you might be a bit hungry, since you have been out of it for a few hours." He again took his seat and motioned to the food. "You have nothing to fear from me." he said smiling.

Duncan had lead a hundred men back towards where Sheena had been taken. He entered the trees and found the dead bodies of five of the bandits. No horses, but a lot of hoof prints in the ground indicating another band of horsemen had been there. There was no sign of Sheena and he could only assume that she was taken by bandits and they had a falling out. Or some one else had intervened. In either case she was not there. He sent half of his men on the trail that lead west and he took the other fifty and followed the other trail that lead towards the city. "Looks as if she has been taken into the city." he said and turned back to the camp. The other group of men returned with five men that were bound and had the look about them that told him they were thieves and murderers. They confirmed that Sheena was taken to the city. That they had thought she was his wife and would make them rich with a reward from the king.

He looked at Alexandria and decided then and there to make sure she had a personal guard about her when they were not together. He knew she would not like it but it had to be done. He was not going to have her taken from him. He knew the men of his clan would fight and die for her. He looked at Alexandria again and said, "We should hang them. They have probably done the same or worse to others. What do you say?"

Sheena nods and watched him. "Thank you your grace." She said and looked around."Alexandria is my twin cousin looks like me. That's why I was taken they wanted her and wanted to turn her in."She said. She ate slowly and watched him."May I send word to my cousin and her men. I do not wish and attack on you or your men."She said. She watched him. She knew he wouldn't harm her. Sheena had been told English were bad when they weren't. They were nice men. This Earl was actually a gentleman. "Also I must thank you for your hospitality it is beyond the need if a scots woman like me."She said and put her eye's down.

Alexandria had waited at the camp with the woman and the hurt clans men. She sat at his side and took care of him. When she heard the hoof beats of the returning men she went to look for the injured then her husband. She said him and sighed. "Ahh love there you are." She said and breathed out.

When he walked over and told a clansman to stay at her side. She frowned Alexandria was bot happy and bot helpless. Alexandria huffed and sighed looking at the five men.She nods. "The Gallows await five treasonous necks."She said and glanced at the Bandits. She looked at her husband and sighed. "We need to talk and without out the guards."She said and pointed to the two clans men flanking her.

Death to all betrayers

He looked at Alexandria. "They are there to protect you. Since this has happened once, it might happen again. I am not about to lose you." he told her with a smile, "But when necessary they will be out of the way." he chuckled and nodded to the two men. They backed off to a discrete distance so the two of them could talk. But before he asked her what she wanted to talk about he gave the signal to some of his men and they lead the five men away to be hanged. "Now that all of that is taken care of what do you wish to talk to me about?"

Dante gave a slight bow as she thanked him for his hospitality. "It is nothing my lady, not all Englishmen are the likes of the King and his so called advisors and supporters.. He is much like your friends out there. I have received reports from refugees that they raped and pillaged York and set it afire and have murdered most of its population. Is this true?" he asked. As for letting your ....... cousin is it, know that you are alright, that I can do. I will send a messenger under a flag of truce to deliver the message and any thing you wish to say to her."

Sheena shook her head."Sir they helped York's people, my cousin only killed a General because he threatened her husband. Yes tell her I am fine and she does not have to save me. I rather be here then with them also tell her if she attacks the Highlanders will be hung. Maybe you can set up an alliance with them."Sheena said. She sighed and watched him."all English man are not evil it is nice to see. I should dress, I do not wish to make your wife uncomfortable. "She said. Sheena was fishing as she also was trying to be polite. Only her cousin would deserve to be treated with cruelty. She took what Sheena wanted, and Sheena was not happy.

Alexandria sighed "my Love I do bot need them. I am not an invalid bore do I have the stupidity of my cousin to be caught. "She said. She sighed. And shook her head."I am afraid your mother will send for me. I do not wish to leave your side or the mens."Alexandria said."will you send me away as well, because you have already put guards at my side. Just because I am with child? Or would you do this even if I wasn't. My love I am not happy about the guards, but I can live with it. I however could not live with being sent away from you."Alexandria said and looked up at him.

