• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Burning Secrets, Burning Sins

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
Congratulations, you’ve made it halfway through the day. Another half of the day, and you’ll be halfway through the week. Of course, you have to make it through Tuesday first. So far, you’ve had your core classes, and after lunch, it’s on to foreign language, electives, and any club or sport you may have.

So try to enjoy the reprieve, and try to ignore the burden hanging over your head, even in the face of the nervous whisperings oversaturating the lunch room. Usually, the lunch room is much louder, but since the burner appeared two weeks ago, volume has dropped significantly, and conversation has begun to revolve around discussing the rumors of the previous day and questioning who the next victim will be.

Maybe the fight after school will help distract you.

For now, enjoy your lunch.

Casper didn't usually go to lunch, often preferring to spend his lunches in the cold, damp, smelly loneliness of the men’s bathroom, or, more palatable, the art room with Mr. Connor. It was warmer in there, from the lighting to the room temperature, and Casper liked the way the windows let in light.

And then there was Mr. Connor himself. He was probably the only teacher that had ever believed in Casper in any capacity, and he helped Casper with his art constantly, even during lunch. Casper didn’t even want to think about how many mistakes Mr. Connor had helped him avoid in everything from initial composition to posing to color choice. Hell, even the thought of it made Casper happy.

Today, however, was different. He couldn't be alone or with Mr. Conner. He wouldn’t be able to stop thinking on what the burner might know, his mind chasing itself in circles. He even doubted he’d be able to produce anything worthwhile. He knew he should still draw, and the guilt of the few doodles he had managed to produce the last couple of days weighed heavily on him, but it was difficult when so much was occuring.

So instead he found himself in the lunchroom, looking around for a friend, of which he admittedly had few. His gaze quickly landed on someone, however, and he waved, beaming as he moved towards Andrew.
----------------------------------
Komarino Komarino

Last edited:
Andrew had always sat in the same seat every day, conditioned like one of Pavlov's Dogs every time he heard the bell; to move from seat to seat, class to class. However, he was cheerful, doing homework while eating cold, soggy pizza, and creating casual chatter with those around him. Looking up for a brief second, hazel orbs met the pink sweater and looked up to the face.

"Casper!" He beamed, although it came out like a question. He wasn't used to seeing him here, however he didn't mind having another friend in these trying times.

He smiled as Casper came closer, patting an empty seat next to him, as he told his more popular friends of Casper's appearance. None minded the extra participant in their current debate about the burner; a conversation Andrew wanted to avoid entirely. The brunette took a large bite of soggy pizza, so acclimated to the strange taste that it didn't phase him anymore. As the smaller boy neared, Andrew cheered a,

"I usually don't see you here! Nice to see one pure fish in this stinkhole pond of a school." chuckling, awaiting the boy to sit down.

The book clad boy wore his usual attire, tight ripped jeans adorned with red sneakers, with his usual graphic T-shirts with obscure bands or designs. "Trig sucks." He is eager to start a conversation that didn't center the burner, just for a little while.

Maggie loathed most of the day at Clearview. Pottery was alright since most people left her to her work. AP Environmental was rough because she had had a kid who never did any work and had recently moved. Creative Writing, which she loved with all her soul and the teacher, Mr. Miller, was hard because she never shared with the class, even when pressured by her mentor. No one would listen anyway.

The cafeteria was usual, as always. Dozens of kids poking at cardboard pizza and freezer burned peas. Maggie booked it to her place, a small table that everyone overlooked because it was difficult to get to and no one could fit their friend groups there. But, of course with her luck, it had been moved. With nowhere else to go, she scanned the room. It felt like thousands of eyes dared her to just sit somewhere where she’d be ridiculed. But, she saw Casper. A nice kid. A kid who had managed to fly under the drama shitstorm of her sophomore year.

Her feet felt like lead as she approached. She had a hurricane of nausea swimming violently in her stomach. No words. She simply placed her tray a few chairs away and began to eat, trying her best to ignore the other two boys at the table.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Komarino Komarino

Orion usually ate lunch outside. He usually ate lunch with the other popular kids, sometimes with the art kids, but if there was one thing everyone at Clearview High knew was that Orion Williams never ate alone. No one had seem the senior as much as talk to anyone that entire day so far. Orion had gone from class to class, almost monotonously, only speaking when a teacher asked him a question, or to wake him up from his dozing off. When lunch arrived, many expected him to be seen with the likes of Maddie, David, and sometimes Drew. Today, he was alone, sitting at a table in the corner of the room, his arms neatly folded in front of him as he stared at the table.

