• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BxB (MxM) Rp, Romance, Plot, Long term

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
So I've been on this sight for some time now, I know the rules, I know what to post, what not to post, and I know how to have fun on this awesome sight. But I've yet to have a BxB or MxM, same thing, roleplay on here that's plain and simple just romance. A dramatic, sweet, cute, adorable, and meaningful romantic roleplay with someone who's committed to it, will actually try, with good grammar, and posts often. That so much to ask? I just want that...a partner who posts often, is friendly, knows what they're doing and knows proper English. I know you're out there, awesome people, come on, let's have some fun! Below is a list of pairings I'd be interested in:

• Fantasy
  • Hero x Villain
  • Freshman x Senior/Junior
  • Rich x poor
  • Opposites attract
  • Prince x Servant
  • New Kid x (any type of student, #generic)
  • Neighbors
  • Younger brother x older brother's friend
  • Best friends
  • Jock x Nerd
  • Bully x Victim/Nerd
  • Welcome to my world
  • Forbidden love.

Any more you'd be interested in? Let me know! Either post below or message me! :)

Would you be interested in a Human/Paranormal Investigator x Ghost pairing?

Harbinger - sounds great! Which one do you prefer to RP as? (Btw, love Tali from Mass Effect as your profile pic and love the name xD )

Nico - Sure, why not? xp 
@Harbinger Personally I think it'd like being the younger brother in the younger brother x older brother's friend.

@Nico I think maybe I'd prefer being the human...just an average human, mixed with the ghost character involved.

I like the idea of freshman-junior/senior, if you're still looking for partners that is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back