Death to all betrayers

Duncan took her into his arms, "I am not going to send you away. You belong here at my side. However the guards will remain but will keep a discrete distance and they will only be close if you go riding or to one of the villages or towns to help the women there giving birth as you have here in the past few days. It will ease my mind alot to have them near to protect you. So do not fret about going back to the Highlands. We will be going together." he kissed her lovingly and just held her in his arms for a bit.

"I am not married. Dante told her. So you do not have to worry about offending someone." he looked at her and the way she spoke of the Highlanders. They were not as bad as he had been told. If they had been helping the people that made him look at them in a different light. But still they were invaders and he was not about to surrender his people to those he did not know. "I will deliver your message myself. I wish to see this Highlander that leads this army. I would talk with him."

Alexandria sighed in his arms. "Alright my love. I trust you.I do not agree."Alexandria looked up at him. She kissed him deeply, Alexandria loved her husband. He was amazing Alexandria blushed in his arms. She buried her head into his chest and wrapped her arm's around his neck.She sighed, she was tired and hungry again, but didn't want to leave his side.

Sheena nods."well then let me go with you"she said. She sat at the edge of the bed and smiled. "Please let me go with you. "She said. She looked at him."I think I could be of some help. They may not believe juat a note.you saved me and I am forever in your debt. Let me try to repay you some how." Sheena said.She took his hand gently. "I want them to see not all English men are cruel and unfeeling. They won't believe you unless I am there."She said gently.

Death to all betrayers

Dante nodded and said, "Very well I will send servents in to help you dress." he told her and then left to make arrangements for the ride out to the Highlander encampment. He selected his best men in case they needed to fight their way back to the safety of the walls of the city. He still did not trust the Highlanders. Years of upbringing by his parents and others that considered the Scots barbarians and murderers. But he was open minded. He would take Sheena and go out to talk. He was hoping that seeing her at his side and unharmed would be a sign of good will. That he had not harmed her and infact had helped her.

Duncan made his way about the encampment with Alexandria. They had set up shapened stakes before their encampment facing the city and to either side. These were several feet wide to help prevent a charge of calvary or attack by infantry. It would slow them down and give them time to fire arrows and prepare to repel the attack. He looked out towards the city and saw the gates open and a group of riders come out caring a white flag of truce.

Sheena waited as servants brought in a fine dress and helped laced her up. She sighed and let them. She fixed her hair like she liked and sighed. The Earl was a nice a man she actually enjoyed being with him. Sheena had the Servants bring her to the Early side. She knelt down and kissed his hand."Good and almighty Laird. Thank you"she said."I am ready to ride your grace."She said and smiles up at Dante. He was a sweet man and sge actually was starting to like him.

Alexandria walked with her husband and looked around her. She sighed and kept an arm around him.She kissed his cheek."come get me if anything changes. I am going to Lay down and ear something. "She said. She sighed. "Alright come on you two dont slow me down."She said to her guards. Alexandria sighed and went to her and her husband's tent. She layed on the bed and looked at them."come on in and play cards with me now and the stakes will use food and if you take my food as a woman with a child I will eat you."She said joking she laughed and pulled out cards and dealt them.

Death to all betrayers

He kissed her one last time before she left and he continued to check the defense until he saw the riders. He stood there as men gathered behind him, swords and shields at the ready. Angus was there his battle ax at the ready and the desire for battle in his eyes. "Don't think they are coming to attack Cousin. They do carry a flag of truce and there are not that many of them. Or do you think they can surround us with their numbers." Duncan chuckled and slapped Angus' s back. He watched and the saw Sheena riding beside the leader of group of riders. This made him raise a brow. Perhaps they were returning her, that would just break Alexandria's heart he knew. He had a feeling that she wanted the English to keep her.