Everyone had heard of the fight that was going to go down. People were already taking bets, buying snacks for after, spreading the word. It wouldn't be the first time he and Denver fought. The two hated each other since middle school. While there are things such as love at first sight, it was more of contempt and undying hate at first sight. The two constantly fought, physically, verbally, anyway they could to beat the other. And now, for the first time in the senior year, Orion and Denver would fight. Orion knew his chances of winning were slim, but they were still chances. He was the only one to beat Denver in a fight, let alone fight him equally. Sighing to himself, Orion sat.

Orion stared at the table, if glares could kill, the table would be dead. Orion then abruptly got up, startling everyone around him. He exited the lunch room and walked around the school, ignoring the stares and whispers. Shoving his hands into his pockets, Orion brought out his headphones, plugged them in, put them on, and tuned out the world.

Eli is... Alone, unfortunately. Normally, they'd be sitting with Andrew or The Gay Clique™, but today, all of them seemed to be either absent or otherwise occupied with other friends or acquaintances. So, instead of chatting and cracking terrible jokes like they normally would, Ellie simply pokes at their food, somewhat engrossed in their phone. Noise cancelling earbuds; check. Loud music; check. Pointless social media; check. All the ingredients for a nice, alone-but-not-lonely lunch...

They run their fingers through their brightly dyed hair, scanning the words on their phone screen with sort of a casual, uncaring air about them. They look honestly stunning today; ocean blue makeup and a matching outfit made up of a flowing crop top and tight, dark jeans, with black and sea green accents here and there on the top.

And then their attention is caught by Orion abruptly standing. They jump subtly, staring at him with wide hazel eyes as he leaves, and contemplates going to see what's up... But nah. They just turn back to their phone and take a bite of their weirdly tasteless and wet chicken salad. Quiet and uncaring of the expected stares and snickers directed their way. Business as usual.

Oh god, I'm going to drop my tray, and trip over my feet, and get called a freshie and pizza face and get laughed at, and my life will be over and-
A million thoughts were running through the onyx haired girl's mind at once, until it was her place to move up in the line and pay. Emerging from the door and into the lunchroom, she cast her gaze down to the floor, knuckles white from how hard she held her tray. It was like this everyday, however this day was different. Walking twoards the exit, her salvation, she didn't realize someone else was also storming twoards the exit.

"O-Oh god Oh no I-I'm so sorry!" came quietly from the little mouse, sounding on the verge of tears over a simple tap.Orion and Amelia had bumped shoulders, just breifly, however she was mortified, scared of what would happen next. Thankfully, she did not drop her tray, and ran out of the lunchroom infront of Orion, as if for her life. It took all of her courage just to not cry infront of the very little who were actually paying attention to the event, seeking solice in the Algerbra II room, where the teacher allowed her to eat daily. It was from that room she would watch the fight later, cheering for no one, cheering that it would end in peace.

Andrew waved politely at Maggie's approaching form, however did not do much but look at Casper for guidence. He had really never held a full conversation with the girl, and feeling a little pressured, he returned back to his math homework, in which he did not understand.

((Kind of late, but mentioned xAlter xAlter !))

Last edited:
Maddie checked in at the front office, giving the receptionist a handwritten note to excuse her absence. She quickly unpacked, then picked up her lunchbox and ran to the courtyard, where she sat down.

Maddie was dressed down in a teal version of her normal crop tops, blue ripped jeans, and some teal sandal/high heel thingies she didn't know what to call. She was eating a tuna sandwich, french fries, and drinking a protein shake. She sighed in relief, devouring her meal. She heard the strangest noise, whispers and not yelling coming from the cafeteria. Maddie guessed it was because of this burner she'd heard about.

Since she was lonely, she packed up and stepped into the cafeteria. A few pairs of eyes instantly turned towards her as she walked towards an empty table, glad to hear at least the murmur of almost-silence in the cafeteria. Maddie finished her meal and threw the trash into a nearby disposal bin. She zipped up her lunchbox and went to her locker.

