• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom By far the strangest (and maybe the stupidest) idea I've ever thought of.

astropaws

Cat Lady
Alright, I just got the craziest (yet possibly the most fun) idea.
My Vet Science director is giving us the day off, so I'm sitting in class, bored out of my mind, trying to figure out what to do with my freetime. Kinda was just thinking about how much I wanted to go home and play videogames (this is probably my most favorite hobby in the world). Kinda also started thinking about trying to get on RPN again and start up an RP, since I haven't really been online a whole lot since I got here.

And then it hit me.

Has anybody seen Sword Art Online? Where they get sucked into the actual videogame?
You see where I'm going here now?

Why not an RP where the players get sucked into it, just like SAO? But why not make it weirder with Fortnite?

Okay, I know this might sound like a bad idea. I don't want to be "one of those" who ruins the game (similar to how crazed fanatics ruined FNAF, no offense if you were one of those people lmao).
But I am seeing it from a more comedic perspective.
I'd like a 1x1 set in Fortnite. All game physics included (and yes, the storm will affect our characters if they get caught in it).

Like I said, it would be more comedic, kinda parody-like. I wouldn't want a serious RP because Fortnite is definitely not a serious game (well... some people play it seriously, but that's a different thing).

Maybe our characters would be strangers queuing duos when sh*t (is cussing even allowed here?) hits the fan, maybe our characters are irl or online friends just wanting to play a game. It doesn't matter. Either way, they'd have to work together.

DISCLAIMER: Since this would be a casual and comedic RP, if someone dies in the game, they don't die IRL. I was thinking more along the lines of, "The winning team gets [insert incentive here] as a prize."

Cash prize, lifetime of free battle passes and every unlockable item, etc. Something weird but realistic like that.

pleasedonthurtme

I actually have an idea like that but I made up my own system to link it to the world of D&D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back