Dante had men assist Sheena up onto a horse and mounted his. He wore his chain mail armor shirt and carried his sword at his hip. He rode out of the city gates with Sheena at his side and looked at the large army of Highlanders before him. They were an imposing site though they had no siege equipment he could see that trees had been cut down and no doubt a battering ram was being made. If twenty thousand Highlanders were able to get inside the walls of the city, then all would be lost. He had men that could defend the walls and repell most attacks, but if siege towers were made and a battering ram to break the gate down then his people would be in great danger. They rode up to the sharpened stakes in the ground. One man stood out from the others, as he stood before them all. He came to a halt before the barrier. "I am Dante Worthington, Earl of Worthington. I bring you back one of your own. I rescued her from bandits. Also I come to speak with you, if you be Duncan McCloud, the leader of this army. I wish to know your intentions and why you want to attack my city?"

Duncan looked up at the Earl. "I am Duncan McCloud of the Clan McCloud, and I be the leader of this army yes. As for why I am here, well lets just say your King made a very bad mistake by trying to invade Scotland. Taking the land, towns and villages and York that we have, is to show him he can not invade us without reprecussions. Your city is situated where it can be used as a launching point against our country and countrymen. This I can not have. Surrender your city to us and none will be harmed. Swear allegence to Scotland and help defend the lands we have taken and we will leave. You will just be changing Kings is all.

Alexandria sat in her bed and laughed."you guys suck at cards."She said gently. A man walked in"My Lady your going to want to come with me and now." He says. Alexandria stood and sighed. She grabbed her cloak and went out. She saw her husband talking to a man and A woman who looked like her."Sheena."She muttered. She made her way to the group."you were going to tell me if something happened. "She said to her husband. She frowned at him and turned to The man on the horse and her cousin. "See you found a new Man and not mine."She said. Sheena sighed. "If it isn't my cousin and her barbaric troops. Tell me kill anyone else lately or was that just for your husband."She said.

Alexandria breathed in."your cute so why bring English to our gate waving a white flag you came for a reason."She said. Sheena nods."yes to stop you all from invading the Earls land.your husband said we have to surrender the city.and swear allegiance to you and changing kings. Have a better offer? "She said to Alexandria. Sheena watched her cousin.

Alexandria nods "come in all of you. I do have a better offer."She said. She looked at her husband and the other's. "First condition weapons down this includes us.Now."She said. They did as she said.She leads them to the biggest tent."bring them something warm to drink and food."She said.

She sighed and sat at the head of the table. "Eh no Angus, Connor, and Duncan sit and behave." Alexandria said.She sighed. "Okay so Sir Worthington I am sorry for my Clans men and my husband. I see you met my cousin and she probably has told you about us. Look we just want the safety of our people this includes all of Scotland. I am sure if your here now and not attacking us you don't believe in what your king is doing. Thats why your men are still here. Stop me if I get anything wrong. So what my husband meant is we need to come to an agreement. We will not invade your town and will help you when needed especially with cultivating the land and physicians. I am very good with healing and could teach some of your men if you and your men help us fight against your king and allow us into your city. We promise we won't attack you or your people as long as you don't attack us or our people. Please I am asking you to think on it." She said and sits back. She looked at the Earl her cousin was stunned.She couldn't say a word.

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Duncan rolled his eyes at the two women going at each other. Dante had listened to what Duncan had to say and what the women were saying Then Alexandria spoke up to all aserting herself and all listened. Duncan chuckled and bowed to his wife, while Dante looked on with a surprised look on his face and a bit of shock as well. But he nodded and rode into the camp with his guards and Sheena. They went to the Command Tent where Duncan would talk to the other Lairds about what should be done and plans for battle. All the Lairds were there, watching and waiting to see what was going to happen. Once in the tent, Alexandria put it in more terms that anyone could understand. If Worthington would agree to fight with them against his King, Scotland would be more then willing to help protect his city and people and help if necessary planting and harvesting. To come under the protection of the King of Scotland and all would be well.

"Basiclly what I said out there." he whispered to Alexandria, smiling. Dante looked about the room at the other Lairds, and they at him to see what he had to say to Alexandria's words.

"It is true that I do not have much love for the King of England. But if I side with you he will unleash his full fury upon me and my people. How can you help defend us when you return to your highlands?" Dante asked.

