• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Burkins Academy

Alice nods and chuckles, "I'll run home now, she'll be sleeping and I'll just have to trust myself not to hurt her," she murmurs, "I'll have to head home at some point," she says.

"I can come with you, if you want?" Fenton offers, "I can drive you there, too, so you don't have to walk far. I don't mind, seriously." He smiles at her and shrugs his shoulders, putting his hands in his jacket pockets.

Alice shrugs, "When I send run, I meant literally run, I'd love to test this speed." She comments with a grin before looking at him properly, "But sure, we can drive there,"

"Wait, so do you want to run or do you want me to drive you?" He questions, raising his eyebrows and taking his hands out of his pockets so he could hold his hands up mock defensively. "Your messages are deceiving. If you want me to drive you, I will, but if not, I will happily just stay here and shower."

Alice smiles slightly, "Let's drive, someone has to stop me if i lose control." She answers with a grin, "I'll run another time." She says.

"Fair enough. Amma, get me some food that isn't healthy, I desperately need it." He kisses Amma on the cheek before running out of the house, his car keys in hand. He pulls Alice out to the car with him and gets in.

Alice chuckles and gets into the passenger seat. She smiles at him, "I'll pack a big bag and then I won't have to worry about clothes," she says.

Fenton nods his head, "Fair enough, you know you may as well pick up some wallpaper or something, at this rate you'll probably end up living in our spare room." He laughs a little, "It will officially be known as Alice's room from now on." He smiles.

Alice nods lightly, "Well we don't have to decorate, I wouldn't want to get in the way." She says lightly, she clenches her jaw, a hand moving to touch her neck, "How am I supposed to even go inside my house and not attack her?" She asks.

Alice nods lightly, "Well we don't have to decorate, I wouldn't want to get in the way." She says lightly, she clenches her jaw, a hand moving to touch her neck, "How am I supposed to even go inside my house and not attack her?" She asks.

"I can always come in with you?" He questions. "Itd probably be easier. I can stop you if you try to hurt her, and if she wakes up I can try and make her fall back to sleep... Or I don't know. A non magical way would be to explain that I am one, not a burglar... Two, not attempting to steal her daughter. God I hope she doesn't wake up."

Alice nods slowly, "We can get in through the back, she won't hear is that way." She mutters. She brings a hand through her hair and stifles a sigh.

"Alright then." He drove onto the main road and looked at Alice. "Directions please, miss Vampire." He instructs, not knowing the way to her house.

Raven nods, "Up the road a little further and turn right, mr witch." She says with a smile, she chuckles lightly, "I'll start hunting for animals soon. Then I don't have to worry about feeding from you." She says.

"You know, I honestly don't mind if you do need to feed from me." He says, while following her directions. "Like, seriously. It... Well, yeah, it hurts, but it's not a bad kind of hurt. Oh God, I sound like I'm talking about frickin' violent sex or something. That's not what I mean. You know what I mean."

Alice laughs loudly, "Yeah, that sounded wrong. But that would be rather awkward. And only if you're sure about me feeding from you, I feel bad," She comments. She continues to chuckle, looking away slightly.

"Please. I really wouldn't mind it, and it's better than drinking animal blood, at least I know where I've been." He laughs a little and then pulls onto her street. "Which house is it?"

Raven nods lightly, "Its the one with the white painted walls." She comments. She clenches her jaw, staring at the house, "If my eyes go red, i need you make sure that I don't lose control fully, if my fangs extend that you will probably need to zap with that magic of yours," she murmurs.

"Magic at the ready." He smiles and then stops outside of her house, then climbs out of the car and walks to open the door for her. He smiled at her when he opened it, and looked up at her house. He hoped that everything went as planned.

Raven steps out of the car slowly, she gulps and looks at him. She moves slightly, her gaze settling on the house in front of her. She steps forward, "She's asleep." She murmurs slowly before stepping forward, "Let's go round the back." She murmurs.

"Alright then." Fenton followed Alice round the back of the house and waited for instructions on what to do. He hadn't ever broken into a house before, and though he knew he wasn't actually breaking in, he still felt slightly rebellious while doing it.

Alice looks at the house, she stares at her window, she knew it was alway unlocks and hums, "I could jump up and open the window and come back down for you, or you could use your magic to make us float up there." She says with a laugh. She looks at the house and smiles.

"I don't think I have any idea how to do that quite yet. I'm not even sure if that's a thing you can do," he shrugs his shoulders and laughs a little, "So in which case... No. You can't jump up and go into the house on your own, because what if something happens while I'm not there. I can try and unlock your back door? I'm sure that must be a thing magic can do."

Raven nods, "Or I can find the spare key that I reckon is hidden somewhere." She says with a laugh. She looks at him and chuckles walking to the door and lifting up some of the larger rocks. She shakes her head and laugh when she finds it straight away. She looks at him, unlocking the door. As soon as the door is unlock and she breath, she stares at the kitchen and swallows, trying to stay in control.

Christian walks inside the kitchen, looking around curiously at her things. "We just have to stay quiet, and you just have to stay calm. If you feel like you need to feed at any time, you tell me straight away. Give me prior warning before you sink your teeth into my wrist, basically. Or neck." He smiles and gestures for her to come inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back