• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

By the Kings Order

Alexandria thanked the highlander as he helped her up.She sighed, she had faith in the men.She sighed and nods to him. The ones who are least injured line them up and check the camp, more seriously injured send them to be immediately and get that man tied up and if you break something I dont care."Alexandria said as she pointed to the general. Alexandria mived her way to her husband. She shooed the other's as they set him down gently. She sighed and asked them to get her some boiled water and cloth. She knelt next to Duncan and sighed. "You do like to a damn bloody mess don't you my Love. "She said and kissed his cheek. She wiped away some of the blood with her sleeve gently.

She thanked the men for the cloth and water. She dipped it in and rung out the cloth. She started to wipe away the blood gently and the dirt. She watched him and shook her head as she pressed the warm cloth to his eye, she pulled away gently and dipped it back in. She sniffed and wiped at her eye's.She rung the cloth out again and tended to his lip.She sighed and dropped her hand, Alexandria wrapped her arms around him.She sighed and breathed in. She pulled back in tears."such an idiot don't scare me like that again. "Alexandria said and lightly slapped his arm.

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Duncan saw his wife coming to him as Connor eased him to the ground. She immediate ordered for hot water and clean cloths. She began working on him cleaning the blood and dirt from his face. His body was also bruised from being beat. But he said nothing about that. When she hugged him he wrapped his arms about her ignoring the pain and hugged her back. "I will try not to do it again." he whispered. He just held her tightly.

Connor stood there smilling and shaking his head. Lowlander hell, she was a Highlander Woman, he thought to himself. He went to see to the General's uncomfort. He made sure that his hands were tied behind him and that he was made as uncomfortable as possible. The man was begging for his life the minute he knew he had no way out. The highlanders were not gentle with him and by the time Connor got there he was well beaten and bleeding. Angus stood over him his battle ax in his hand. Both were bloody from the killing of English soldiers. One could see the look in his eyes. He was wanting to do things to the General that no man would every think of doing. But Alexandria wanted him, even though he wanted the General himself, she had the right to do what she would with him first.

There were only minor wounds that could be taken care of easily, and of course none of the clansmen were wanting to interupt their Laird and his wife at the moment. They all looked upon her with pride. She was indeed their Lady McCloud.

Alexandria sighed and clung to him.She knew he was in Pain, but she didn't care to let go of him.Alexandria sighed he had worried her and she was not happy about it. Alexandria buried her face in his neck and sighed. She was happy to have him back in her arms.

Alexandria finally pulled back and wiped her eye's gently."you need rest."She said and looked him over."Angus, Connor get over here now."She says. She cleans her husband gently, as she waited on them. When they show up she stands and walked them away. "You get as much out of him as you can.do what you have to.Don't kill him, like I said my job. He hurt my husband, but I will not deny you the right to hurt him. Also when your done please let me check both of you over. Tell the clans men I need to check each and every one of them."Alexandria said. She walked back to her husband's side and gently looked him over. She pressed on a few spots and felt him gasp.Alexandria grimaced."sorry love your abdomen is very bruised. You need to tell me if they broke anything, cut you? What did they do to you my love I need to know so I can help you. "She said

Death to all betrayers

Duncan shook his head. "Nothing broken. He wanted to insure I didn't have anything that would be life threatening." he told her. "Look to the men. My bruised body can repair it self, but their wounds if they have any will need tending to. He put his forehead against hers. "I am alright. How about you?" She looked great, a bit scared, a whole lot angry, mainly at the English General. He did not pity the man when Angus smiled and had a look in his eyes. The English General was not going to enjoy the next few hours.

His screams of pain filled the air and no one cared, no one was there to rescue him. Alexandria had told Angus to get everything he could from the man, but Duncan already knew what was needed. But he said nothing. He knew his friend and Cousin. By morning Angus was done and returned to Alexandria. He told her everything that he found out. The strength of the Southern Army, its composition. Defenses of London and the like. That Duncan had not learned from the Generals ramblings. The Southern army was strong, well trained and would be a problem. "We need to get back to our encampment." He told Alexandria.