As she opened the locker, she found a note explaining about the burner and that she had been accused of wanting to be a singer. Her eyes widened, and she threw the note on the ground, getting her books for German. She waited impatiently for the bell to ring.

David stare at his phone as he received messages from his friends, who where asking him if he had heard about the burner. Currently david could had been found on the courtyard sitting down under one tree while his friend played soccer. Sure he could had been playing with them but he wanted to see what type of news there was about said burner and how it had target Maddie. He wasn't sure why she had been the very first person to be targeted, but he just hoped that she was fine. And hopefully that he wasn't next on the list, he didn't want some of his stuff to be revealed.

"Dave, come play with us." One of his friend said to him before David stood and went to play with them. Being the soccer club ace and the captain, David always made sure to stay in shape, so whenever Lunch came, he would always join the people who liked to play soccer with him. Heck, he usually skipped lunch just to come play with them. Spending the rest of the lunch period, it wasn't until 10 minutes before the bell rang that Dave got the soccer ball and went inside the school, heading toward his locker to take the notebook for the his German class and place leave the soccer ball inside. It was his to begin with and he really didn't want to use the pe teacher soccer ball. Closing the locker, he headed to his German class, not really caring that the bell hadn't rang yet.

For a moment between beginning to approach Andrew across the linoleum high school floor and Andrew glancing up, Casper regretted approaching him. He didn’t know his friends, and they weren’t even that close. What was he doing?

When Andrew looked up, Casper stilled, face flushing. Then Andrew addressed him, and relief flooded through his entire body, warming his frozen form. He beamed back to Andrew, approaching yet again, laughing nervously as Andrew addressed him before giggling quietly. “Hi, Andrew.” They looked down at the table, placing their sack lunch on it before glancing at him out of the corner of his eye, continuing quietly, “I didn’t wanna be alone, and it’s hard to draw recently…”

They finally sat next to him, nodding along as he imparted his grand wisdom upon Casper. “I’m glad I’m never taking that…”

Then Amelia was sitting down. Casper gave her a quizzical look. Upon realizing Andrew was looking to them for guidance, Casper simply shrugged. How should I know? They frowned as he turned back to his work, and decided to attempt to start a conversation.

“Hi, Maggie.”

Max never liked the lunch room. He doesn't have a big friend group so some or most of the people he sits with barely know him. The food isn't all that good either, he rarely eats it. Sometimes he'll end up not not eating till he gets home where the food doesn't look like it belongs in the trash. Today though his mom had packed him a sandwich in the morning so he wouldn't be hungry. She's not always there but she cares. Well she cares enough to make sure he doesn't starve. He scanned the lunch room for somewhere to sit. The few friends he spotted were off in seperate groups scattered around the lunch room. Sitting with a bunch of people doesn't sound appealing now. Since the burner showed up it's all people have been talking about. He shuffles over to a table where the very end was nearly empty. He sets down his food and takes a seat before pulling out his phone and ear buds.

“Hey...Casper...I really like your part of the mural...outside the art room...the uh...the squirrel was it? Really uhm...cute.” She avoided eye contact and focused on sipping her carton milk. “Aren’t you Annaliese’s friend? Won’t she be a little...I don’t know...pissed if she knew you were talking to me?” Maggie thought she might as well jump right into the deep end. She was done with skirting around issues. That’s what caused this whole mess in the first place.

Her attention then turned to the other boy at the table. Andy? No..he went by Drew. She had never really spoken to him before, but she recognized his face. These last 3 years had been a long term observation of the school. “I uhm…” She turned to him, daring to look up from her lunch. He was kind looking, like Casper. “I recognize you. You’re in Mr. Miller’s Creative Writing class right? I uh...I sit in the back left corner...You might not have...seen me…” She let out an awkward cough and began digging into her food. As disgusting as it was, it gave her reason not to talk anymore.
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties Komarino Komarino

Since Maddie was bored, she decided to go into German class. She quickly took her seat at the front and pulled out her phone. She sang quietly to herself a German song. "Bist du bei mir, geh ich mit freuden. Zum sterben und zu meiner ruh, zu-u-um sterben und zu meiner ruh..." She sighed in contentment, looking at the burner's twitter. The only post she could see on it targeted her. This had been the first post she'd got a notification from since she got back from Japan. It had to be someone who downright hated her...