"Oh we will know if he begins to assemble his Southern army and begin to march North. It takes time to march an army and also it takes an enormous amount of food as well. His northern army gathered most of the harvest to use for their conquest of Scotland. We confiscated that food and have distributed it back to those villages and towns that needed it. I doubt that he will have much left to try and send anything north for some time. As to helping you defend your people and city, we will come back to help and I have the word of the Robert the Bruce that he will aid us if I ask. Also, there are those from the clans that are teaching those of the villages, towns, and farms we have taken for Scotland how to fight and join together as Units to fight any of the Kings men that comes north to bother them. They will be a fine army by the time your King is ready to march north. This you have the word of Duncan McCloud. My word is my bond." He turned to the Lairds and they all, one by one gave their word that they would come to aid him should he need them.

That was something he had not expected. "Then I accept." he said. "I can not house or feed such an army as you have, but if you, your wife and the other Lairds wish, return with me to the city and we will open the gates to those wishing to come in and trade or do buisness with my people."

Alexandria smiles. She noticed the Earl suprised at her demeanor. She was glad she could shut her Cousin up. Alexandria hated her with all her heart.

Alexandria smacked her husband's hand."yes but you make it sound as if we are completely taking over."She said and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. Alexandria awaited his words.

Alexandria listened to the Earl. And nods to his questioning. She turned to her husband on that one he knew more about the army stuff then she did.She agreed with her husband and nods in agreement. "Aye we all agree to help."She said

She looked at the Earl."I actually have a wounded man I like to take in your city and heal or medical supplies are low."She said. "Allowing us in your walls is wonderful though I thank you. A bed with some support be wonderful with my back."She says with a small Joke. Sheena stands with the Earl. "Well lets go back, my dear Earl and bring them with us." She said Alexandria stood and nods letting them walk out first she smacked Connor, Duncan, and Angus over the head." You three are as bad as children sometimes. Behave no smirking and no laughing."She said." Oh and you My Laird Duncan."She said and kissed his cheek. She whispered in his ear seductively. She pulled away and winked at him.She pushed her hair over her shoulder.

Death to all betrayers

They all rode back to the city. Angus and Claire came with them. Claire was now riding her own horse. It seemed she had bee practicing. As they approached the gate Dante gave the command for it to be opened. The great, iron reinforced, wooden doors opened and they rode into the city. The people all stood back away from the street and stared at the Highlanders. One could see fear in their eyes and faces. The only thing keeping them from running away was the fact, their Earl was riding at the head of them. Duncan rode beside his wife as he watched the people. He saw more potential Scots there and smiled. Two great cities and the towns and villages they had brought under their protection, added greatly to the strength and prosperity of Scotland.

At the city's castle, they were greeted by Dante's advisors and servants. Now the real negotiations would begin and everything would be written down and signed and sealed by the Earl, Duncan and the other Lairds. This would take a few days and as Alexandria had said, it would be nice to have a nice soft bed to lie on. Rooms were readied and the Lairds were shown to them. "We will be heading home after this." Duncan told Alexandria. "Each of the clans will leave those that are training the people how to fight and we will send replacements after a time so those may come home."

Alexandria slipped off her horse and was lead to a chamber with Duncan. She sighed and looked out the window. "So we are going home to the Highlands. "She said. Alexandria looked at her husband."No more stitching up my husband, now that would be nice."She said. Alexandria walked to his side."No woman has loved a man as I love you and I thank you my Laird and Husband."She said slipping her arms around his neck.She kissed him gently and smiled.

Claire slipped off her horse and walked hand in hand with her husband. "Is my sister treating you okay?" She asked."I miss you Angus when you coming home my love?"She asks and sighed. She looked at Angus and smiled." Our pup is amazing he stays at my side. I am not the only one who misses her teddy bear. "She said.Claire hugged him and wrapped around his neck.She burried her head into his neck and hid her eye's.

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Duncan laughed. "Yes you will not be stiching me up, you will have to just endure me the way I am." He kissed her and pulled her close. "But of course you know we will have to tell mother about your condition. You know what that will mean." he grinned and kissed her neck. "Limited riding, and the like, and when you get bigger, oh then........" he kissed her neck again. Returning home would be good but he knew his mother. She would make sure Alexandria ate well, since it was for two now, get exercise by walking, and limit her riding. Of course she would have servants attending to her as well.