Alexandria sighed and looked at her husband gently." Good nothing broken. I am glad."she said. She was tired,pissed, and scared. When he put his forehead against hers."I am fine, a bit pissed, but okay now your okay."she said and kissed him gently. "Rest." She said to him and sighed. Alexandria went to take care of each man that needed it. She took care of Connor and Angus intern. Each took turn while she cleaned there wounds. She sighed and sat back. She washed her hands after a while and sighed. She listened to them torture him and put her hands through her hair. She sat by Duncan and leaned next to him on the tree. She looked up when Angus came over.

Alexandria stood slowly and went to him. She took a cloth and started wiping the blood from his face and hands. She rolled her eyes. She listened to him and nods, "Thank you Angus, Get Duncan on my horse please. I will be ready in a minute." She went to where the General was."you know you took my Husband. That is a crime against my Clan and I am sure it be a lot worse if one of my men were in a fortress wall. Then you string them up and put them out as a warning to all Highlanders. I approved of what they did to you. Now you will be our example." She said and grabbed him by the hair, she slammed him down and put her foot to his throat."Sorry,but I can't let you go. You hurt my Laird and husband. Thank you General for your information very helpful." She said. She picked a sword off the ground. She places the sword over his chest and slammed it into his heart. Alexandria stepped back and watched him take his last breaths. She walked away and looks at two Highlanders. "String him up and Mark him as a warning." She said. She took a cloth and wiped the blood away. She went to her horse and hoped up on her horse."oh that reminds me I am not staying at the kings camp, he had me tied up."she said to Duncan."Thank god for Angus and Connor. "She said.

Death to all Betrayers

Angus helped Duncan up on the horse and he watched Alexandria and the General. He nodded in approval to what she did. He added to her order though. "Take him to within the sight of York before you string him up. Let the people there see him and know what happens to those that wish to invade Scotland. " The two nodded and dragged the body away. When she mounted up on her horse with him he smiled. The ride back to the Highlander Camp took another six days but it was worth it. He had some time alone with his wife and enjoyed her taking care of him. When they arrived, the Kings encampment was still there and everyone rose and looked as they came riding in. From the Highlanders came a great shout of joy and soon they were surounded by the clans of the highlands. Not only was it for Duncan but for Alexandria. Many were the shouts, "Lady McCloud." Then there was the McCloud Clan that looked upon her with new respect and admiration. She was a McCloud and not just by marriage. She had proven herself once again to be every inch a McCloud. They all raised their swords in salute to her.

Connor laughed and rode next to her, and raised his sword in salute to her. "Well Done Lady McCloud. Well done indeed." he then rode off to his clan and greeted them. The King came out of his tent and made his way to Duncan and Alexandria. He looked at Alexandria and raised a brow. She had lead the rescue mission and had come back with her husband. He gave her a slight bow and then looked at Duncan. "Scotland owes you a great debt of graditude. With out you and the highland clans you brought, we would have lost and Scotland would be under English Contol. Before you return to your highlands, what can I do to repay you for what you have done?"

Duncan could not think of anything at the moment, but he said, "I will not be returning to the Highlands just yet your highness. England has a great southern army that will one day move north. I will send messengers to more of the clans and ask them to come down for another venture. " he looked at the Highland Lairds. "England must pay for what they have done. I say we invade them and take York and as much land south of the boarder as we can. York is poorly defended, having been stripped of much of its soldiers for the Northern Army we destroyed. Take it and what we can south of the boarder and we will show the English we are not to be triffled with." he thought a moment and then said, "If you wish to repay me your highness, when the time comes, come support us."

The king nodded and said, "It will be done."

He then looked at the other Lairds. "I know I can not ask this of you. You have already honored your pledge to the King."

It was again Connor who spoke. "Command us, Laird of Lairds. I think we are all ready to take something from the English. Their land is as good as anything. We will make Scots of those we conqure and take away much from the English." There was a resounding Aye to his comments. Duncan looked at Alexandria.

Alexandria nods to Angus. She agreed with him and sighed, she was happy to have him on her side. Alexandria had ridden and taken care of her husband for 6 days. She had enjoyed her time with him, even though she was taking care of him. Alexandria wouldn't leave his side not even at meal times.

As they ride into encampment. She heard shouts in her honor and blushed. She shook her head. Really to her it was nothing but saving her husband. He was her life and she didn't want to be without him. It is what drove her daily. She knew she had proven herself with the clans men. Alexandria laughed with Connor. "Trust me its what we do. I know you all do the exact same for me." She said and smiled as he raised his sword to her. Alexandria raised her brow at the king and pursed her lips. She slipped off the horse next to her husband.