She closed the Twitter app and opened YouTube, watching the music video "London Bridge." It had been stuck in her head since she was 14, and it was a good song. She hummed the melody to the lyrics, "Every time I hear you come around, my London London bridge wanna go down like.." She stopped abruptly in case someone was looking.

Maddie shut off her phone and closed her eyes. She thought about the school year and how people had acted towards her. She contemplated for the majority of the classtime.

Last edited:
Looking up from his current problem, Andrew gave her a weak smile, replying in a gentle voice, "I've seen you! It's a shame you don't read aloud in his class, I've heard you're quite good!" He then gave nervous chuckle and another quick glance to Casper to aid him somehow. He felt quite bad for Maggie, and wanted to help her somehow, but a swift kick under the table from one of the more popular kids prevented him from continuing the conversation, focusing on both his food and homework. He mulled over the reason why she was so unpopular, Annaliese.

He had never liked Annaliese, however being both popular, and an art kid, Andrew had to be at least aquaintences with the girl. When the whole incident envolving Maddie occured, Andrew had been out of school with the flu, leaving him to have to peice the whole situation together. However even still, he beleived Annaliese was a bitch, just from the way she acted twoards him. He wouldn't beleive his popular friends; "Oh that Maddie girl? Annaliese was right for doing that." They would say. But, wanting to keep his social standing, kept his head down, and eyes focused on the complex shape before him.

Casper smiled gently, unfurling a bit as Maggie complimented his part of the mural. “There was a bird, too…” He struggled to find a compliment to give her back, trying to recall what she had done.

While Casper liked Maggie, he didn’t pay her any special attention, and as she was only in one of his classes, his passing knowledge of her was quite limited. Of course he recalled the drama he’d witnessed freshman year, but he’d never quite grasped what had happened, and as attempts to explain it often left both him and the explainer frustrated, he’d decided the best course of action was to leave it be.

“I like your pots,” he said, eyes drifting over her hands to watch her sip her milk, observing the minutiae of the action. He couldn’t help but think she looked pretty like this, light brown hair falling ever so slightly into her face.
He nearly missed what she said as she spoke again. Immediately, he tilted his head, frown tugging at the corners of his usually smiling mouth. “What do you mean?”

Sure, Casper thought Annaliese was nice, and she treated him nice enough, but Casper wouldn’t have called her a friend. “We’re just acquaintances, really. I don’t think she’ll care.”

He quieted down as the other two spoke, not noticing the way Drew glanced at him, instead looking down at his hands. Andrew quieted down as well, and for a few moments Casper let the silence reign supreme before quietly they asked, “Have you had issues drawing lately? I- I try, but it feels like my brain is stuck, full of bad things that won’t just go on the page.”
Komarino Komarino Maxilgal Maxilgal

“If you’re sure then…” Maggie took a large slurp from her applesauce bowl. She was too lazy to get up from a spoon. She set it down and finished the last few bites of the pizza before looking back at Casper. “I mean...I think everyone’s been a little…” She waved her hands a little. “You know...stressed. It’s a slump. You’ll get over it. Just keep making stuff, even if you don’t like it. Practice is how you get better, man.” She checked her watch and chugged the last of her milk carton. “Shit. I gotta dash. Having Spanish after lunch is a killer.” Her class was on the other end of the school, and Señora hated people being late. Of course, that never stopped Denver. Maggie sat right next to him in class, meaning they were almost always paired together for assignments.

Maggie hooked her legs over her seat and dumped her tray. Her legs were walking as quickly as they could without counting as ‘running’. She had gotten almost halfway down when she saw the Devil and her demons walking towards her.

Annaliese Toulouse.

Whenever Maggie saw Annaliese, she had half the mind to walk away and half the mind to slug her in her perfectly contoured cheek. This time was no different, and like all the other times before, Maggie kept her eyes forward and let her hand grip her textbook to try and relieve some tension.

“Oh, Maggie!” She froze as the girl and her flock came up to her. Annaliese gave her a sickly smile. “Just wanted to know if you’ll be supporting the Anti-Bullying club this year!”

