• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ... but that only God knows... [Plot, looking for a partner]

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"... I will follow you, no matter what we go through..."

Bored. So terribly bored. Bored with life, bored with this existence... If only there were some way to make this better... That was the thinking of one particular deity, until they came across a certain mortal.​

"... because you'll shine, no matter if the future is bleak."

The mortal didn't expect much. They put in all their hard work, but yet they could hardly manage to get by. Working two jobs was exhausting, and it didn't seem whatever deity that watched over the world was benevolent. That was, until they came home to a perfect stranger on their couch. and what this stranger proposed threw them for a loop.​

"Forever on this railway..."

And so the two struck up a deal, in that the deity would give the mortal their powers for an undetermined amount of time, while the now powerless deity tailed after the former mortal. Will they get along? Will they grow tired of each other? Or will something more bloom between them?​

"... as if we were God blessed."

Rules + Requirements1. No one liners. Write at least a paragraph.
2. I often disappear for extended periods of time, sometimes up to a month or more. Be okay with that.
3. PM or Discord preferred. Bumps here are appreciated.
4. Let me know how close to a monotheistic God you're comfortable with. I'm fine with whatever.
5. I'd like to play the deity (obviously) but am willing to swap roles if you convince me.

"... because you'll shine, no matter if the future is bleak."

The mortal didn't expect much. They put in all their hard work, but yet they could hardly manage to get by. Working two jobs was exhausting, and it didn't seem whatever deity that watched over the world was benevolent. That was, until they came home to a perfect stranger on their couch. and what this stranger proposed threw them for a loop.
Hello! I would be interested in playing out this RP with you. ^^

wop!

really in the mood for some fast romance in this plot i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back