Alexandria listened to Duncan speak, she again was not happy. She how ever would not leave her husbands side. She listened to all of them. She pursed her lips and crossed her arms. She heard a resounding aye. She had not said anything. Alexandria looked at her husband,"aye" she finally said. She walked away to where they had been taking care of Thair. Alexandria brushed her horse and sighed. "Hey buddy hope you have rested up." She pet him and sighed. She buried her face into his neck, she heard a male clear his throat. She looked up to see Duncan, "I am not going anywhere, just because I am not happy about this doesn't mean I am not following you to the end of my days." She said. She walked to him and sighed. Alexandria held onto his arms feeling a bit off. She clung to him tightly. She was tired and hungry, she had been feeling tired and hungry a bit more than usual lately."I think I am going to go Lay down for a bit."Alexandria said and kissed his cheek.

Death to all Betrayers

Duncan could see Alexandria was not happy with what he had said. It was something that had to be done. Take away the city where his army would have to leave from, where supplies would be gathered and stored for that army. Take the land as far south as they could to help reduce the supply of food and taxable revenue. Hurt the King of England as much as possible while helping Scotland grow and become more powerful. The northern part of England was defenseless, so there would be little fighting. He expected little resistance in York, where there would be soldiers. He could also see that she was not feeling well, by the way she clung to her horse. When she said she was going to lay down he scoopped her up in his arms and carried her to their tent. "You have not been eating right again haven't you?" he asked her. He placed her on the blankets and pulled some up over her. He was still hurting from the beatings he had received though his eye was looking better and the bruises on his face was fading some. "I am going to have food and drink brought, and you will eat." he told her wagging a finger at her.

He Caressed her face and looked down at her lovingly. "You don't think we should invade England?" he asked as he poked his head out of the tent and told one of hs clansmen to bring food and drink to the tent. Then he sat by her as he waited. "The English King will not rest until he has invaded Scotland and taken it. I learned from the English General that the only thing keeping him from sending his real army north is that he is worried that France will invade if he does. What do you think we should do?" he asked. He valued her opinion and advice.

Alexandria let out a small squeak as he picked her up. She let out a huff and leaned into her husband."I been eating just fine Duncan, I am just tired is all."she said. He had placed her in there tent and covered her up. She sighed and shook her head as he wagged his finger at her."I promise you I been eating. "She said. She had and he saw her on there six day journey back eating. She probably hadn't been eating enough. Alexandria sighed and layed back and made a small face as he wagged his finger at her.

She was taken away from her thoughts as he caressed her cheek. She looked at him with the same loving look he gave her." I think Invading York is fine,but England entirely we don't have the skill or men to completely take on England. It is a risk to even take York, but if we don't take it we will lose."she said.

Alexandria sighed and rolled to her side." You just worried me."she said. She pushed herself up and kissed his cheek. She leaned her head into his shoulder and closed her eyes. Alexandria was glad he was here. She held onto gently and sighed. She was mad at herself for even letting someone harm her husband.

Death to all Betrayers

Duncan chuckled. "Not all of England, just a portion. Enough to make him see that if he tries to attack us again, what we will do to him. If he marches north, we will march south and take London from him, or if it is possible to send an offer to France....... He worries about taking his army north because of France. He could lose all if he sends his army north. It will irritate him, infurriate him, knowing that he has lost territory and can not do anything about it." The food came and he made sure that Alexandria eat properly. All about them the highland clans celebrated his and Alexandria's return The women she trained had set up a number of tents that they took care of the wounded in. Many of the men woke up looking in to the faces of the women that they thought were angles. The Priest remember ing what Alexandria had looked like, and now the men claiming to have seen angels, the women Angels of Mercy. He firmly believed in their ability to help keep the men that were wounded alive and keep the numbers of the dead from rising.

Angus came in grinning. "Your Ladies have saved many a young and old man alike. They have tended to them day and night and we have many that will return home to their wives and kin." He then squated down. "The priest is calling them Angels of Mercy." he grinned. "Looks like you do have and Angel for a wife." he chuckled.

(Every time you message me the theme from Outlander goes off.)

Alexandria ate and sighed. She was still tired after eating, but felt a little better. Alexandria sighed and stayed leaning into her husband. Her head went up as Angus came in grinning. She rolled her eye's the man had barely any brains, but was sweet as hell.Alexandria loved him like a brother so his interruption was nit un welcome unless she was having an intimate moment with her husband.

