• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern bxb gore Stockholm syndrome roleplay

Moon_Boy

Bull in a china shop
I would love to do a bxb roleplay. I am literate to advanced literate. I love to write gore and also love Stockholm syndrome. We can discuss plot ideas together! I will use an OC.

tenor.gif

0923757479988f369225fd568fc283c7.gif

Might be messed up, but even I know that shit ain't right. I prefer my gorotica in the grimdarkness of "innocent" masqueraders of fractale, Elfen lied, higurashi, and the more open and instant shiki, corpse party, and lucky star. Therefore, negatory sushi roll five niner, mother bird is flying out.

I was gonna skim by in silence, but I just had to say your reaction killed me 😂
That's what we try here for, have a great day fellow bored player.
Though I do regret slightly derailing a whole thread for a joke lol.

This isnt for erotica thingy. I know that I phrased it weirdly. What I meant was I want somebody who isnt affraid of gore and wants a bxb roleplay. I just love gore and I think gorotica is grotesk. What I am looking for is perhaps more of regret. Someone thinking they dont care and hurting the other so badly and falling for them and feeling guilty.

out of curiousity, are you into other things too? like other genres or tropes or something? or are you just looking to rp horror right now? :0

Last edited:
out of curiousity, are you into other things too? like other genres or tropes or something? or are you just looking to rp horror right now? :0

Yes I am interested in other things! I also have these really sweet oc's who I could never let in my gore rp's because they are too sweet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back