• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings BxG Roleplay Search

edgy

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Not replacing anyone.

Hey, Edgy's here, I'm looking for any partners capable of playing as one or more female characters in a RP with me playing as a full on male or femboyish character, I don't want a roleplay completely focused on romance, but I do enjoy romance as a subplot, I have quite a few years of roleplay experience and my literacy can vary from a single paragraph to an entire full message depending on my mood and how much I like the roleplay, I'm specially interested in roleplays on one of the following fandoms: Chainsaw Man, Demon Slayer, Doki Doki Literature Club, Dragon Ball, Five Nights at Freddy's, Helluva Boss, Highschool DxD, Jujutsu Kaisen and My Hero Academia

I do have interest on various other fandoms like Naruto, Overlord, Death Note, Super Mario, Sonic, Re: Zero, Noragami, Konosuba, Jojo and so on, but I don't have OCs for them just yet, so I'd have to create one, I also do original roleplays and I even have a OC for a original setting where the greek gods reincarnate in the modern world, but I'm always open to suggestions, and if there's any other fandoms you like and wanna do a roleplay on which I haven't mentioned, just ask, I'm into a lot of stuff.

Anyway, if you wanna check some of my OCs, just check them out on this folder on google drive: Roleplay OCs

Do not hesitate to message me if you're interested, this ad and my DMs are always open unless I explicitly say so.

By the way, I always like to become acquainted with the people I roleplay with! So if you're willing to chat off-topic and just be friends in general, that'd be awesome.

1ac3158965ab1cfc2c413600978f5c8c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back