Alexandria listened to Angus and smiles."did you see what I did to the General. I call that an angel of death."Alexandria said and laughed. She thanked Angus. "Your to kind my dear. Come here."She said. She kissed his cheek."you and Connor go rest and dribk up. Thats an order."She said with a small smile. When he left Alexandria smiles and leans into her husband. "Do you think I did the wrong thing in killing the General? "She asked her husband. Alexandria felt slightly guilty.

Death to all betrayers

Duncan chuckled at the Name given to Alexandria and her ladies. But it fit, and he thought it would stick. When she asked him about if it was right to kill the General, "Either I would have killed him, or Angus would have. If it had been Angus, I think it would have been a slower death and one more painful. So I would say you did the right think. He did not deserve to live." He laid down next to her and held her to him. It was a good day. He loved it. The army of Scotland was victorious, they had not lost many men, for the size of the army they had.

By the time they had gotten back to the Camp, the General's body had been hanging there before York. The kings Cousin freaked out, and rode from the city with his court and what remained of the soldiers. He feared for his life. By the time Duncan was well enough to ride again York was defenseless. Fearing for their lives the people of York opened the gates to the Highanders and knelt in submission. Duncan was not one to be cruel to common people. Most he saw were starving, having their food taken from them for the army that had been destroyed. The Highanders had looted the Enemy camp and had brought the supplies with them. He ordered the supplies opened and given out to the people of York and found grain storage bins that he had opened and distributed. The people thought they were going to be enslaved, sold or punished for being English. But they were treated with kindness. The Highlanders did not hurt them, they helped them. They brought those sick and injured to the Angels of Mercy, helped them with what ever needed to be done. They were treated better by the Scots then they had by their own countrymen.

York was theirs and so Duncan sent the clans out to villages and towns with in thirty miles of the boarder to take control of them. Some found soldiers that ran at the sight of them. Others found nothing but the villagers and surrounding farms. Again they found deplorable conditions. The clans sent out hunters to hunt for game and bring it back to help feed the English people. The Lairds were appalled at the conditions of the people. They helped them with the farms and village or town functions to help the people. At first the people were afraid of them but after a few days they were respecting and loving their Highlander Clans that took control of the areas. Reports began coming in from the lands that the Highlanders had taken control of. All were the same and Duncan had a new hatred for the the English King and his nobles. In their conquest march they took control of ten towns, twenty villiages, five castles, and had approached another walled city, that did not open it's gates to them.

Alexandria sighed and nods to her husband. He was right and layed down with him. She loved him and it was nice to be with just her husband. Alexandria sighed and fell asleep in his arms. Over the next couple of weeks He got better and the went to take over York. Alexandria had still been feeling off. She saw a physician and locked herself away from the other's for a while. She had let her husband do what ever he needed to, she even took her meals and spent her nights away from Duncan. She was thinking and just needed time. She had told them to tell Duncan she was fine.

Alexandria finally made up her mind and went to see Duncan. She sighed and went into his room.Alexandria bit her lip and looked at him, she knew she had been ignoring him and he might be mad."I have to tell you something. Before you yell at me for ignoring you.Just listen, I needed time to think, because I am with your child. I wasn't tired, because I wasn't eating, its because I am with child. "Alexandria finally said.She flinched and looked at her Husband would he be mad at her for keeping this from him.

Death to all betrayers

Duncan had been busy for the time the clans were out taking control of the northern part of England. Well a thirty mile wide strip that went from one coast to the other. He was planning the attack on the other city that was not surrendering like York when Alexandria had entered the tent and told him the news. He thought she was sick and had not bothered her. When she told him she was with child, his legs suddenly went numb and he sat down hard on the chair behind him. His eyes went wide, his jaw dropped and he just stared at her. He finally came to his senses and regained the strength in his legs. He stood and enveloped her in his arms and looked down at her with amazement on his face and total joy in his eyes. "You sure." he asked as he hugged her gently.

Angus looked up grinning and then chuckling. The others in the room moved to surround the two grinning and congradulating the two of them. "Your mother is going to be estatic about this news. " Angus said. "Claire is going to go crazy with it." he laughed.