“Oh uh…” Annaliese was the president of the Anti-Bullying Club...figures. “I mean...yeah but my schedule is kinda...full. I gotta go now, unless you wanna fuck with me some more.” Something had snapped in Maggie, and it snapped hard. Annaliese's smile turned into a disdainful scowl.

“Alright bitch.” Maggie just managed to hold her ground as the heeled-boot and spiked ear stood up to her. “No matter what you do, your going to be a nobody. Your fat ass is never getting anywhere because you’re a whiny, annoying little know-it-all.” They snickered and walked off, leaving her alone in the hallway. It took every atom in her body not to punch the locker next to her, and she pushed that hatred into her legs and began walking to Spanish again.

Annaliese Toulouse struck again, and Maggie couldn’t do a single thing about it, and that was what made her most angry of all.
( mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties )
(Mentioned: Ghostly_Plath Ghostly_Plath )

Denver angrily left his Government class, emotionally preparing himself for the fight he was assuming would happen very soon. He began walking towards the restroom, thumbs tucked through his belt loops, chin tilted up and eyes looking down, a look of disgust prepared for anyone he may pass while walking through the hallways. He enters the restroom, stands in front of the mirror and begins rolling up the sleeves of his worn to death leather jacket while making various faces of contempt at himself trying to decide which best suited the occasion. After about ten minutes of this he began running his hands through his hair and shaking it around a bit to make it look even more wild and unkempt than it already did. Once he felt appropriately intimidating he exited the garishly yellow tiled bathroom and headed towards the courtyard.

Once there he was just as surprised to see everyone casually sitting around, enjoying lunch, as they were to see Denver López making what he thought was a fashionably late, grand entrance. He looked around and did not see Orion so he just assumed that Orion just had some nerves about getting his ass beat again and went to stand in the middle of the courtyard with his hands on his hips to wait for him. And he waited. And waited... And waited..... Aaand waited..........

Every minute that went by without Orion appearing fueled his anger. By the time the bell rang and it was time to go to class, he was fuming. Denver Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramírez López did not like being stood up.

When you listen to the lunch room you hear "the burner" about every ten seconds. It's honestly old news at this point since he barely knows most people affected by it. He sees them in class but not much else. After finishing his food he tosses it to the trashcan and decides to walk to his next class, German. There's not really anything wrong with the class if he's being honest. It's usually uneventful, which is all he hopes for most days. He walks into the class room and spots Maddie on his way to his usual seat.

The bell rings, and your brief reprieve from the onslaught of class ends. Oh well, guess you better pack up and hurry to your next class.

He nodded at Maggie's advice, frowning to himself as he pulled out some homework he had received earlier to try and struggle through. When she spoke, he looked up, confused, but he nodded, giving her a quick farewell before turning back to his work for the few uneventful moments before the bell rang.

Casper frowned at the sound, thinking on how once again he had forgotten to eat. Oh well... He packed up what little he had gotten out. "Do you wanna walk to class together, Drew?" Casper asked, before nodding and heading to class, whatever his answer may be.
Komarino Komarino Maxilgal Maxilgal

The last few classes were uneventful, if not flat-out boring. At least it’s finally time for the day’s main event, even if one of the main contenders thinks he’s been stood up. The tension has been building over the last few classes, many watching the clock tick instead of listening to their teachers. At this point, it’s about to bubble over.

Small groups cluster in the courtyard, filling it with chatter on whether or not Orion might actually win as they purchase snacks. Usually, a majority of these children would be attending a club of some sort, but today is special, so most can afford to be a few minutes late, and those who can’t can suck it up and take one for the team. Even then, waiting in an environment like this can’t be too bad.

The air buzzes with electricity, and instead of the usual smell of cut grass, the courtyard smells like a mix of burnt popcorn and lollipops- scrumptious. Even being pushed out of the way by those trying futilely to find the best spot to watch the fight isn’t that bad as all wait for the men of the hour to appear.

Casper had not planned on watching the fight- he didn't like violence, and he especially didn't like crowds. Even if he could see over a majority of the people, he still felt claustrophobic, like the throng would pick him up and carry him miles away and he would never get back.

