• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Burning Will

@Holohbottech I haven't accepted your character yet and am sorry to say we are not accepting weapon Flames anymore.

Punyuru said:
Sascha looked around with caution. She could sense people around. There was the attacker, whom she had barely spotted before on the rooftop before they lunged. But there seemed to be more... Was someone following them? Sascha stepped in front of King, to ensure he didn't get injured or anything. That was her job now, after all. Yes, there were people here.. "Hey, who is out there!" she said, while making sure she and King stayed a good distance from the first attacker.

@Nenma Takashi

@The Endergod

@FireMaiden @Vague

@Refaulted
How would she move, I gooped her feet.

Sorry, but I'm going to be dropping out of this one. The plot seemed sort of fun at first, but now that I'm actually roleplaying it, it doesn't feel as fun. Hope this roleplay goes well. :)

Vague said:
Sorry, but I'm going to be dropping out of this one. The plot seemed sort of fun at first, but now that I'm actually roleplaying it, it doesn't feel as fun. Hope this roleplay goes well. :)
Aw man, I was really looking forward to interacting with your characters.

Alerts have failed me once more... I didn't realize that we were this far in. Could somebody kindly recap what happened in my absence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back