Alexandria watched her husband he seemed to be stunned. For her that was a first. The only time she stunned a man was with her looks and maybe her tongue. She watched him was he angry. She worried her bottom lip. She had not seen the other men till recent. She sighed and closed her eyes. She was surprised at Duncan's arms wrapping around her. Alexandria sank into his arms and wrapped around him. She opened her eyes and looked up at him"yeah doctor confirmed it."she said. She hugged him tightly.

She heard Angus and nods to the others and smiled blushing. At them saying Thank you. She shook her head"wait no don't tell any one yet."she said to Angus."Now can all of you leave I would like a moment alone with my husband." Alexandria says. She gave him a small smile."and remember mum is the word."she said looking after the men with a stern look.

Death to all Betrayers

Everyone left the room chuckling and whispering. Duncan held her and kissed her neck. He laughed and then moved back a bit to look down at her . "Oh this is the best news I have every heard." he told her. He laughed again, "You really think they are going to keep this quiet? This is something the whole clan will want to know. So don't be mad at them if they don't do as you ask." He was walking on air. His heart was soaring and his mind was whirling. She was going to have their child. He was going to be a father and she was going to be a mother. Angus was right, his mother was going to love hearing the news. She was going to be a grandmother. He could see his mother's reaction to the news.

Outside the city's castle there was a commotion, confusion and something strange going on. A woman had tried to steal some food and was caught, she had a hood about her head and was grabbed by clansmen guarding the castle. What they found shocked them when they pulled the hood back. Their eyes went wide, and their jaws dropped. They knew this could not be. They knew that Lady McCloud was in the castle, and dressed more elequently then the woman before them. But yet she looked exactly like Lady Mccloud and she had the fighting spirit of their Laird's wife and her sharp toung. The brought her into the castle kicking and screaming, scratch at the men with her nails and trying to bite them. "Sorry to disturb you lord." one of the guards said but we found her stealing food and then this. " They pulled her head back to reveal the exact image of Alexandria. She was a twin to his wife.

Alexandria sighed. "I know that is going to get around." She said. She held on to him and kissed his cheek. Alexandria sighed."I won't be mad I promise. I just really don't want it out there yet."she said. She looked up at her husband gently. She twined her fingers in his and sighed. She was happy especially by the fact he was happy. She hoped it be a son, so she could give Duncan a male heir. That was her duty,besides being at his side and loving him unconditionally.

Alexandria heard a commotion and one of the men said sorry about interrupting them. She turned her long black dress embroidered in gold turned with her. She saw them bring a woman in. She was about to speak up when the womans face was revealed. She stopped and looked at her. Alexandria was confused and her face fell into a frown."what kind of trickerie is this. Who is this woman."she said. She looked at the guards. Why did this woman look like her. Alexandria huffed and slipped her hand into Duncan's. She wanted reassurance he was there and not leaving her side.She wasn't sure but Duncan's mother said she looked familiar, she thought it was because she had been to a party once at the castle. No this girl was the one his mother saw, but how and who? Her mind was racing as she looked at the woman.

Death to all Betrayers

Duncan was surprised and stunned. The woman was like a twin to Alexandria only a bit wilder. When she spoke she spoke english with the scottish accent. "Let me go. I done nothing wrong." Then she saw Alexandria and stopped struggling and starred right back at her with a look of confusion and shock. She stood straighter and looked around the room. "Who are you?" she asked Alexandria, "How do you have the same face as me, hair and body?" She was calm now and the guard let go of her. They were shocked as well to see an idential copy of their Laird's wife.

"The question is, who are you and why do you look like my wife." Duncan said. The woman slowly approached Alexandria looking at her.

My name is Sheena Campbell." she held her head high with pride. My mother was Claire McDuff." At the name Duncan raised a brow. McDuff was a highlander clan. One further north and had not joined in the battle with the english. It wasn't clear why none of the others had joined the battle except those on the islands to the west.

"McDuff is a highlander name and Campbell is one from the Lowlands." he said.

"Aye that they are. My mother told me that her and her twin sister left the highlands to escape unwanted marriages. My mother Married a Campbell and her sister a McNally from the lowlands."

At that he looked at Alexandria and then Sheena. He broke out into a laugh and the eyes of the other highlanders widened in surprise and understanding. "Well now Sheena Campbell, I would like to introduce you to Alexandria McCloud, formerly Alexandria McNally." Sheena's eyes went wide and a broad smile crossed her lips.