...When he thought about it like that, it didn't sound half bad. Still, he would much rather be with Mr. Connor, working on his craft. He thought about his most recent painting as he meandered through the crowd, liable to run into someone.
OPEN​

Archery had been canceled for the day. Maggie wasn’t heartbroken. She was trash at the sport. She only played because Mr. Miller was the coach and had wanted her to ‘extend herself’. That and without her the team wouldn’t have the minimum number of athletes to compete in competitions. It was the least she could do.

But this afternoon, there was a sense of excitement. Denver was in another fight, as per usual. And this time it was with Orion. Orion was one of the only people who could last a little against Denver. Whether he would win or not was an entirely different question.

The courtyard was filled with students milling about, trying to find a good spot to witness the blood sport. Maggie managed to push herself towards the brick wall towards the entrance to the memorial garden. It gave a sensible view, even if it was a little farther than she was used too.

“Well well well, Maggie pie it is.” She turned and saw a familiar face. Kurt.

“What do you want dickwad.” She had managed to get onto the wall without mooning anyone and without hurting herself. That was a victory in her eyes.

“I was just wondering why you were out here. I thought a scholar like yourself wouldn’t get caught dead near one of these things.” He gave a wide grin, displaying his horribly out of shape teeth.

“Shove off Kurt.” In truth, she usually wouldn’t but for some reason she really wanted to watch this one. No, it was because Orion and Denver were fighting each other and it would be the hottest thing she’d seen next to any photo of Jason Momoa. “Don’t you have a public bathroom to deface.” He cackled and leaned against the wall, peering over the heads of the students. “Idiot…” Maggie didn’t believe she could roll her eyes harder even if she tried. She tried not to look too invested but she was fairly sure she was failing. “Think Orion has a chance?”

“Not in a billion years, Mags.” He unwrapped a piece of gum and began chewing obnoxiously. Astoundingly, Maggie found the energy to roll her eyes even harder this time.
(Mentioned: Ghostly_Plath Ghostly_Plath xAlter xAlter )

Andrew was, more than a little prepared for the fight. Having no clubs to waste his time on, he had gotten to the courtyard early, blanket and notebook in hand. He had retrevied the comforter from his car, and he proped it down in a spot he deemed appropriate. Andrew was currently attempting to spawn a story, so he thought he could use the imagrey of the future fight to give him inspiration. As he begun to write, he kept an eye out for Eli, saving them a spot on his red plaid throne. As more and more eager people showed up, Andrew had to move his blanket, wanting to keep an optimal vewing position. Finally deciding on the perfect spot, he continued his writing, giving casual greetings to those he was aquainted with.
The small girl sighed, walking into the small classroom that overlooked the courtyard, sitting high above all the inevitable fighting. Amelia walked over to the windowsill, sitting on the radiatior with her math homework on her lap. She was alone, which was much to her liking. Reaching into a small pink backpack she pulls out a bag of generic potato chips, along with her pencil. This was a nice view of the fight, one she was nervous about, but she wanted to observe just incase things got out of hand, and if someone got hurt.

Caring for her parents taught her many more things about patching wounds then anyone ever could, and if the nurse would give someone a mint and a bandaid for a large cut, she could possibly help. She was scared, but knew she would be able to help if needed, so she stayed, watching in a silent terror, not watching the door behind her.

Last edited:
Max is selling small bags of popcorn that had been in his backpack all day, which when you think about it is kinda gross. He made sure to get there first so he’d get a place close to the fight. Most the kids around him are taller. He counts the money in his hands which equal about sixty dollars and quickly puts it in his bag before someone else could take it. He can hear people making bets around him and he feels sorry for the ones that are betting on Orion ‘cause in his book the best fighter and scariest person in the school is definitely Denver. The fight is gonna be epic no matter what happens though. Max doesn’t go to every fight but he sees enough to know the usual crowd but this time there are faces who go out of their way to avoid seeing fights. Some kids had skipped class to get a good spot.The hype was understood, Orion was the only person at this school with a chance to beat Denver, however slim that chance was.

As he heard the bell rang, Kliff immediately stood up, waved at his music mates, and ran out the room. Usually, he would have spent another 15 minutes practicing since the music club would literally start right after school ended, but today was special.

Like everyone else, Kliff had to watch the fight.

