• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Burkins Academy

"No. I know... I just thought that maybe saying that would make you feel better, to be honest." He sighs and then climbs out of the car and shuts the door behind him. Once out, he dives into his pockets and pulls out a cigarette.

Alice nods, "Maybe it will. I just I dunno." She murmurs, she looks around and sighs, she climbs out the car and looks at him, "I never took you are the smoker type." She says.

He sticks it between his teeth and lights it by putting his finger to it, then moves it away quickly. He takes a drag and then blows smoke out. "Dirty habit I picked up from my uncle. He's still in the last town we lived in, clearing up some stuff." He nods for her to follow him and then he walks to the front of his house.

Alice follows him and smiles slightly, "Sleep sounds good to me, it's almost morning." She says with a short laugh. She looks at him smiles weakly.

"And we have a long day of school tomorrow, I think I'll dress in black to show my inner emotions." He says dramatically, joking. He opens the front door for her and lets her walk inside before him, shutting the door behind him. He could already hear Amma snoring upstairs in her room, and he sighed, she hadn't got him anything to eat after all, but he didn't really mind. He hung his coat up on the rack and then walked up the stairs.

Alice follows and chuckles, "Oh no, let's dress in white." She says before grinning, "Show them we mean no harm." She mutters.

"My last name may be white, but my magic is not." He laughs a little and then stops outside his bedroom door. "You know where the spare room is right? And if you want to shower in the morning you know where the bathroom is? There's pretty much always fresh towels, so."

Alice smiles, "Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine." She says with a small grin, "Goodnight Fenton." She murmurs before heading to the spare room and changing into pyjamas and the climbing into the bed. She yawns, falling asleep quickly.

Fenton walked into his bedroom and stripped down to his boxers, before climbing into his bed and falling asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow...

When he woke up, it was due to his alarm clock telling him that it was time to get ready for school, but he physically had to pry his eyes open. He pushed himself out of bed and scratched his chest as he walked half naked into the corridor, completely forgetting about the fact that Alice was staying with them.

Alice was already awake when Fenton had woken up. She had just got out of the shower and now was wrapping herself in a towel before heading back to the spare room. As she opens the bathroom door and looks at him and almost squeals, "Sorry, I didn't hear you wake up." She says quickly, looking down at towel that was covering her body.

Fenton was half asleep, but when she opened the bathroom door he quickly became aware of his situation. His eyes widened as he turned and looked at her. She was in nothing but a towel, of all things, and he was in just his boxers. He blushed bright red and quickly covered his eyes with his hands. "I'm sorry! I forgot you were staying..."

Raven was blushing now, "Yeah, uh.." She says before looking away and rushing to the room she slept in. She looks around slowly and then grabs a blue and black dress and changes into it rather quickly. She doesn't bother with much makeup but does dark eyeliner. She smiles slightly, and looks her phone.

Fenton uncovered his eyes when he heard her go and quickly darted into the bathroom. He showered quite fast, brushed his teeth, and then left the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked quickly and straight to his bedroom, before getting dressed into a black short sleeved shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. He pulled on a pair of boots and, as he pulled on the right boot, he hopped out of his room, a cigarette in between his teeth.

Alice grabs her black heels and puts them on before leaving the room and looking at Fenton with a grin. She looks at her outfit once more and smiles, "Well, I think I might just be a totally new and improved person." She says with a grin.

c6f72dcd9b23b61fb11c92e8142c84aa.jpg
2bc213a0471b124a27b59b632beb402d.jpg

"See, I told you we would both end up wearing all black. You look nice!" He grins a little and then lights his cigarette after pulling his boot on properly. Amma suddenly calls them from the kitchen downstairs, yelling something about pancakes. Fenton grins and then rushes down the stairs eagerly, a trail of smoke following him as he goes.

Alice laughs lightly at Fenton's reaction, following him down slowly. She smells the air and grins at the smell of pancakes, "They smell good." She says to Amma as they enter the kitchen.

"I know." Amma says and laughs a little, while dishing up the pancakes. She put out four plates on the table, and Fenton looked at them, confused. "There's three of us." He pointed out, but Amma shook her head. "Guess who arrived early this morning?" Fenton grinned widely and suddenly ran out into the back garden. Amma looked at Alice. "His uncle arrived. They're thicker than thieves."

Alice nods lightly and smiles slightly before sitting down, "Yeah, Fenton explained that he was still in the last town you stayed. I doubt he expected to see hkm this morning." She says with a small chuckle.

"Probably not, no." She smiled and sat down across from Alice. There was the sound of laughter from the garden, and then heavy footsteps, and Fenton walked back into the kitchen with a middle aged man who looked like he had experienced sharp objects quite often. He had a lot of scars.

Alice looks over, not yet starting to eat. She smiles slightly, looks at Fenton who seemed happier. She looks between the too and notices how Amma was right when she said they were thick as theives. She brings a hand through her hair, her eyes glancing at all of the food.

Fenton began to eat, sitting down next to Alice, his uncle, whose name was Adam, sat next to Amma. He began to eat too, a grin on his face. Fenton looked at Alice. "OH! Adam, this is Alice, she's a vampire believe it or not, and apparently we're bonded." He gave his uncle the short version. His uncle looked at her and narrowed his eyes for a moment. "She looks exactly like-" Amma silenced him.

Alice was quiet now, eating silently. She didn't know what to say at first, "What?! I'm confused." She murmurs, looking around and focusing her gaze on Adam, "Who do I look like?" She asks, before looking at Amma.

Amma shakes her head, "it doesn't matter, really."

Adam tuts, "Amma, do you really think anything that happens in this family doesn't matter? It's all convenient somehow." He sighed and shook his head. "You look like Genevieve." He looked at Amma, who was scowling. "What? You think it's a coincidence that a girl just happens to be a vampire, looks exactly like Genevieve, and bonds with our nephew? And not to mention that Fenton looks exactly like Thomas!"

Alice looks at Amma, "Amma! We had a conversation about this before. The visions Fenton gets whenever he touches me, seeing both me and him in a past life. We have to find my father, he's the only person I can think of that could understand." She says, glances at Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back