Angus was happy as can be with Claire there. The bear of a man that could cut a man in two during battle was putty in her hands. He was gentel and easy going. Ah the put had grown some but had to be left behind. He would be all over the two when they returned. He held her in his massive arms. So strange to see a bear of a man with so gentle of a woman. Even though she was learning to be come a highlander woman, she would always be gentle and loving. Something that it seemed Angus needed.

Back in the castle Dante assembled his advisors and his general and went over things with them while the highlanders settled into their rooms. "You know the king was not happy when I refused to send my men to the Northern Army. He probably plots even now my downfall, arrest for treason, and would place a lacky here that would make our people's lives miserable. The Highlander Leader and his wife has offered us a way out of it. We become part of Scotland, and serve the Scottish King. I have heard not but good about him and he cares for the people of Scotland. But I would have all the territory that they have taken in their invasion placed under my care and control. That way I can ensure that every able body man will be trained and ready to form an army to defend this southern part of Scotland now." He looked over at Sheena, "Do you think he will accept this?"

Alexandria sighed moving into his arms." Hmm I like you the way you are intact and not in the infirmary."Alexandria said and pressed her lips to his. She kissed him deeply and enjoyed being in his arms. When he pulled away to talk again. She gave him a sharp look." I am not a porcelain doll love. She should not treat me as such and neither should you." She says and sighed at him kissing her neck."no fair playing on my emotions in this state. Limited riding Thair will love that."She sighed. She was talking about her horse." When I am bigger then?"She asked him.Alexandria frowned and laughed as he kissed her neck.She finally sighed and wrapped around him gently. She was enjoying his lips on her skin.

Claire smiled at Angus and kissed him gently. She sighed and looked at him."I miss you. Are you coming home soon. I need you home. Duncan's mother is nice, but I need my man, my amazing bear of a man."Claire sighed and watched him with gentle eye's her hand ran through his hair."come home to me."She said gently.

Sheena looked at him."He may or may not. Talk to Alexandria she is more level headed. She can make decisions just as well as her Husband."Sheena said. She had stayed at gis side the whole time. She was happy to be near him. Sheena was glad he did not send her away.

Death to all betrayers

Dante looked at Sheena. "It seems there is little love lost between the two of you. You two look much alike, what happened that she does not like you so well?" he asked. The advisors talked amongest themselves as Dante lead Sheena away from the table. He wondered about that since they had went out to meet the highlanders and the way Alexandria and her looked at each other and how they had talked. He could see there was something between them

"Oh we be going home soon enough." Angus told Claire. "Once we have settled up here we will ride north and go home. It will be good to see the highlands again. He closed the door to their room and grinned. "I see we have a nice soft and warm bed." He lead her over to it.

"Well if I know you my lovely wife you will go riding anyways no matter what anyone says." Duncan whispered. "You will not let any stand in your way if you want to do something. " he chuckled, "That is my wife and I love how you are. But I do caution moderation. It think we both want our son or daughter to be a healthy and strong wee one."

Alexandria sighed and looked at her husband. She laughed and nods."That I will, but I will be careful my love."She said her lips moved to his neck and cheek. Alexandria sighed. "My amazing Husband, I am glad you love how I am and I am proud to call myself your wife. You are an amazing man and I see what the men mean, but you know I see you as more and I Love you so much."She said." Hmmm moderation, do I have to take you in moderation my Love. Also have a feeling it will be a son."She said.She wished she could know. Alexandria kissed him gently on the lips.

Claire smiled at Angus. "I am glad to have you coming home. That is all I want. And the highlands are the same, just less full of music and laughter."She said.She looked at him then the bed and smiled. "Well I want to show you how much I have missed you."Claire said and leading him to the bed. She took his shirt off and kissed him. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Claire loved Angus, he was amazing and gentle with her.

Sheena sighed and looked at him."Alexandria has a mind of her own and well we just don't see eye to eye." Sheena said."I do try to forget about her a lot, she and I really don't get a long. May I ask you when the Highlanders go back, may I stay here with you. I feel more comfortable around you then with my own Clans men."She said

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back