As he walked outside, anyone could see just how popular Kliff was. Due to his usually friendly nature, everyone he passed, no matter the clique for the most part, greeted him. As he walked closer to the fight, people would let him by before immediately reclaiming there spot, afraid if they stepped away for to long, it would be stolen

Although he didn't really care about such trivial matters, Kliff had to admit that popularity had it's perks.

At the front of the crowd, Kliff watched just how hyped everyone was getting and couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Sitting down, Kliff waited for the fight to start when his best friend maneuvered through the crowd towards him. Upon reaching him, Kliff said, "Well, Rose. You sure took your time."

Rose rolled her eyes, " I had to grab my camera. This will definitely make some profit for the school paper!"

As she spoke, Rose pulled a camera from her bag. Rolling his eyes, Kliff laughed as he started thinking about the actual participants in the fight.

Unlike most people, Kliff was actually on more or less pleasant terms with Denver. Of course they weren't friends but they at the very least tolerated each other. Probably due to the fact that they got paired together in US Gov a lot.

Orion on the other hand would probably be the person everyone expected Kliff to root for. Both of them are popular and both of them are pretty talented, despite art being the only filed they both share talent in, as far as Kliff knew. Occassionally, they'd eat lunch together whenever they both ended up with the Art Kids, and Orion was one of those kids Kliff new he could count on if he ever missed a class.

Despite his relationship with the both of them, Kliff didn't really know who to root for, if he decided to root at all. He was mostly there to sate his own intrigue in the fight. Similarly to the Super Bowl, this was probably the only fight EVERYONE wanted to see the outcome of.

As he waited, Kliff began to think about how movie-like it all seemed ...

Interaction: OPEN
(Mentioned Ghostly_Plath Ghostly_Plath xAlter xAlter )

David looked at his phone as he read the messages that member of the soccer team had sent him, explaining as to why they couldn't go. It honestly bothered him that it had to do most with how they all had gone to see the fight at courtyard. Sure he could had decided to go too and see it but nope, not yet, he had just decided to go speak with the teacher in charge of the soccer team and tell him how practice was cancelled. It honestly bothered him that they just wanted to see a fight, and since it was on the courtyard, it looked like it might be stopped by the teachers earlier or not. Honestly he didn't care as far as he knew. One thing that was for sure out there was that he wanted Orion to win, even if he didn't really speak to the guy a lot. He had already seen many students head toward the location of the fight, heck it had been the talk of the school. It would be surprising if there wasn't someone out in the school who wasn't going, heck he had even been asked on who he was betting on. He really wasn't betting on anyone, that was for sure, why should he waste his money when it was a fifty fifty chance that he would lose said money. Money that was needed so that he could buy his own place away from his family, money that would get him in trouble but he was still going with it.

As David walked, his phone started to ring, causing him to answer quickly. "Olá." He said before he nodded at the other line. Said line belonged to his father, who would sometime call him for certain reason. "Sim, tudo está indo bem com o negócio mencionado." (Yes, everything is going okay with said business.) He spoke to his father before hanging up. Honestly, why couldn't the man just stop calling him, not like he was going to take all the money for himself. He got fifty out of said business and with some of the people who he did business with, it wasn't like he was gonna have trouble earn money, until he gets caught of course. Eventually he had reached the courtyard, finding himself walking toward the location of his friends.

Maddie quickly packed up her stuff and put her teal, glittery messenger bag on. She closed her locker door and brusquely entered the courtyard. A path was made and she quickly walked to the front. As the path closed, she took out the large popcorn bag she had been saving from lunch. She sat down on a bench and dug into her popcorn, waiting for the crowd to settle so that the fight could start.

There was some serious hype in the crowd, and for once, nobody was talking about the burner. It was relieving. She had checked her phone and saw that the burner still hadn't updated their Twitter page. "I wonder how they managed to find out these secrets about everybody," she thought. She closed her phone and waited for the fight to start.

Last edited:
Orion stood, calmly, alone, and completely zoned out of the world. His hands were fists, wrapped in white bandages. he was here, waiting for Denver to arrive. He knew he would probably loose the fight, but even then, fighting Denver was something he enjoyed. It felt good to just be able to punch someone in the face and not get in trouble. Opening his eyes, he looked around as he noticed people he knew, and then people he didn't. He chuckled to himself quietly as he realized how big the fight was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back