"Well now, you be me cousin then." she said to Alexandria. "I guess twins runs in the family and not just siblings." she laughed and then said. "You are Duncan McCloud the one these highlanders call the Laird of Lairds. I have heard some stories on the streets but now I see that they be true." She gave a curtsy to Alexandria. "Cousin."

Alexandria mouth almost dropped as she watched the woman. She was more un kempt then she was. She saw the woman talk to her husband and tell her who her family was.

Alexandria stopped and held her self high. She watched her cousin and raised an eye brow. She was a bit skeptical about this cousin. Alexandria knew she had to make her feel welcome.

Alexandria nods to her."come on Cousin, let's get you cleaned up and something warm to eat"she said she held out her hand to the girl. She was her age, and looked exactly like her. Alexandria thought it was odd,she was going to be kind and take care of her.

Alexandria lead her to the bath and helped her clean up. She had someone bring her a black dress. She did her cousins corset, she smiled as she fixed her hair to look nice."Thank you Alexandria" her cousin said.Alexandria nods and smiles. "Aye,anything for family." They walked to grab something to eat. They were talking and laughing. They acted like they had known each other for ever. They were just so similar it was like talking to there mirror Image. Accept that Alexandria was with child. She sat laughing at something her cousin had send. She shook her head and whispered something to her cousin. Sheena laughed and nods in agreement. When a Highlander came up they looked at him."Uh Lady ummm.." He looked confused. Alexandria and Sheena looked at each other and smiled. "Yes?" they say together. They made similar facial expressions. "Umm Laird Duncan wishes to see his wife." Alexandria sighed and stood."stay Sheena eat, any of the men bother you just let me know."she said. Sheena nods and smiled. Alexandria walked too find Duncan. She bowed her head."Yes My Love. "She asked him gently.

Death to all Betrayers

Duncan had sent for her, wanting to know more about the cousin that looked so much like her. He wanted to know how she had wound up in York. It was a good distance from the Scottish Border. Also what about her parents. He would notify them if he knew where they were so that they knew their daughter was alright. Then he thought and laughed. Oh how Connor's jaw would drop to see the two of them together. From the discription of her struggles with the guards, he had no doubt that she had the temperment of Alexandria as well. But that was not the only reason he had sent for Alexandria. There was someone else that had just arrived that wanted to see her. Claire sat in a chair as she came in. Her sister had journeyed down from Scotland to see her sister.

Down south in London, the King was fuerious. York had been taken with out a fight and a large sectionof Northern England had been taken as well by the Scots, by the Highlanders. He knew if they could do that, they could continue south and attack London. He wanted to take his army and march north to destroy the highlanders, but knew that if he did so France would take the opportunity to invade and he would lose everything. He ordered every able body man between thirteen and fifty to be conscripted and armed. He would bolster his army and create another northern army that would crush the Highlanders.

Alexandria told her husband about her cousin. Though her cousin was basically the same as her. She had a temper and didn't crap form any one. She had a strong will and well they had become friends really quickly. Her and her cousin were basically the same person. Alexandria told him, she turned when she heard a girl clear her throat. Alexandria looked over and smiles. "Claire. "She said and walked to hug her sister. Her sister hugged her tightly. Alexandria laughed "ahh careful don't squeeze the little one to tight. "Alexandria said. Claire pulled back."no your not?" She said Alexandria nods. Claire screams and hugs her sister. "Congratulations.oh my Lord."She said.

Alexandria blushed and looked her over."you seem to be okay. How is Lady Heather. How I miss her."Alexandria said.Claire smiles. "She is good misses both of you. she will be so proud and happy to hear that you are with child."Claire said."Here sit please sit."She said to Alexandria. Alexandria smiles and shakes her head."I am fine really. I promise you."Alexandria said. Claire shook her head her sister was so stubborn. She turned to Duncan. "So you must be of the moon Laird McCloud. Do you know where I can find my bear if a man?"She asked him with one arm still wrapped around her sister gently.

Death to all betrayers

He still had not gotten the other information he wanted from his wife. He would ask Sheena himself then to find out where her family was and why she was in York. Alexandria was being hugged and tended to by her sister. When Claire asked where her husband was, he grinned. "Probably out in the fields helping our new found friends with clearing and gathering the remains of the harvest. Winter will be here shortly and we have to make sure everyone has enough to last till spring. I will have some one fetch him." he told her smiling. He had not sent word yet to his mother of Alexandria's condition. She would want her home immediately and that was something he didn't think Alexandria would want to do right now. "You to get caught up on things and I will see to finding Angus. He was also going to have a talk with Sheena.

He sent a man out to find Angus and then went to talk to Sheena. When he walked into the room it was as if he was looking at his wife. Sheena was now cleaned up and dressed in fine clothing. Only the lack of a ring on her finger told him that it was not his wife. "Well I see my wife has made you comfortable and welcome. It seems she had no idea that her mother had a sister and a cousin, or cousins. Tell me about your family and how you came to be here in York? It is a far place for a Scot to be, unless it be with us and I would have known if you had come down with the others."

Angus was found not to far away helping remove a large boulder from the middle of a field. He came back to the city and the castle, looking dirty and grimy from his work in the fields. "I am here, what is it that takes me..........." then he seen Claire and his eyes goes wide and a big smile appears on his face.

Alexandria watched her husband go and watched him curiously. Alexandria was actually afraid Heather would want her home and not with Duncan now that she was with child."on second thought Claire don't tell lady Heather I am pregnant yet. I don't want to go back yet."Alexandria said. She sighed.

Sheena smiles "so your the amazing husband Duncan."She said. She stood up and walked up to him."your wife has made me very comfortable, did you wabt to as well. She asked and raised her brow.Sheena sighed" your wife will be clueless if we do anything like she was with the fact of my existence. My parents, They are low landers and the happiest people I know. A Highlander Laird came to marry me, but a ran and well here I am."Sheena said. She smiled up at her cousin's husband. Sheena was a snake in the grass and found Duncan attractive.

Claire looked up when Angus walked in talking. Claire ran to Angus and smiles hugging him. "My love. Your okay."She said. Alexandria smiles and backs out of the room giving them time. She went to find her husband and stopped as she listened to the conversation from outside the door. She waited to see what Duncan said Alexandria was pissed off.

Claire clung to Angus and kissed him happily. "Oh my Love I have missed you so."She said and buried her face into his neck.

Death to all betrayers

Duncan laughed at her offer. "I am not that type of a man. I honor my wife and my clan. He could see that she wanted to have someone that was powerful and good looking as well. "You ran from the Highlander Laird that was coming to fetch you? " he shook his head. "He was not fast enough I see. Alexandria tried to do the same but now I think she sees that was not the right thing to do. The two of us are deeply in love and I would have no other. I know to if you are anything like her you would not be trying to slip between me and her." his eyes narrowed. Was she trying to test him to see what he would do. Alexandria said they were much alike. He could not see Sheena being what she was coming on to be.

Angus swept Claire up into his arms and spun her around. Oh how he missed the feel of her in his arms. Then he realized how filthy he was, and sat her down. "I should clean up before holding you. I don't want to get you all dirty as I am." he told her, but he kissed her deeply and enjoyed having her there. He took her by the hand and lead her up to rooms in the castle where he could clean up and change his clothes.

Sheena laughed "I may look and have her attitude, but I much more. You would see that if you just indulge me. I mean I basically a replica of your wife. So you wouldn't be cheating. I am more worldly then your wife and I ran because he wasn't right for me. Plus I do love strong men."She said. Alexandria listened and stepped in the room.She saw how close Sheena was to her husband. Sheena turned,"you're husband came onto me."She says and steps back. Alexandria glared at her. She held her head high."I take you in clothe you feed you and drop the thieving charges. You try and sleep with my husband. I don't take kindly to that and neither do my clans men."She waved her hands."Some family, " Alexandria said.She walked up to her and slapped Sheena."you may look like me, but you will never be me." Guard's came in and took Sheena by the arms."get her out of my sight now. Lock her up and make sure she doesn't get out."Alexandria said. She was nit happy. Alexandria sighed and turned to Duncan. "Great."She said and closed her eye's annoyed.

Claire almost cryed at the sight of Angus. She smiled as he spun her around. She kissed her husband and sighed."I don't care your okay. Your safe and alive. "Claire said.He lead yo a toom. She waited for him to clean up. When he was clean Claire wrapped her arms around his neck."I love you. I have missed you."She said

Death to all betrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back